Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54
@roseraven I would be interested in all of those! Let me know which chests you want and I'm sure we can work out a deal!
@roseraven I would be interested in all of those! Let me know which chests you want and I'm sure we can work out a deal!
@Ozprey I'm going to go with wanting Perihelion and Heat Pits. Honestly I want Heat Pits because it makes me laugh for some reason.
@Ozprey I'm going to go with wanting Perihelion and Heat Pits. Honestly I want Heat Pits because it makes me laugh for some reason.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
@roseraven alright! I'd be happy to take any mix of the apparel you've offered there in return.
@roseraven alright! I'd be happy to take any mix of the apparel you've offered there in return.
@Ozprey one of each it is! yay my hoard won't be clogged up.
@Ozprey one of each it is! yay my hoard won't be clogged up.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
@roseraven great! I'll set up the crossroads now!
@roseraven great! I'll set up the crossroads now!
@Ozprey Could I please get the [item=gladegift garlands] and [item=gladegift halo] for a total of 90kt?
@Ozprey

Could I please get the Gladegift Garlands and Gladegift Halo for a total of 90kt?
@cinnabar sure! I'll send them over to you now!
@cinnabar sure! I'll send them over to you now!
@Ozprey
Could you ping me for any new apparel or festival items?
@Ozprey
Could you ping me for any new apparel or festival items?
@IllusiveFox sure! I'll add you to that pinglist, and let you know that, coincidence of coincidences, I just got a Tin Steampunk scarf in for the stock!
@IllusiveFox sure! I'll add you to that pinglist, and let you know that, coincidence of coincidences, I just got a Tin Steampunk scarf in for the stock!
@Ozprey

Hello! I am Interested in your Fathomsome Spirit Jug and Summer Sphinx (70g total)

I have the following:
Animated Statue: 13g
Living Sculpture: 5g
Burnished Gold Pauldrons: 15g
Golden Silk Scarf: 21
Ornate Gold Necklace: 6
=70g total (according to AH)!

Would that work for you?
@Ozprey

Hello! I am Interested in your Fathomsome Spirit Jug and Summer Sphinx (70g total)

I have the following:
Animated Statue: 13g
Living Sculpture: 5g
Burnished Gold Pauldrons: 15g
Golden Silk Scarf: 21
Ornate Gold Necklace: 6
=70g total (according to AH)!

Would that work for you?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54