Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Nests - 5g + 3g per egg + raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 908 909
@Alanon
I am, thank you ^^
@Alanon
I am, thank you ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
They one egged me T^T
They one egged me T^T
They mean :/
They mean :/
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
One Nature nest open right now! I do it for tips only :>. I don’t do fodder breeding though unless you’re willing to pay a 10kt fee.
One Nature nest open right now! I do it for tips only :>. I don’t do fodder breeding though unless you’re willing to pay a 10kt fee.
Dragons am I right
@Peyp

I've got 4 nests open if you're interested. Hatching my last nest today, so they'll all be open ^^

Preference of gems please!
@Peyp

I've got 4 nests open if you're interested. Hatching my last nest today, so they'll all be open ^^

Preference of gems please!
@Peyp
I’ve got one nest open today with a second one opening tomorrow. I’d prefer treasure
@Peyp
I’ve got one nest open today with a second one opening tomorrow. I’d prefer treasure
NBeoOgB.png
@demonweasel, @Evbay
Thank you both, I'll be sending pairs over shortly!
@demonweasel, @Evbay
Thank you both, I'll be sending pairs over shortly!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Two eggs!
Two eggs!
NBeoOgB.png
Hi ~ @Peyp

I have 3 nests available, prefer gems, & only need meat supplies if you sent meat eaters, stocked up on all other foods.
My Gaolers aren't just guarding the meat they're eating it as fast as I can gather it. :)
Hi ~ @Peyp

I have 3 nests available, prefer gems, & only need meat supplies if you sent meat eaters, stocked up on all other foods.
My Gaolers aren't just guarding the meat they're eating it as fast as I can gather it. :)
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
@Peyp

All pairs gave me 3 eggs for a total of 12 eggs ^^
@Peyp

All pairs gave me 3 eggs for a total of 12 eggs ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 908 909