Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | AMM | nest rentals needed, pg44
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Alestrius' Mega Mart

1. Directory (You are here)
  2. Open Treasure:Gem Conversion
  3. Closed pending revamp Hiring Nest Rentals
  4. Closed Transmutations
  5. Hopefully open for January, but uncertain exactly when. Festival Currency Swap Shop (FCSS)
  6. Open, but potentially slow Grab Bags
  7. Closed Hoard/Vault Sales
  8. Reserved
  9. Reserved
  10. Pinglists
Alestrius' Mega Mart

1. Directory (You are here)
  2. Open Treasure:Gem Conversion
  3. Closed pending revamp Hiring Nest Rentals
  4. Closed Transmutations
  5. Hopefully open for January, but uncertain exactly when. Festival Currency Swap Shop (FCSS)
  6. Open, but potentially slow Grab Bags
  7. Closed Hoard/Vault Sales
  8. Reserved
  9. Reserved
  10. Pinglists
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Treasure:Gem Conversion
Current Gem Rate: 1g:1100t
Current Stock: 20kg
(stock may be approximate)

Feel free to send a CR at any time, or to post in the thread if you'd like to confirm. My availability can generally be judged by the last time I've bumped this thread. Feel free to send a CR even if I'm unavailable, and I will honour the CR as soon as I'm back.
Current Gem Rate: 1g:1100t
Current Stock: 20kg
(stock may be approximate)

Feel free to send a CR at any time, or to post in the thread if you'd like to confirm. My availability can generally be judged by the last time I've bumped this thread. Feel free to send a CR even if I'm unavailable, and I will honour the CR as soon as I'm back.
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

[center][size=5][b]Hiring Nest Rentals[/b][/size] [size=3][b]Status:[/b] [color=Orange]Closed, pending revamp[/color][/size] [/center] I'm looking for nest rentals on a regular basis to provide me with a constant supply of fodder babies [s]and maybe a few pretties to sell if I get really lucky![/s], so this is my permanent nest-rental seeking thread. [b]I'm seeking nests of all elements[/b]. I pay [b]5-10kt[/b] per nest: 4kt +1kt [i]per egg laid[/i], plus an additional 1kt bonus if you luck out and get a 5-egg nest! Additionally, if I send you two dragons of the same Modern species (e.g. two Guardians, two Imperials, whatever), you will automatically have +1 egg added to your count! (This is to compensate for lower egg odds on same-species pairs.) [i]* It has been brought to my attention that Ancient breeds actually have the full odds of 5 pairs, so Ancients are the exception to this rule.[/i] On top of the base payment, I also offer a monthly raffle. Every nest you loan me, no matter how bad your egg RNG may be, is worth 1 entry into the raffle. On the last day of each month, I will raffle away the following prizes: [list][*][b]Grand Prize:[/b] Your choice of either the large and small apparel items + familiar from that month's festival [b]OR[/b] a stack of that month's currency. [*][b]Second Place:[/b] Your choice of either the large apparel item from that month's festival [b]OR[/b] 65 of that month's currency. [*][b]Third Place:[/b] Your choice of either the familiar from that month's festival [b]OR[/b] 35 of that month's currency.[/list] Also, the top renter will win a random chest from that month's festival, based on what drops for me. (In the case of a tie I will assign chests to any tied winners if I have enough, and if not, I'll random it for as many chests as I do have.) By default, everyone with a ticket in the current month's drawing will be pinged at the end of that month, please let me know if you prefer not to be pinged. (This is a once-per-month-only ping, both drawing the winners and announcing that the next month is beginning.) All entries will be tracked on a spreadsheet which can be found [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rPKeUAX2fkLzwDvlzS5Zt2Ya3ajBWyY-9Xl7JifPpU0/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]! (By default, that links to the Participants sheet. To check on any particular month, check that month's spreadsheet.) [i]On request, I will provide 20 points of food per parent. This is not included by default, but if you ask it, will be offered for free to aid in boarding the dragons for the 5 day period (with a little extra). You may also ask for gems to be substituted instead of treasure, but again, this is opt-in rather than default.[/i] On top of all that, I offer Frequent Renter rewards. At the following milestones, you earn yourself loyalty bonuses: 20 nests rented: 10kt 50 nests rented: 25kt 100 nests rented: 50kt 250 nests rented: 125kt 500 nests rented: Your choice of 250kt/g, or an unhatched egg from my hoard (probably nocturne, but will depend on my supply.) I reserve the right to add higher tiers as they become appropriate. I also offer [b]referral bonuses[/b]! For each user you refer, you earn yourself 10kt for the first nest they rent, plus an additional 10% of every payment they earn for the first month that they offer rentals, paid at the end of that 1-month period. On top of that, every time someone you refer reaches a loyalty nest bonus, you earn half of what they get. (They still get the full amount -- you just also earn that much on top of it, so if Jack refers Sally and Sally rents out 100 nests, Sally gets 50kt and Jack gets 25kt.) To count as a referral, both you and the person (or people if you refer all your friends!) you refer must confirm to me individually. You can do this via PM, post in my thread, or via CR message (if the one being referred), whatever works. I just need confirmation on both ends.
Hiring Nest Rentals

I'm looking for nest rentals on a regular basis to provide me with a constant supply of fodder babies and maybe a few pretties to sell if I get really lucky!, so this is my permanent nest-rental seeking thread. I'm seeking nests of all elements.

I pay 5-10kt per nest: 4kt +1kt per egg laid, plus an additional 1kt bonus if you luck out and get a 5-egg nest!
Additionally, if I send you two dragons of the same Modern species (e.g. two Guardians, two Imperials, whatever), you will automatically have +1 egg added to your count! (This is to compensate for lower egg odds on same-species pairs.)
* It has been brought to my attention that Ancient breeds actually have the full odds of 5 pairs, so Ancients are the exception to this rule.

On top of the base payment, I also offer a monthly raffle. Every nest you loan me, no matter how bad your egg RNG may be, is worth 1 entry into the raffle. On the last day of each month, I will raffle away the following prizes:
  • Grand Prize: Your choice of either the large and small apparel items + familiar from that month's festival OR a stack of that month's currency.
  • Second Place: Your choice of either the large apparel item from that month's festival OR 65 of that month's currency.
  • Third Place: Your choice of either the familiar from that month's festival OR 35 of that month's currency.
Also, the top renter will win a random chest from that month's festival, based on what drops for me. (In the case of a tie I will assign chests to any tied winners if I have enough, and if not, I'll random it for as many chests as I do have.)

By default, everyone with a ticket in the current month's drawing will be pinged at the end of that month, please let me know if you prefer not to be pinged. (This is a once-per-month-only ping, both drawing the winners and announcing that the next month is beginning.)

All entries will be tracked on a spreadsheet which can be found here! (By default, that links to the Participants sheet. To check on any particular month, check that month's spreadsheet.)

On request, I will provide 20 points of food per parent. This is not included by default, but if you ask it, will be offered for free to aid in boarding the dragons for the 5 day period (with a little extra).

You may also ask for gems to be substituted instead of treasure, but again, this is opt-in rather than default.

On top of all that, I offer Frequent Renter rewards. At the following milestones, you earn yourself loyalty bonuses:
20 nests rented: 10kt
50 nests rented: 25kt
100 nests rented: 50kt
250 nests rented: 125kt
500 nests rented: Your choice of 250kt/g, or an unhatched egg from my hoard (probably nocturne, but will depend on my supply.)
I reserve the right to add higher tiers as they become appropriate.

I also offer referral bonuses! For each user you refer, you earn yourself 10kt for the first nest they rent, plus an additional 10% of every payment they earn for the first month that they offer rentals, paid at the end of that 1-month period. On top of that, every time someone you refer reaches a loyalty nest bonus, you earn half of what they get. (They still get the full amount -- you just also earn that much on top of it, so if Jack refers Sally and Sally rents out 100 nests, Sally gets 50kt and Jack gets 25kt.)

To count as a referral, both you and the person (or people if you refer all your friends!) you refer must confirm to me individually. You can do this via PM, post in my thread, or via CR message (if the one being referred), whatever works. I just need confirmation on both ends.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

[center][size=5][b]Transmutations[/b][/size] [size=3][b]Status:[/b] [color=red]Closed[/color][/size][/center] I'm paying [b]1.5kt[/b] or [b]1g[/b] per transmutation (or 150kt/100g for a stack of 99, so a slight bonus!) done for me! On top of the base payment, I also offer a monthly raffle. Every transmutation you do, no matter how bad your RNG may be, is worth 1 entry into the raffle. On the last day of each month, I will raffle away the following prizes: [list][*][b]Grand Prize:[/b] Your choice of either the large and small apparel items + familiar from that month's festival [b]OR[/b] a stack of that month's currency. [*][b]Second Place:[/b] Your choice of either the large apparel item from that month's festival [b]OR[/b] 65 of that month's currency. [*][b]Third Place:[/b] Your choice of either the familiar from that month's festival [b]OR[/b] 35 of that month's currency.[/list] Also, the person who has done the most nest rentals will win a random chest from that month's festival, based on what drops for me. (In the case of a tie I will assign chests to any tied winners if I have enough, and if not, I'll random it for as many chests as I do have.) To participate, just post on the thread asking for however many items you wish to transmute and I will send them in a PM. [b]Payment will be delivered upon delivery of transmuted results; feel free to just send a 2-way CR when you finish.[/b] Please specify whether you would like treasure or gems, or I will just include whichever I have more of at the time. (PMs are also acceptable if you prefer that method.) For ease of tracking, I ask that transmutation items only be returned to me when [i]the entire transmutation order is completed.[/i] If, for some reason, you need to cancel/finish early, please include a note in the PM/CR in which you return items, and also include the items sent which went untransmuted. (I'll totally understand and won't hold it against you, but it really helps for my record-keeping.) All transmutations will be tracked on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13mPDC3Oa4mQSBXRfcEBYn8n1ioVNKnHsRZXLdqpiDjs/edit?usp=sharing]this spreadsheet[/url]! ------------------------------ [size=2][i]*Hiring transmuters is dependent on an honour system. For the most part I will take you for your word, but if you appear to have significantly worse RNG over a LARGE sample size, I may have to decline future transmutations. I don't expect this to be necessary, and trust me, when I say large sample size I'm more than keeping statistical anomalies in mind.[/i][/size]
Transmutations

I'm paying 1.5kt or 1g per transmutation (or 150kt/100g for a stack of 99, so a slight bonus!) done for me! On top of the base payment, I also offer a monthly raffle. Every transmutation you do, no matter how bad your RNG may be, is worth 1 entry into the raffle. On the last day of each month, I will raffle away the following prizes:
  • Grand Prize: Your choice of either the large and small apparel items + familiar from that month's festival OR a stack of that month's currency.
  • Second Place: Your choice of either the large apparel item from that month's festival OR 65 of that month's currency.
  • Third Place: Your choice of either the familiar from that month's festival OR 35 of that month's currency.
Also, the person who has done the most nest rentals will win a random chest from that month's festival, based on what drops for me. (In the case of a tie I will assign chests to any tied winners if I have enough, and if not, I'll random it for as many chests as I do have.)

To participate, just post on the thread asking for however many items you wish to transmute and I will send them in a PM. Payment will be delivered upon delivery of transmuted results; feel free to just send a 2-way CR when you finish. Please specify whether you would like treasure or gems, or I will just include whichever I have more of at the time. (PMs are also acceptable if you prefer that method.)

For ease of tracking, I ask that transmutation items only be returned to me when the entire transmutation order is completed. If, for some reason, you need to cancel/finish early, please include a note in the PM/CR in which you return items, and also include the items sent which went untransmuted. (I'll totally understand and won't hold it against you, but it really helps for my record-keeping.)

All transmutations will be tracked on this spreadsheet!

*Hiring transmuters is dependent on an honour system. For the most part I will take you for your word, but if you appear to have significantly worse RNG over a LARGE sample size, I may have to decline future transmutations. I don't expect this to be necessary, and trust me, when I say large sample size I'm more than keeping statistical anomalies in mind.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

[center][size=5][b]Festival Currency Swap Shop (FCSS)[/b][/size] [size=3][b]Status:[/b] [color=red]Closed[/color][/size][/center] Do you have a lot of gene projects, but little treasure? Got an active coli grinding team, but not having any chest drop luck? Got a cauldron and want some older apparel? You're in luck; I'm trading TMP/GMP items, as well as a rotating selection of older festival apparel for festival currency! For any gem gene/breed change worth over 1,000 festival currency, you may elect to begin a payment plan. This also applies to any older apparel/familiar items worth over 500 currency. [size=2][b]All items must be sent via CR or PM by 10:00 on Saturdays unless stated explicitly otherwise in that festival's slot post.[/b][/size] If you're interested, I have a [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sBPnSIXj5Pkd3kaURgfeD1RLTf5CDOQRx8KtNwnKamM/edit?usp=sharing]convenient calculator[/url] should you wish to use it! [i]* If you see someone currently using the calculator, please either use Calc 2 or wait until they've finished. You can tell when someone is editing the cell because the background will turn dark grey until they finish finding what they're looking for. So again, if you see this, please use the other calculator or wait until they're done. ^^; * Please also clear the calculator after you are done out of courtesy. To do so, go to the cells you've entered and either hit the Delete key on your keyboard, or on mobile, click the icon on the dropdown menu that looks like a keyboard, then backspace until you've removed the entire name.[/i] [b]Using the calculator is NOT mandatory. If you want to just tell me what item(s) you want like has always been true of this thread, that is completely okay! The calculator is there for ease of use, but if it's confusing/too hard/too busy, it's not required. :) [center][size=3][b]Payment Plan Policies[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="Alestrius' Payment Plan Policies" date="2018-11-26 12:36:04" ]For any item or combination of items worth over 1,000 festival currency (FC), users may have 1 festival per 1000 FC (NotN rates vary per year, but users may opt out of participating if they wish, and NotN won't count against the festival count). So if an order is 3,000 FC, the user will have three months to complete the order. [i]I do ask that people be able to grind, on average, 1k currency per festival. If there's a surplus one month and a little less the next or vice versa, that's fine, but if a user is regularly hitting half or less of the 1k marker, we're going to have to have a chat about how to proceed. ><[/i] Once payment is completed on an item, I will send over the item in question. (If, for example, someone has 3 gene scroll slots claimed and they've paid for 1 plus a remainder, I will send the first one until they complete payment on the 2nd+.) [b]On refunds:[/b] I will not be issuing refunds to any payment plans canceled on a payee's behalf. If you can't make a payment but you're halfway done, I apologize, but I can't really reasonably be expected to hold the currency forever. D: If for some reason I end up having to cancel (this has never happened yet and I've done MANY payment plans) through no fault of the payee, then the item(s) in question will be given to the payee in full with no further payment required. If something important comes up IRL, like a death in the family, an illness or injury during a festival, etc., [i]please tell me.[/i] I'm willing to work with people and extend deadlines to make sure no one is under undue stress when they need to focus on IRL, but I need that communication. Users who change their username are responsible for letting me know if/when that happens. I will usually try to do some cursory searching, but make no guarantees since I will often have many other plans (among other things) going on. ><[/quote]
Festival Currency Swap Shop (FCSS)

Do you have a lot of gene projects, but little treasure? Got an active coli grinding team, but not having any chest drop luck? Got a cauldron and want some older apparel? You're in luck; I'm trading TMP/GMP items, as well as a rotating selection of older festival apparel for festival currency!
For any gem gene/breed change worth over 1,000 festival currency, you may elect to begin a payment plan. This also applies to any older apparel/familiar items worth over 500 currency.

All items must be sent via CR or PM by 10:00 on Saturdays unless stated explicitly otherwise in that festival's slot post.

If you're interested, I have a convenient calculator should you wish to use it!
* If you see someone currently using the calculator, please either use Calc 2 or wait until they've finished. You can tell when someone is editing the cell because the background will turn dark grey until they finish finding what they're looking for. So again, if you see this, please use the other calculator or wait until they're done. ^^;
* Please also clear the calculator after you are done out of courtesy. To do so, go to the cells you've entered and either hit the Delete key on your keyboard, or on mobile, click the icon on the dropdown menu that looks like a keyboard, then backspace until you've removed the entire name.

Using the calculator is NOT mandatory. If you want to just tell me what item(s) you want like has always been true of this thread, that is completely okay! The calculator is there for ease of use, but if it's confusing/too hard/too busy, it's not required. :)

Payment Plan Policies
Alestrius' Payment Plan Policies wrote on 2018-11-26 12:36:04:
For any item or combination of items worth over 1,000 festival currency (FC), users may have 1 festival per 1000 FC (NotN rates vary per year, but users may opt out of participating if they wish, and NotN won't count against the festival count). So if an order is 3,000 FC, the user will have three months to complete the order.
I do ask that people be able to grind, on average, 1k currency per festival. If there's a surplus one month and a little less the next or vice versa, that's fine, but if a user is regularly hitting half or less of the 1k marker, we're going to have to have a chat about how to proceed. ><

Once payment is completed on an item, I will send over the item in question. (If, for example, someone has 3 gene scroll slots claimed and they've paid for 1 plus a remainder, I will send the first one until they complete payment on the 2nd+.)

On refunds: I will not be issuing refunds to any payment plans canceled on a payee's behalf. If you can't make a payment but you're halfway done, I apologize, but I can't really reasonably be expected to hold the currency forever. D: If for some reason I end up having to cancel (this has never happened yet and I've done MANY payment plans) through no fault of the payee, then the item(s) in question will be given to the payee in full with no further payment required.

If something important comes up IRL, like a death in the family, an illness or injury during a festival, etc., please tell me. I'm willing to work with people and extend deadlines to make sure no one is under undue stress when they need to focus on IRL, but I need that communication.

Users who change their username are responsible for letting me know if/when that happens. I will usually try to do some cursory searching, but make no guarantees since I will often have many other plans (among other things) going on. ><
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Grab Bags

I have a bunch of apparel that I am far, far too lazy to manually liquidate, so I'm doing low-effort grab bags. Each bag costs 25kt, or 100k buys you 5. (Alternatively, if you wish to pay in gems, 25g or 100g for 5.) At this time, I'm limiting purchases to 10 bags per order for the sake of my sanity, though once I've gotten through each order, you may place another as soon as you wish unless I explicitly say otherwise.

The way I will be doing this is randoming (via random.org) an (X, Y, Z) coordinate per grab bag purchased, where X is page number, Y is column, and Z is row. Whatever item is at that coordinate at the time of purchase, you win. If that item is worth less than 10kt, I will add in 2 similar items, usually based on colour scheme. This is intended to help even out the value in boxes. Some of these boxes will still be worth less than the overall price, but it should never be a completely dud prize where you paid 25kt and got something worth 3k, and in theory should even out with the potential to win larger items like the old fest apparel, gem MP items, etc.

Step by Step Process:
  1. You send me a PM with 25kt/g per grab bag (or 100kt/g per 5) that you would like to purchase. (Limiting this to a maximum of 10 per person per batch.) Please title it something like "1 grab bag" or "5 grab bags" or something like that.
  2. I randomize the grab bag.
  3. I mail you your item(s) in a reply to your initial PM.
Grab Bags

I have a bunch of apparel that I am far, far too lazy to manually liquidate, so I'm doing low-effort grab bags. Each bag costs 25kt, or 100k buys you 5. (Alternatively, if you wish to pay in gems, 25g or 100g for 5.) At this time, I'm limiting purchases to 10 bags per order for the sake of my sanity, though once I've gotten through each order, you may place another as soon as you wish unless I explicitly say otherwise.

The way I will be doing this is randoming (via random.org) an (X, Y, Z) coordinate per grab bag purchased, where X is page number, Y is column, and Z is row. Whatever item is at that coordinate at the time of purchase, you win. If that item is worth less than 10kt, I will add in 2 similar items, usually based on colour scheme. This is intended to help even out the value in boxes. Some of these boxes will still be worth less than the overall price, but it should never be a completely dud prize where you paid 25kt and got something worth 3k, and in theory should even out with the potential to win larger items like the old fest apparel, gem MP items, etc.

Step by Step Process:
  1. You send me a PM with 25kt/g per grab bag (or 100kt/g per 5) that you would like to purchase. (Limiting this to a maximum of 10 per person per batch.) Please title it something like "1 grab bag" or "5 grab bags" or something like that.
  2. I randomize the grab bag.
  3. I mail you your item(s) in a reply to your initial PM.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Hoard/Vault Sales

Larger ticket items that I have to sell go here. Unless stated otherwise, general policies for these sales:
  • My current gem rate can be found in the Treasure:Gem Conversion post.
  • I accept most retired items at 80-90% LAH (to give me wiggle room on liquidating for myself later), though some items may have an exception if I believe they're super inflated/deflated at the time. Higher value items may have a smaller % knocked off the price since that adds up more on an item worth 10kg than 100g. :P
  • I accept any/all unhatched eggs (as many as you want) at 325g apiece, Scattersight vials at 375g.
  • Other items may be accepted on discretion. Please be aware with UMAs, I will be lowballing to try and ensure I don't lose money on them, since I'm not interested in any of the popular breeds. So if you're not okay with that, consider this me saving you the time on offering them. :P
  • Thread offers preferred, PM offers acceptable.
Currently Selling:
Nothing
Hoard/Vault Sales

Larger ticket items that I have to sell go here. Unless stated otherwise, general policies for these sales:
  • My current gem rate can be found in the Treasure:Gem Conversion post.
  • I accept most retired items at 80-90% LAH (to give me wiggle room on liquidating for myself later), though some items may have an exception if I believe they're super inflated/deflated at the time. Higher value items may have a smaller % knocked off the price since that adds up more on an item worth 10kg than 100g. :P
  • I accept any/all unhatched eggs (as many as you want) at 325g apiece, Scattersight vials at 375g.
  • Other items may be accepted on discretion. Please be aware with UMAs, I will be lowballing to try and ensure I don't lose money on them, since I'm not interested in any of the popular breeds. So if you're not okay with that, consider this me saving you the time on offering them. :P
  • Thread offers preferred, PM offers acceptable.
Currently Selling:
Nothing
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

2019 Wildclaw Scroll Raffle

To celebrate all the hard work that users have put into doing transmutations and nest rentals for me, I'm going to raffle off a Wildclaw Scroll. Any user who has participated in either program is eligible*.

1 Raffle Ticket = 1 Nest Rental
1 Raffle Ticket = 10 Completed Transmutations

On January 1st I will stop accepting new entries for this particular raffle (though it it proves successful, 2020 may have similar raffles), and soon after January 6th (to allow the last nests to come in), I will draw a winner from all the accumulated tickets. Depending on how many tickets there are, I may also choose to add additional prizes at that time, though I make no guarantees.

* There may be exceptions made if I feel a user has been dishonest in their transmutations for the sake of accumulating raffle entries, but honestly, I'm using fairly broad percentages and so as long as people are transmuting they shouldn't have to worry about this. This is more to catch someone who just goes and bulk buys up baldwin mats to pretend they transmuted, and I've included a WIDE margin of error.
2019 Wildclaw Scroll Raffle

To celebrate all the hard work that users have put into doing transmutations and nest rentals for me, I'm going to raffle off a Wildclaw Scroll. Any user who has participated in either program is eligible*.

1 Raffle Ticket = 1 Nest Rental
1 Raffle Ticket = 10 Completed Transmutations

On January 1st I will stop accepting new entries for this particular raffle (though it it proves successful, 2020 may have similar raffles), and soon after January 6th (to allow the last nests to come in), I will draw a winner from all the accumulated tickets. Depending on how many tickets there are, I may also choose to add additional prizes at that time, though I make no guarantees.

* There may be exceptions made if I feel a user has been dishonest in their transmutations for the sake of accumulating raffle entries, but honestly, I'm using fairly broad percentages and so as long as people are transmuting they shouldn't have to worry about this. This is more to catch someone who just goes and bulk buys up baldwin mats to pretend they transmuted, and I've included a WIDE margin of error.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Reserved
Reserved
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Pinglists
General Pinglist
This pinglist is used for new programs, large announcements, etc. This will NOT be a frequently used pinglist -- only for large changes to AMM itself, not for new openings. For when any given program opens, please request to the on that specific list.
@/No one yet
These pinglists are used for when I change my gem rate or start buying/selling gems respectively.
Gem Rate Change
@/Shyia
When I Start Selling Gems
@/Shyia
When I Start BuyingGems
@/No one yet
Open Hiring Nest Rentals
This pinglist is used for a monthly reminder when the next month begins. Not sure how helpful this will be, but maybe?
@/Mahogi
Hiring Transmuters
This pinglist will be used for when I eventually open this. >_> The General Pinglist will also be pinged, but this is for people who SPECIFICALLY want to be pinged only for when Transmutations open, and not for any other potential new programs.
@/No one yet
This pinglist is used for when I open new slots each month. (Temporary notice: This pinglist was transferred over from the original thread.)
@/MistyGold @/VolcanicThunder @/Okapi @/L1BR4 @/Zerologist @/Pleasant @/Turboblaze @/Flurries @/Pleasant @/Mystyic @/Shirenu @/dalinar83 @/Featherly @/leeedea @/CupcakeCass @/DuskzeHedgie @/Johan @/Skelestial @/StStrawburry @/Zytorian @/Quintillion @/Meyoline @/FoolishRay @/Justarius @/CometStorm @/Evarinya @/cactolith14 @/Zazzary @/solaritude @/Persimmon31 @/Ref
Grab Bags
General Pinglist
This pinglist is used for when I open up Grab Bag availability.
@/No one yet
Limited Specials! Pinglist
This pinglist is used specifically for when I'm running limited time specials (e.g. certain items including extra value, particular high ticket items with a decent chance of winning, etc.). This may be used in combination with the general pinglist or separately, depending on context.
@/No one yet
Hoard/Vault Sales
Currently no ping list is planned for this as I will use any relevant ping lists at the time of sales. Feel free to ask if you have a particular desire to be pinged in some way regarding this.
Pinglists
General Pinglist
This pinglist is used for new programs, large announcements, etc. This will NOT be a frequently used pinglist -- only for large changes to AMM itself, not for new openings. For when any given program opens, please request to the on that specific list.
@/No one yet
These pinglists are used for when I change my gem rate or start buying/selling gems respectively.
Gem Rate Change
@/Shyia
When I Start Selling Gems
@/Shyia
When I Start BuyingGems
@/No one yet
Open Hiring Nest Rentals
This pinglist is used for a monthly reminder when the next month begins. Not sure how helpful this will be, but maybe?
@/Mahogi
Hiring Transmuters
This pinglist will be used for when I eventually open this. >_> The General Pinglist will also be pinged, but this is for people who SPECIFICALLY want to be pinged only for when Transmutations open, and not for any other potential new programs.
@/No one yet
This pinglist is used for when I open new slots each month. (Temporary notice: This pinglist was transferred over from the original thread.)
@/MistyGold @/VolcanicThunder @/Okapi @/L1BR4 @/Zerologist @/Pleasant @/Turboblaze @/Flurries @/Pleasant @/Mystyic @/Shirenu @/dalinar83 @/Featherly @/leeedea @/CupcakeCass @/DuskzeHedgie @/Johan @/Skelestial @/StStrawburry @/Zytorian @/Quintillion @/Meyoline @/FoolishRay @/Justarius @/CometStorm @/Evarinya @/cactolith14 @/Zazzary @/solaritude @/Persimmon31 @/Ref
Grab Bags
General Pinglist
This pinglist is used for when I open up Grab Bag availability.
@/No one yet
Limited Specials! Pinglist
This pinglist is used specifically for when I'm running limited time specials (e.g. certain items including extra value, particular high ticket items with a decent chance of winning, etc.). This may be used in combination with the general pinglist or separately, depending on context.
@/No one yet
Hoard/Vault Sales
Currently no ping list is planned for this as I will use any relevant ping lists at the time of sales. Feel free to ask if you have a particular desire to be pinged in some way regarding this.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46