Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@Ozprey Sounds great!
@Ozprey Sounds great!
SXicMa1.png
@Ozprey

Hi! I’m interested in the vials of hypnotic sight. Is it possible that I could snag one?
@Ozprey

Hi! I’m interested in the vials of hypnotic sight. Is it possible that I could snag one?
baby.png komi ♡
feel free to message me or send a friend request!
@kxrxmxl sure! If you just plan on paying with gems or treasure, I can set up a crossroads now if you'd like!
@kxrxmxl sure! If you just plan on paying with gems or treasure, I can set up a crossroads now if you'd like!
@Ozprey

Yes, that would be great! I’ll be paying with treasure :)
@Ozprey

Yes, that would be great! I’ll be paying with treasure :)
baby.png komi ♡
feel free to message me or send a friend request!
@Ozprey heya! i'm interested in your [item=Accent: Death by Flower]! would 25 green sludge and 15kt be a fair trade?
@Ozprey

heya! i'm interested in your Accent: Death by Flower ! would 25 green sludge and 15kt be a fair trade?
EPqJo3I.pngAwc88Y1.png
@Ceriae

Sure, that sounds good to me!
@Ceriae

Sure, that sounds good to me!
@ozprey could i get all 3 spiral eyes for green sludge? How many would work for you?
@ozprey could i get all 3 spiral eyes for green sludge? How many would work for you?
tumblr_o4vvsqah2P1u2yfqbo1_500.gif
@Illuminatihotty well, they're 5 gems each, and green sludge is 1 gem for one on the ah. How does 14 for all three work?
@Illuminatihotty well, they're 5 gems each, and green sludge is 1 gem for one on the ah. How does 14 for all three work?
@ozprey That works great for me! I'll send a cr
@ozprey That works great for me! I'll send a cr
tumblr_o4vvsqah2P1u2yfqbo1_500.gif
@Ozprey So any pre-2018 festival apparel? [i]Please take mine, it's clogging up my hoard.[/i] Here's what I have: [quote][item = Searing Crown] [item = Chillspike Crown] [item = Windbound Mask] [item = Diver Crown] [item = Warmwater Wanderers] which I have 2 of [item = Butterfly's Kiss] which I also have 2 of[/quote] Any of those interest you? I'm interested in the light chest the most but I'm also interested in one of the fire chests.
@Ozprey So any pre-2018 festival apparel? Please take mine, it's clogging up my hoard.

Here's what I have:
Quote:
Searing Crown

Chillspike Crown

Windbound Mask

Diver Crown

Warmwater Wanderers which I have 2 of

Butterfly's Kiss which I also have 2 of

Any of those interest you? I'm interested in the light chest the most but I'm also interested in one of the fire chests.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54