Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kurogane Brew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1/2 personal items are done for me

@Runi
Just a little update! Kuro is still working on melting things down for you! his phone died last night while we were out so he couldn't do much till we got home, sorry!
It's his moms birthday tomorrow so they're on their way to our province to see us (and help him move tomorrow) @ . @ sorry this weekend is a bit of a cluster for us!
But he's hoping to get at least half of them done before she gets into the city!

edit: pffff apparently he only has 3 left and I'm just a tired idiot XD
1/2 personal items are done for me

@Runi
Just a little update! Kuro is still working on melting things down for you! his phone died last night while we were out so he couldn't do much till we got home, sorry!
It's his moms birthday tomorrow so they're on their way to our province to see us (and help him move tomorrow) @ . @ sorry this weekend is a bit of a cluster for us!
But he's hoping to get at least half of them done before she gets into the city!

edit: pffff apparently he only has 3 left and I'm just a tired idiot XD
@runi
Sorry I've been busy doing most of the packing!
just put a new one in and the last one to go is after! :)
@runi
Sorry I've been busy doing most of the packing!
just put a new one in and the last one to go is after! :)
tumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o1_500.gif
tumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o3_250.giftumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o4_250.gif
8h remaining on my personal brew ^^
for those that have yet to notice, I switched my vista to the alchemy one! wink wink nudge nudge
8h remaining on my personal brew ^^
for those that have yet to notice, I switched my vista to the alchemy one! wink wink nudge nudge
I'm almost done my last brew for Runi!
I can now make sets of 20 magical shards
I'm almost done my last brew for Runi!
I can now make sets of 20 magical shards
tumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o1_500.gif
tumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o3_250.giftumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o4_250.gif
@runi
:D Kuro finished your order a while ago then died in bed for a bit lol

My brew is available once more in less than 20min!
@runi
:D Kuro finished your order a while ago then died in bed for a bit lol

My brew is available once more in less than 20min!
my brew is officially free to make things again
my brew is officially free to make things again
Please let me know when/if either of you is open to melting again! :) I have so so many familiars to be melted down haha
Please let me know when/if either of you is open to melting again! :) I have so so many familiars to be melted down haha
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Lol I feel that
I won't be just cause I need a butt-ton of EXP
Kuro is still, but I know after we go to bed hes going to be busy for a few days settling into his new place (he has to do all the moving on his own I have help at least @ . @ )
If you don't mind the slightly longer wait then feel free to throw some at him :)

(also he very cutely wants to know if you're happy with his services, isn't he cute ;D; <3 but he seriously wants to know if hes doing okay :'D )
@Runi
Lol I feel that
I won't be just cause I need a butt-ton of EXP
Kuro is still, but I know after we go to bed hes going to be busy for a few days settling into his new place (he has to do all the moving on his own I have help at least @ . @ )
If you don't mind the slightly longer wait then feel free to throw some at him :)

(also he very cutely wants to know if you're happy with his services, isn't he cute ;D; <3 but he seriously wants to know if hes doing okay :'D )
Totally understandable about wanting to stick with brewing for the larger amounts of exp, and about being busy with moving! I just moved and helped someone else move so the struggle is fresh in my mind xD

I definitely do not mind the wait as Kuro has been absolutely wonderful! Very speedy & I appreciate the updates! <3
Totally understandable about wanting to stick with brewing for the larger amounts of exp, and about being busy with moving! I just moved and helped someone else move so the struggle is fresh in my mind xD

I definitely do not mind the wait as Kuro has been absolutely wonderful! Very speedy & I appreciate the updates! <3
6mWOUG0.png
@runi
Awe ;D; thats so sweet <3
Thanks so much for being understanding with the wait! :D <3
In that case you can throw 20 at him this time :3 he feels more confident with more brewing experience and with you being happy with his services <3

as for his speedyness >:D he set a 30min timer and we rarely sleep XD lots of brew time
@runi
Awe ;D; thats so sweet <3
Thanks so much for being understanding with the wait! :D <3
In that case you can throw 20 at him this time :3 he feels more confident with more brewing experience and with you being happy with his services <3

as for his speedyness >:D he set a 30min timer and we rarely sleep XD lots of brew time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8