Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Familiars With Fest Currency
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]If you have the following familiars for sale, I can purchase them for [b]2FC :: 1G[/b] if you'd like! I match the Lowest Auction House Price!! [center][b]I am also selling Fest Currency for pure G! [u]1 :: 1'000 t[/b]![/u][/center] Please comment below if you have any for sale![/center] [center][u][b]I will CANCEL trades sent that I did not confirm for you to send. It is necessary that you comment on here and patiently wait to make sure I am not getting doubles.[/b][/u][/center] [center][size=5][u][b]FAMILIARS ::[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center] [item=Alabaster Squirmscoot][item=Amaranth Moth][item=anomalous Skink][item=arcane sprite][item=barking jester][item=basalt eruption][item=bihorn chacma][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=black-wing hummingbird][item=bladebone Goliath][item=bluejay gryphon][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=bone fiend][item=boolean][item=boran alpha][item= brilliant gryphlet][item=burrow bear][item= candycane xolo][item=centaur bodyguard][item=charming swan][item=chocolate ferret][item=cinder mith][item=cog frog][item=conjoined skink][item=cracked crystal][item=crackers][item=crested waveskimmer][item=critical mass volten][item=crowncrest melprin][item=crowned roc][item=curious mith][item=dappled dunhoof][item=darktouched chimera][item=deadland disciple][item=deeprealm hunter][item=deepwater traveller][item=dire claw][item=downy fox rat][item=driftwood baron][item=dunhoof ambassador][item=dwarf unicorn][item=earth sprite][item=emeraldback shardspawn][item=enchanted armaments][item=enchanted libra][item=Encouraging quill][item=Ensorcelled volume][item=Enstatite burrower][item=Ethereal trickster][item=Fae ferret][item=Fallbrush fraud][item=Fallen streak][item=Fallout streak][item=Fanfin noggle][item=Fathomsearch ambassador][item=Fear frog][item=Feathered beetle][item=Fire sprite][item=Firefly cockatrice][item=Fleetflight manticore][item=Flower nymph][item=Flowing Taurus][item=Fluted pukasloth][item=Flutterwing stinger][item=Folded friend][item=Foolish prince][item=Frigid gem guardian][item=Frost delver][item=Fungalhoof qiriq][item=Fungi sage][item=Fungusbearing phony][item=Furious faun][item=Gale wolf][item=Garden larail][item=Gaseous megashrimp][item=Geartoggle smith][item=ghosthost viola][item=Ghostly rat lord][item=Gladeveins needletooth][item=Glasswing flutter][item=Glazed sentry][item=Glowing globe][item=Golden bantam fangar][item=Golden featherfin][item=Golden idol][item=Golden roc][item=Goldenbeast] [/center]
If you have the following familiars for sale, I can purchase them for 2FC :: 1G if you'd like! I match the Lowest Auction House Price!!
I am also selling Fest Currency for pure G! 1 :: 1'000 t!

Please comment below if you have any for sale!
I will CANCEL trades sent that I did not confirm for you to send. It is necessary that you comment on here and patiently wait to make sure I am not getting doubles.

FAMILIARS ::

Alabaster Squirmscoot Amaranth Moth Anomalous Skink Arcane Sprite Barking Jester Basalt Eruption Bihorn Chacma Black Dwarf Unicorn Black-wing Hummingbird Bladebone Goliath Bluejay Gryphon Bogus Manamonger Bone Fiend Boolean Boran Alpha Brilliant Gryphlet Burrow Bear Candycane Xolo Centaur Bodyguard Charming Swan Chocolate Ferret Cinder Mith Cog Frog Conjoined Skink Cracked Crystal Crackers Crested Waveskimmer Critical Mass Volten Crowncrest Melprin Crowned Roc Curious Mith Dappled Dunhoof Darktouched Chimera Deadland Disciple Deeprealm Hunter Deepwater Traveller Dire Claw Downy Fox Rat Driftwood Baron Dunhoof Ambassador Dwarf Unicorn Earth Sprite Emeraldback Shardspawn Enchanted Armaments Enchanted Libra Encouraging Quill Ensorcelled Volume Enstatite Burrower Ethereal Trickster Fae Ferret Fallbrush Fraud Fallen Streak Fallout Streak Fanfin Noggle Fathomsearch Ambassador Fear Frog Feathered Beetle Fire Sprite Firefly Cockatrice Fleetflight Manticore Flower Nymph Flowing Taurus Fluted Pukasloth Flutterwing Stinger Folded Friend Foolish Prince Frigid Gem Guardian Frost Delver Fungalhoof Qiriq Fungi Sage Fungusbearing Phony Furious Faun Gale Wolf Garden Larail Gaseous Megashrimp Geartoggle Smith Ghosthost Viola Ghostly Rat Lord Gladeveins Needletooth Glasswing Flutter Glazed Sentry Glowing Globe Golden Bantam Fangar Golden Featherfin Golden Idol Golden Roc Goldenbeast
I have an extra cinderkelp loach i could slide your way!
I have an extra cinderkelp loach i could slide your way!
53778997.png Wanna swap for hoard items?
@Coffeeshoppe

I have duplicates of the of the following:
Lavaborne Hoax, Graveyard Guardian, Slumbering Charlatan, Murktooth Bramblekeep,
Magma embear, livewire grizzly, sunbeam ursa, sunbeam soldier, timber tender.
@Coffeeshoppe

I have duplicates of the of the following:
Lavaborne Hoax, Graveyard Guardian, Slumbering Charlatan, Murktooth Bramblekeep,
Magma embear, livewire grizzly, sunbeam ursa, sunbeam soldier, timber tender.
@CoffeeShoppe I have an extra [item=glitterfreeze ambassador] and [item=electric nymph].
@CoffeeShoppe

I have an extra Glitterfreeze Ambassador and Electric Nymph .
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
@coffeeshoppe I have a [item=snowflake nymph] I could toss your way for some FC! I’ll send a CR.
@coffeeshoppe

I have a Snowflake Nymph I could toss your way for some FC! I’ll send a CR.
@CoffeeShoppe Hey! I've got a bunch of fams available that you're looking for, and I'd love currency in return [item=hurricane Herald] 30g [item=bogus manamonger] 125g [item=fungusbearing phony] 70g [item=lavaborne hoax] 75g I could keep going but that's already a lot of currency so far and I'd just like to make sure you're interested ;w;
@CoffeeShoppe Hey! I've got a bunch of fams available that you're looking for, and I'd love currency in return

Hurricane Herald 30g
Bogus Manamonger 125g
Fungusbearing Phony 70g
Lavaborne Hoax 75g

I could keep going but that's already a lot of currency so far and I'd just like to make sure you're interested ;w;
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@CoffeeShoppe
I've go a Magic Nymph, and a spirit of nature I'd trade for shards.
@CoffeeShoppe
I've go a Magic Nymph, and a spirit of nature I'd trade for shards.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@CoffeeShoppe i have a rockback charger that i will be happy to swap for 400 of any fc, past or present, and the best worst joke you know :>
@CoffeeShoppe i have a rockback charger that i will be happy to swap for 400 of any fc, past or present, and the best worst joke you know :>
1dgHJ.gif
@CoffeeShoppe oh, those will do wonderfully fire flight best flight ksksksk and that joke is awesomely terrible, too xD

sending a cr your way!
@CoffeeShoppe oh, those will do wonderfully fire flight best flight ksksksk and that joke is awesomely terrible, too xD

sending a cr your way!
1dgHJ.gif
@FrostedCinnamon Hi, I have a [item=bloodstone beetle] and [item=mistyhollow agent] if you still need them! EDIT: And I found an [item=enamored swan] too
@FrostedCinnamon
Hi, I have a Bloodstone Beetle and Mistyhollow Agent if you still need them!
EDIT: And I found an Enamored Swan too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7