Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54
@Halzy it's up for 200 gems/treasure at the moment! It's a bit below LAH, but there don't seem to be many of it on the auction house in the first place. As always, I'm open to haggling.
@Halzy it's up for 200 gems/treasure at the moment! It's a bit below LAH, but there don't seem to be many of it on the auction house in the first place. As always, I'm open to haggling.
@Ozprey I'll take it for the 200g!
@Ozprey I'll take it for the 200g!
@Halzy great! I'll send it over!
@Halzy great! I'll send it over!
@ozprey can I buy the nebula starsilk wingdrape as well as the fairy's tears colony with treasure? thank you :)
@ozprey can I buy the nebula starsilk wingdrape as well as the fairy's tears colony with treasure? thank you :)
Pinwheel Paddies - Commissions

- Adopts

- The gang
xxxxxxxxxxxx mkyCRvi.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quinoa
@Ozprey
I need items for the (Warriors of Lightning) HibDen items
@Ozprey
I need items for the (Warriors of Lightning) HibDen items
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Yamoi sure, I'll send them over!

@IraBell I have no idea what the warriors of lightning hibden items are, could you take a picture of the requirements and show me?
@Yamoi sure, I'll send them over!

@IraBell I have no idea what the warriors of lightning hibden items are, could you take a picture of the requirements and show me?
@Ozprey

How do I do that? I can't get them to pop up as an image from imgur?
@Ozprey

How do I do that? I can't get them to pop up as an image from imgur?
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell uh, I'm not sure, I don't host my images on Imgur. Have you tried opening the image in another tab then copying the URL of the image and pasting that? Other than that I have no suggestions.
Maybe just tell me what you need?
@IraBell uh, I'm not sure, I don't host my images on Imgur. Have you tried opening the image in another tab then copying the URL of the image and pasting that? Other than that I have no suggestions.
Maybe just tell me what you need?
I know it's lighting battle items. @Ozprey [img]https://i.imgur.com/xCpiPPU.jpg[/img]
I know it's lighting battle items. @Ozprey

xCpiPPU.jpg
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell Hm, well, I have three of the five items you're looking for. Want me to set up a crossroads?
@IraBell Hm, well, I have three of the five items you're looking for. Want me to set up a crossroads?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54