Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ lf ] cog frog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]Yo I need a lightbulb ribbit [item=cog frog] Looking to buy for around 140kg! I have 1.4mt and 110kg on hand as well as about 3kg worth of items I can liquidate. I'm hoping to find someone willing to hold theirs until I come up with the money. Or, if the seller is okay with it, I can do a down payment of 100kg and then payment plans? I can also offer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2852037/1#post_2852037]art[/url] as partial, but I intend to pay most of the price in pure gems. (this is a reused thread so please don't mind earlier replies)
Yo I need a lightbulb ribbit

Cog Frog

Looking to buy for around 140kg! I have 1.4mt and 110kg on hand as well as about 3kg worth of items I can liquidate. I'm hoping to find someone willing to hold theirs until I come up with the money. Or, if the seller is okay with it, I can do a down payment of 100kg and then payment plans?

I can also offer art as partial, but I intend to pay most of the price in pure gems.

(this is a reused thread so please don't mind earlier replies)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios A painted protobeast and two berserkers for the river royalist cuffs?
@ilios A painted protobeast and two berserkers for the river royalist cuffs?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder I can do the protobeast and the remainder in treasure or gems? I don't need any berserker atm ^^
@VolcanicThunder I can do the protobeast and the remainder in treasure or gems? I don't need any berserker atm ^^
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios I checked to see what else I have from your wishlist

pretty pink tail bow - 11g
brown birdskull armband - 6g
brown birdskull legband - 6g

I also have like 3 stacks of moonstone, the LUP is .5 each. I can do all 90 you need for the trade (50g) plus the protobeast? I can add the other stuff listed above if you already have some moonstone and don't want all 90
@ilios I checked to see what else I have from your wishlist

pretty pink tail bow - 11g
brown birdskull armband - 6g
brown birdskull legband - 6g

I also have like 3 stacks of moonstone, the LUP is .5 each. I can do all 90 you need for the trade (50g) plus the protobeast? I can add the other stuff listed above if you already have some moonstone and don't want all 90
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder what about the protobeast, all three of those apparel, adn the rest in currency?
@VolcanicThunder what about the protobeast, all three of those apparel, adn the rest in currency?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios Sure, I'll send a CR
@ilios Sure, I'll send a CR
wishlist
Hello! How much would you charge for for [Item= Daisy Flowerfall] and [item= Spellwrought Halo] ?
Hello! How much would you charge for for
Daisy Flowerfall and Spellwrought Halo ?
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@ilios
Can I get the Mistlurker's Garb? Last I check, it was 50g LAH. :D

I also have the all 4 nature battle stones you need for your hib den (based on your wishlist) if you still need. :)
@ilios
Can I get the Mistlurker's Garb? Last I check, it was 50g LAH. :D

I also have the all 4 nature battle stones you need for your hib den (based on your wishlist) if you still need. :)
H2EmE2A.png
@aurallene together it will be 150kt/150g :)

@LagiaCrusoe yeah! If you can LAH check those stones and then sned a cr, I"ll send you the garb!
@aurallene together it will be 150kt/150g :)

@LagiaCrusoe yeah! If you can LAH check those stones and then sned a cr, I"ll send you the garb!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
How much per?
@ilios
How much per?
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7