Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@Seraph822 those together I think would be 30kt, and two stones is 40kt, so that'd be around 10,000 treasure extra?
@Seraph822 those together I think would be 30kt, and two stones is 40kt, so that'd be around 10,000 treasure extra?
@Ozprey

Sounds good! I’ll send over a CR :D
@Ozprey

Sounds good! I’ll send over a CR :D
0gSKMbv.gif
@lyricalmyxteries what would you be wanting from the shop for them? I don't buy stuff here, but I do sell.
@lyricalmyxteries what would you be wanting from the shop for them? I don't buy stuff here, but I do sell.
@Ozprey I'll swap you my soylents for the collar or one of the eyes?
@Ozprey I'll swap you my soylents for the collar or one of the eyes?
i3HjH85.png
@lyricalmyxteries
I'd be happy to swap you those for the two Fae skins and the tundra skin!

@LeviathanDemon
Sure, which would you prefer?
@lyricalmyxteries
I'd be happy to swap you those for the two Fae skins and the tundra skin!

@LeviathanDemon
Sure, which would you prefer?
@Ozprey Honestly, I'm just in need of fodder to throw in for a chance at grey slime. So whatever you doubt will sell.
@Ozprey Honestly, I'm just in need of fodder to throw in for a chance at grey slime. So whatever you doubt will sell.
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon You're looking for junk apparel for brewing? If that's the case, I have a bunch of stuff that I didn't think would be worth putting on here that I can throw you as well, if you'd like!
@LeviathanDemon You're looking for junk apparel for brewing? If that's the case, I have a bunch of stuff that I didn't think would be worth putting on here that I can throw you as well, if you'd like!
@Ozprey Works for me! Send as much as you think is fair?
@Ozprey Works for me! Send as much as you think is fair?
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon sure!
@LeviathanDemon sure!
Hm how much would a [item= Spellwrought Shardhide] be worth in trade to you? I would like your ambushes, berserkers, and lightning fest items ^^
Hm how much would a Spellwrought Shardhide be worth in trade to you? I would like your ambushes, berserkers, and lightning fest items ^^
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54