Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ lf ] cog frog
1 2 3 4
[center]Yo I need a lightbulb ribbit [item=cog frog] Looking to buy for around 155kg! I have 15kg on hand and around 16kg in items. Hoping to find someone willing to hold theirs until I come up with the money.
Yo I need a lightbulb ribbit

Looking to buy for around 155kg! I have 15kg on hand and around 16kg in items. Hoping to find someone willing to hold theirs until I come up with the money.
FKQwVmi.png xxx
about me | wishlist | lore shop | clan lore | signature shop

Ilios; + she/her. FR +2. minimalist. biromantic. gen one / exalting lair.
@ilios A painted protobeast and two berserkers for the river royalist cuffs?
@ilios A painted protobeast and two berserkers for the river royalist cuffs?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder I can do the protobeast and the remainder in treasure or gems? I don't need any berserker atm ^^
@VolcanicThunder I can do the protobeast and the remainder in treasure or gems? I don't need any berserker atm ^^
FKQwVmi.png xxx

@ilios I checked to see what else I have from your wishlist

pretty pink tail bow - 11g
brown birdskull armband - 6g
brown birdskull legband - 6g

I also have like 3 stacks of moonstone, the LUP is .5 each. I can do all 90 you need for the trade (50g) plus the protobeast? I can add the other stuff listed above if you already have some moonstone and don't want all 90
@ilios I checked to see what else I have from your wishlist

pretty pink tail bow - 11g
brown birdskull armband - 6g
brown birdskull legband - 6g

I also have like 3 stacks of moonstone, the LUP is .5 each. I can do all 90 you need for the trade (50g) plus the protobeast? I can add the other stuff listed above if you already have some moonstone and don't want all 90
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder what about the protobeast, all three of those apparel, adn the rest in currency?
@VolcanicThunder what about the protobeast, all three of those apparel, adn the rest in currency?
FKQwVmi.png xxx

@ilios Sure, I'll send a CR
@ilios Sure, I'll send a CR
wishlist
Hello! How much would you charge for for [Item= Daisy Flowerfall] and [item= Spellwrought Halo] ?
Hello! How much would you charge for for
and ?
izNWGeD.pngtott2_by_annobethal-dcnie3y.png
@ilios
Can I get the Mistlurker's Garb? Last I check, it was 50g LAH. :D

I also have the all 4 nature battle stones you need for your hib den (based on your wishlist) if you still need. :)
@ilios
Can I get the Mistlurker's Garb? Last I check, it was 50g LAH. :D

I also have the all 4 nature battle stones you need for your hib den (based on your wishlist) if you still need. :)
YSmyy9J.png
@aurallene together it will be 150kt/150g :)

@LagiaCrusoe yeah! If you can LAH check those stones and then sned a cr, I"ll send you the garb!
@aurallene together it will be 150kt/150g :)

@LagiaCrusoe yeah! If you can LAH check those stones and then sned a cr, I"ll send you the garb!
FKQwVmi.png xxx

@ilios
How much per?
@ilios
How much per?
izNWGeD.pngtott2_by_annobethal-dcnie3y.png
1 2 3 4