Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kurogane Brew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@x3x
I can do 10 at the moment
They'll get rotated between classes and homework ^^
@x3x
I can do 10 at the moment
They'll get rotated between classes and homework ^^
Thank you! I'll send my items now :D
Thank you! I'll send my items now :D
mOrJRSi.png
@yeezy13
Don't ping me. It's stated in the main thread.
I am melting things down at the moment for X3X as they were pinged for Kuro and missed his slot.

If I feel like I still have time come the end of their order I will let you know
@yeezy13
Don't ping me. It's stated in the main thread.
I am melting things down at the moment for X3X as they were pinged for Kuro and missed his slot.

If I feel like I still have time come the end of their order I will let you know
can I have you brew [item=prismatic token]x1?
can I have you brew Prismatic Token x1?
@CoffeeShoppe
Look Above
@CoffeeShoppe
Look Above
I'm extremely confused?
Please explain what you mean by "look above" does that mean the main post?

I was going to include a 40g tip on top of the 1kt because of the length but if you are not interested, that is no problem.

EDIT:: Actually, that is no problem. I'll be taking my business elsewhere, I'm sorry.
Have a nice day and good luck with your business.
I'm extremely confused?
Please explain what you mean by "look above" does that mean the main post?

I was going to include a 40g tip on top of the 1kt because of the length but if you are not interested, that is no problem.

EDIT:: Actually, that is no problem. I'll be taking my business elsewhere, I'm sorry.
Have a nice day and good luck with your business.
@yeezy13
I can begin on those shards now if you're still interested

@CoffeeShoppe
Apologies for not answering or elaborating, I was doing homework then napping, by above I had meant the fact that clearly stated in my post above yours I had a large request, also your payment would have been off as every 30m of brewing costs 1000k for my time to begin with. I'm glad you could find someone else though.
@yeezy13
I can begin on those shards now if you're still interested

@CoffeeShoppe
Apologies for not answering or elaborating, I was doing homework then napping, by above I had meant the fact that clearly stated in my post above yours I had a large request, also your payment would have been off as every 30m of brewing costs 1000k for my time to begin with. I'm glad you could find someone else though.
@Shir0

Can I get 2 sets of 20 FC brewed?
@Shir0

Can I get 2 sets of 20 FC brewed?
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
@yeezy13
I'm so sorry I fell asleep @.@ it was like 6am without me sleeping
That's usually how I do it, yeah! I do require the brew cost for them and the mats up front however ^^

@DianaMoon
If I personally feel like I have time after Yeezy's order sure
@yeezy13
I'm so sorry I fell asleep @.@ it was like 6am without me sleeping
That's usually how I do it, yeah! I do require the brew cost for them and the mats up front however ^^

@DianaMoon
If I personally feel like I have time after Yeezy's order sure
@yeezy13
Yes, I need the mats up front
@yeezy13
Yes, I need the mats up front
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8