Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468122662778961931/615512440938954752/1813b81c-2766-42ed-92d0-cd58f37ed78f.png[/img] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]The shop is currently closed for refurbishment![/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [b]FAMILIAR PAGE DONE, EVERYTHING ELSE NEEDS REWRITTEN[/b] Hello, and welcome to my swap shop! Here you'll find an assortment of all sorts of things ready to be sold, traded and bought! My stock mostly depends on whatever I pick up, but I'm sure you'll find something around that'll interest you. [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]How does this shop work?[/b][/size][/color] [LIST] [*]Basically, I have a lot of things lying about in my hoard. I don't need all these things, but someone else might want them, and they might have things that I want. [*]So, I'll list all of the things I want to give away here. All the objects will be sorted by price, both in treasure and gems. The prices are generally just whatever they're listed for on the Auction House, sometimes raised or lowered a bit depending on what I think is a good starting point. If you want one of these things, you could ping me and make an offer on those prices. You can pay in gems, in treasure, a bit of both... [*]Or, if you don't fancy paying in gems or treasure, we can do a bit of bartering! [*]As I said earlier, there's lot of things I want. I have a big list of things, from skins to apparel to genes, and if you have those things, or you have anything else that isn't on the list that you just think I might like, you can offer me that as a trade! A bit of this, a bit of that, and we'll all get what we want! [*]Of course, prices don't have to be exact. That's the beauty of bartering! You want to try and haggle, get something for less, feel free! We're here to have fun, after all, and if you have something I want it won't matter if you're a few gems short of equal cost.[/list] [rule] [center] [size=2]Or, if you'd like to help me find my ideal dragons rather than my ideal items, check out my dream dragon search [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2763967/1][color=#c77400][b][u]here![/u][/b][/url][/size][/color] [size=2]If you have a dragon close, I might be willing to trade it for something here![/size]
1813b81c-2766-42ed-92d0-cd58f37ed78f.png

The shop is currently closed for refurbishment!

FAMILIAR PAGE DONE, EVERYTHING ELSE NEEDS REWRITTEN
Hello, and welcome to my swap shop!

Here you'll find an assortment of all sorts of things ready to be sold, traded and bought! My stock mostly depends on whatever I pick up, but I'm sure you'll find something around that'll interest you.

How does this shop work?
  • Basically, I have a lot of things lying about in my hoard. I don't need all these things, but someone else might want them, and they might have things that I want.
  • So, I'll list all of the things I want to give away here. All the objects will be sorted by price, both in treasure and gems. The prices are generally just whatever they're listed for on the Auction House, sometimes raised or lowered a bit depending on what I think is a good starting point. If you want one of these things, you could ping me and make an offer on those prices. You can pay in gems, in treasure, a bit of both...
  • Or, if you don't fancy paying in gems or treasure, we can do a bit of bartering!
  • As I said earlier, there's lot of things I want. I have a big list of things, from skins to apparel to genes, and if you have those things, or you have anything else that isn't on the list that you just think I might like, you can offer me that as a trade! A bit of this, a bit of that, and we'll all get what we want!
  • Of course, prices don't have to be exact. That's the beauty of bartering! You want to try and haggle, get something for less, feel free! We're here to have fun, after all, and if you have something I want it won't matter if you're a few gems short of equal cost.

Or, if you'd like to help me find my ideal dragons rather than my ideal items, check out my dream dragon search here! If you have a dragon close, I might be willing to trade it for something here!
[center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]SHOP INVENTORY[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Food[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] All food available comes in stacks of 99! If there's multiples of a food, that's how many stacks of 99 are available. [Quote=5 gems/5,000 treasure for a stack] [item=fire flower][item=stonewatch flatblade][item=stonewatch scrub][item=dustbowl ivy]x2 [item=corpsemaker ivy][item=bamboo leaves][item=flycatcher][item=centaur ration pouch][item=centaur nut mix][item=golden milkweed][item=delta orchid][item=blooming pods][item=strangler seeds][item=heavy grainbasket] [item=barbed tail]x3 [item=scale scarab] [item=toxin diver] [item=giant desert centipede]x3 [item=peacock scorpion tail]x3 [item=greatshell fin][item=banded rattlesnake]x3 [item=bluebite rattler]x2 [/quote] [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Materials[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Quote=10 gems/10,000 treasure each] [item=ice runestone] [/quote] [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Apparel[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Quote=300 gems/300,000 treasure each] [Item=obsidian unicorn magic][/quote] [Quote=80 gems/80,000 treasure each][item=cloudy tail feathers][item=shadowstrike][/quote] [Quote=60 gems/60,000 treasure each] [Item=standard of the shadowbinder]x3 [item=standard of the plaguebringer][Item=burlap mantle] [item=veteran's eye scar][/quote] [Quote= 45 gems/45,000 treasure each] [item=cloudy feathered wings] [item=riot hazebeacon] [Item=aeruginous scale gorget][Item=aeruginous scale tassets][Item=aeruginous scale greaves][Item=aeruginous scale cuirass][Item=aeruginous scale bracers][Item=aeruginous scale wingplates][Item=aeruginous leather skullcap][Item=aeruginous tail tatters] [Item=standard of the earthshaker]x2 [item=standard of the icewarden]x5 [item=glacierguard platemail]x2 [/Quote] [Quote=30 gems/30,000 treasure each] [Item=veteran's leg scars] [item=mysterious mantle] [item=fairy's tears colony][/quote] [Quote=20 gems/20,000 treasure each] [item=tawny antlers] [item=twice-dyed mantle][Item=marigold wing garland] [/Quote] [Quote=15 gems/15,000 treasure each] [Item=poet's tam][item=firebreather cape][Item=seafarer's shirt][/quote] [Quote=10 gems/10,000 treasure each] [item=dew laden white rose][item=heatherbed lily] [item=peacebringer's cowl][Item=bloodscale chest guard][/Quote] [Quote=5 gems/5,000 treasure each] [Item=tin steampunk spats] [Item=jolly jester's gloves]x2 [Item=jolly jester's collar][Item=jolly jester's cape]x2 [Item=jolly jester's wing cover][item=jolly jester's stockings]x4 [item=haunting amber nightshroud]x2 [item=Tigerlily tail lei]x5 [item=tigerlily corsage]x4 [item=Tigerlily wing garland]x2 [Item=burnished filigree gauntlets][item=simple copper necklace][item=aqua deepsea bulb][item=lavender highnoon hank][item=Mage's thicket hat][item=sociable striped gloves][item=gray wizard hat] [item=tropical birdskull armband][item=blooming woodbasket][item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed mantle][item=date plumed tuft] [/Quote] Want random junk apparel for brewing down? Let me know! I'll send you some random pieces of surplus, if I have some. Generally, it'll be 25g/kt for 10. [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Familiars[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Quote=90 gems/90,000 treasure each][item=crystalspine gem guardian][item=contagion gem guardian]x4 [item=which waychunk][/quote] [Quote=70 gems/70,000 treasure each] [Item=empress beetle][item=rosy peryton][item=superb gryphlet][item=sparksylph][item=shining cancer]x4[/quote] [Quote=40 gems/40,000 treasure each] [Item=marbled serpenta][item=shattered plain gem guardian]x4 [item=frigid gem guardian]x5 [item=driftwood gem guardian]x4 [item=medusa leon][item=mindless flight][/quote] [Quote=30 gems/30,000 treasure each] [Item=zephyr gem guardian]x2[/quote] [Quote=20 gems/20,000 treasure each] [Item=corpse cleaner][item=wispwillow peryton][item=tendril loach]x2 [item=tsunami gem guardian][item=everbloom gem guardian][item=bearded pupowl][/quote] [Quote=3 gems/3,000 treasure each] [item=cockatrice][item=dryad][item=autumn dryad]x2 [item=chimera][item=leafy moth] [item=storm seeker][item=death seeker][item=emerald webwing]x2 [item=ember mouse][item=cursed bat][item=basilisk][item=dappled seal][item=baku][item=shadow serpent][item=smoke gyre]x2 [item=greater sandstrike][item=dreameater][item=dwarf truffle][item=opheodrys serthis][item=carmine serthis][item=tengu][item=longneck skirmisher][item=strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=sakura owl][item=wildwood owl][item=red-winged owlcat][item=rambra][item=zeeba][item=shale thresher][item=umbra wolf][item=bluefin charger]x2 [item=bramble guardian]x2 [item=parasitic fungus]x2 [item=golden porpoise]x2 [item=cloud chaser][item=masked harpy]x2 [item=stonewatch harpy]x2 [item=blue dragon reef snail][item=crowned bonepriest][item=citrine cave jewel][item=peacock scorpion][item=ragamouse][item=snow streak][item=longneck mender][item=scaleback][item=iridescent scaleback][item=maned rasa][item=furian][item=nightsky furian][item=red-breasted hainu][item=crimson emperor]x2 [item=death's-head stag][item=bluemoon aviar]x2 [item=hoarfrost mauler][item=sunspot clouddancer]x2 [item=clouddancer][item=fungalhoof qiriq][item= umberhorn qiriq][item=bumble]x2 [item=greatshell]x2 [item=cardinal hippogriff][item=blue tang hippogriff][item=dodo][item=hooded dodo][item=brush dodo][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=kelp tender][item=relic eel][item=maren scout][item=maren warrior][item=jeweled octoflyer]x2 [item=greenroot janustrap]x2 [item=serthis potionmaster]x2 [item=serthis alchemist][item=raptorik warrior][item=wintermane bowman][item=painted centaur][item=wintermane spearman][item=construction mith][item=jawlocker][item=budwing morpho][item=manticore screamer][item=deadwood boar][item=tigerblood foo][item=coral basilisk][item=grouse basilisk][item=venomblade assassin][item=blueband duelist]x2 [item=deepmine aardvark][item=peacevine aardvark][item=centaur berserker][item=fan scorpion][item=fallen streak]x2 [item=ensorcelled volume][item=living sculpture][item=magic mirror]x2 [item=opposing forces][item=painted marionette][item=pink-tail mole][item=moss-covered golem]x2 [item=augite protector]x2 [item=dainty wavehopper]x2 [item=daydream puffer]x2 [item=highfin sea serpent][item=leopard coralclimber]x2 [item=maren defender][item=maren spearmaiden][item=mottled sea serpent][item=murkbottom gull]x2 [item=noxious coralclimber]x2 [item=oceansurf magus][item=riptide clipper][item=sandshore snipper]x2 [item=axe mimic][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=smouldering sconce][item=sorcerous arms]x2 [item=masked phantom]x2 [item=veiled vision] [item=vulpine lamp]x2 [item=animated armor]x2 [item=spirit armor][item=spectral duskflapper][item=stormcloud harpy]x2 [item=enamored swan]x2 [item=wasteland collector][item=five-toed plico][item=travelling garden]x2 [item=palefoot tadhop]x2 [item=bengal chimera][item=ashmane chimera][item=stormclaw showman][item=ravenous cauldron][item=curious kettle]x3 [item=serthis support]x2 [item=inquisitive shroud][item=transmuted treasure][item=spidered seat][item=time devourer][item=condorwing champion][item=dire vulture][item=dustfeather sphinx][item=heckling hydrena][item=roundhorn rager][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=fenfisher flattail][item=mischievous magnifier][item=blooming hedgehide]x3 [item=ghosthost viola]x3 [item=dirge fiddlefiend][item=pinpush mirror doll]x4 [item=four-eyed phylactery][item=scroll stealer][item=kyorinrin][item=strawberry noggle][item=mossy beetleboar][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=scorchpaw prowler][item=mesacliff assassin]x2 [item=windcarve bladedancer]x2 [item=vigilant spear]x4 [item=apparition lance]x4 [item=banshee brooch][item=swinging chandelier][item=pitfall fixture]x4 [item=spritely portrait]x6 [item=furious faun]x3 [item=seething stove][item=bouncy broiler][item=battered vase][/quote] [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Battle Items[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Quote=15 gems/15,000 treasure each] input [/quote] [/center] [Quote=5 gems/5000 treasure] Input[/quote] [Quote=5 gems/5000 treasure for any five!] Input [/quote] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Skins[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Quote=120 gems/120,000 treasure each] Input[/quote] [Quote=100 gems/100,000 treasure each] Input [/quote] [Quote=70 gems/70,000 treasure each] Input [/quote] [Quote=50 gems/50,000 treasure each] Input[/quote] [Quote=40 gems/40,000 treasure each] Input [/quote] [Quote=25 gems/25,000 treasure each] Input [/quote] [Quote=10 gems/10,000 treasure each] Input[/quote] [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Speciality Items[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][quote=270 gems/270,000 treasure each][item=vista: autumn][item=vista: banshee brooch][/quote] [Quote=240 gems/240,000 treasure each][item=primary gene: slime][/quote] [Quote=150 gems/150,000 treasure each][item=primary gene: skink (banescale)][/quote] [Quote=75 gems/75,000 treasure each][item=vista: herb rack][/quote] [Quote=35 gems/35,000 treasure each][item=vista: living stones][/quote] [Quote=25 gems/25,000 treasure] [Item=secondary gene: morph][/quote] [Quote=3 gems/3,000 treasure each] [Item=vial of hypnotic sight]x2 [Item=Vista: training fields Ii][item=vista: scorched forest][item=vista: bamboo falls]x2 [item=vista: jester]x2 [item=vista: plasmpool armor]x2 [item=vista: gossamer flame][/quote] [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Miscellaneous Stuff[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Quote=50 gems/50,000 treasure each] [Item=braseira chest][item=golden cicada chest][/quote] [/center] [Rule] [Rule] [center][i]Are you trying to complete den tasks and struggling to find all the items? I might be able to help! There's some items (materials, food, ect) that aren't notable enough to sell here, but I do have on hand. Name the task, and I'll tell you whether or not I have the items for it to throw your way! [/i] [Rule] On top of that, I can also sell you random bundles of Materials or Other items for brewing down at Baldwin's for 10 gems/10,000 treasure for 50 items![/center] [rule]
SHOP INVENTORY

Food

All food available comes in stacks of 99! If there's multiples of a food, that's how many stacks of 99 are available.

5 gems/5,000 treasure for a stack wrote:
Fire Flower Stonewatch Flatblade Stonewatch Scrub Dustbowl Ivy x2
Corpsemaker Ivy Bamboo Leaves Flycatcher Centaur Ration Pouch Centaur Nut Mix Golden Milkweed Delta Orchid Blooming Pods Strangler Seeds Heavy Grainbasket

Barbed Tail x3 Giant Desert Centipede x3 Peacock Scorpion Tail x3

Greatshell Fin Banded Rattlesnake x3 Bluebite Rattler x2

Materials

10 gems/10,000 treasure each wrote:
Ice Runestone

Apparel

300 gems/300,000 treasure each wrote:
Obsidian Unicorn Magic

80 gems/80,000 treasure each wrote:
Cloudy Tail Feathers Shadowstrike

60 gems/60,000 treasure each wrote:
Standard of the Shadowbinder x3 Standard of the Plaguebringer Burlap Mantle Veteran's Eye Scar

45 gems/45,000 treasure each wrote:
Cloudy Feathered Wings Riot Hazebeacon
Aeruginous Scale Gorget Aeruginous Scale Tassets Aeruginous Scale Greaves Aeruginous Scale Cuirass Aeruginous Scale Bracers Aeruginous Scale Wingplates Aeruginous Leather Skullcap Aeruginous Tail Tatters
Standard of the Earthshaker x2 Standard of the Icewarden x5 Glacierguard Platemail x2

30 gems/30,000 treasure each wrote:
Veteran's Leg Scars Mysterious Mantle Fairy's Tears Colony

20 gems/20,000 treasure each wrote:
Tawny Antlers
Twice-Dyed Mantle Marigold Wing Garland

15 gems/15,000 treasure each wrote:
Poet's Tam Firebreather Cape Seafarer's Shirt

Dew Laden White Rose Heatherbed Lily
Peacebringer's Cowl Bloodscale Chest Guard

5 gems/5,000 treasure each wrote:
Tin Steampunk Spats Jolly Jester's Gloves x2 Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Cape x2 Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Jolly Jester's Stockings x4 Haunting Amber Nightshroud x2
Tigerlily Tail Lei x5 Tigerlily Corsage x4 Tigerlily Wing Garland x2
Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Simple Copper Necklace Aqua Deepsea Bulb Lavender Highnoon Hank Mage's Thicket Hat Sociable Striped Gloves Gray Wizard Hat Tropical Birdskull Armband Blooming Woodbasket Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Mantle Date Plumed Tuft

Want random junk apparel for brewing down? Let me know! I'll send you some random pieces of surplus, if I have some. Generally, it'll be 25g/kt for 10.

Familiars

90 gems/90,000 treasure each wrote:
Crystalspine Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian x4 Which Waychunk

70 gems/70,000 treasure each wrote:
Empress Beetle Rosy Peryton Superb Gryphlet Sparksylph Shining Cancer x4

40 gems/40,000 treasure each wrote:
Marbled Serpenta Shattered Plain Gem Guardian x4 Frigid Gem Guardian x5 Driftwood Gem Guardian x4 Medusa Leon Mindless Flight

30 gems/30,000 treasure each wrote:
Zephyr Gem Guardian x2

20 gems/20,000 treasure each wrote:
Corpse Cleaner Wispwillow Peryton Tendril Loach x2 Tsunami Gem Guardian Everbloom Gem Guardian Bearded Pupowl

3 gems/3,000 treasure each wrote:
Cockatrice Dryad Autumn Dryad x2 Chimera Leafy Moth Storm Seeker Death Seeker Emerald Webwing x2 Ember Mouse Cursed Bat Basilisk Dappled Seal Baku Shadow Serpent Smoke Gyre x2 Greater Sandstrike Dreameater Dwarf Truffle Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis Tengu Longneck Skirmisher Strangler Blooming Strangler Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Red-Winged Owlcat Rambra Zeeba Shale Thresher Umbra Wolf Bluefin Charger x2 Bramble Guardian x2 Parasitic Fungus x2 Golden Porpoise x2 Cloud Chaser Masked Harpy x2 Stonewatch Harpy x2 Blue Dragon Reef Snail Crowned Bonepriest Citrine Cave Jewel Peacock Scorpion Ragamouse Snow Streak Longneck Mender Scaleback Iridescent Scaleback Maned Rasa Red-Breasted Hainu Crimson Emperor x2 Death's-Head Stag Bluemoon Aviar x2 Hoarfrost Mauler Sunspot Clouddancer x2 Clouddancer Fungalhoof Qiriq Umberhorn Qiriq Bumble x2 Greatshell x2 Cardinal Hippogriff Blue Tang Hippogriff Dodo Hooded Dodo Brush Dodo Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Kelp Tender Relic Eel Maren Scout Maren Warrior Jeweled Octoflyer x2 Greenroot Janustrap x2
Serthis Potionmaster x2 Serthis Alchemist Raptorik Warrior Wintermane Bowman Painted Centaur Wintermane Spearman Construction Mith Jawlocker Budwing Morpho Manticore Screamer Deadwood Boar Tigerblood Foo Coral Basilisk Grouse Basilisk Venomblade Assassin Blueband Duelist x2 Deepmine Aardvark Peacevine Aardvark Centaur Berserker Fan Scorpion Fallen Streak x2 Ensorcelled Volume Living Sculpture Magic Mirror x2 Opposing Forces Painted Marionette Pink-Tail Mole Moss-Covered Golem x2 Augite Protector x2
Dainty Wavehopper x2 Daydream Puffer x2 Highfin Sea Serpent Leopard Coralclimber x2 Maren Defender Maren Spearmaiden Mottled Sea Serpent Murkbottom Gull x2 Noxious Coralclimber x2 Oceansurf Magus Riptide Clipper Sandshore Snipper x2 Axe Mimic Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Sorcerous Arms x2 Masked Phantom x2 Veiled Vision Vulpine Lamp x2 Animated Armor x2 Spirit Armor Spectral Duskflapper Stormcloud Harpy x2
Enamored Swan x2 Wasteland Collector Travelling Garden x2 Palefoot Tadhop x2 Bengal Chimera Ashmane Chimera Stormclaw Showman Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle x3 Serthis Support x2 Inquisitive Shroud Transmuted Treasure Spidered Seat Time Devourer Condorwing Champion Dire Vulture Dustfeather Sphinx Heckling Hydrena Roundhorn Rager Chillriver Bucktooth Fenfisher Flattail Mischievous Magnifier Blooming Hedgehide x3 Ghosthost Viola x3 Dirge Fiddlefiend Pinpush Mirror Doll x4 Four-Eyed Phylactery Scroll Stealer Kyorinrin Strawberry Noggle Mossy Beetleboar Undergrowth Shovelsnout Scorchpaw Prowler Mesacliff Assassin x2 Windcarve Bladedancer x2 Vigilant Spear x4 Apparition Lance x4 Banshee Brooch Swinging Chandelier Pitfall Fixture x4 Spritely Portrait x6 Furious Faun x3 Seething Stove Bouncy Broiler Battered Vase

Battle Items

15 gems/15,000 treasure each wrote:
input

5 gems/5000 treasure wrote:
Input

5 gems/5000 treasure for any five! wrote:
Input

Skins

120 gems/120,000 treasure each wrote:
Input

100 gems/100,000 treasure each wrote:
Input

70 gems/70,000 treasure each wrote:
Input

50 gems/50,000 treasure each wrote:
Input

40 gems/40,000 treasure each wrote:
Input

25 gems/25,000 treasure each wrote:
Input

Input

Speciality Items
270 gems/270,000 treasure each wrote:
Vista: Autumn Vista: Banshee Brooch

240 gems/240,000 treasure each wrote:
Primary Gene: Slime

150 gems/150,000 treasure each wrote:

75 gems/75,000 treasure each wrote:
Vista: Herb Rack

35 gems/35,000 treasure each wrote:
Vista: Living Stones

25 gems/25,000 treasure wrote:
Secondary Gene: Morph

3 gems/3,000 treasure each wrote:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight x2 Vista: Training Fields II Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Bamboo Falls x2 Vista: Jester x2 Vista: Plasmpool Armor x2 Vista: Gossamer Flame

Miscellaneous Stuff

50 gems/50,000 treasure each wrote:
Braseira Chest Golden Cicada Chest

Are you trying to complete den tasks and struggling to find all the items? I might be able to help! There's some items (materials, food, ect) that aren't notable enough to sell here, but I do have on hand. Name the task, and I'll tell you whether or not I have the items for it to throw your way!

On top of that, I can also sell you random bundles of Materials or Other items for brewing down at Baldwin's for 10 gems/10,000 treasure for 50 items!

[center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]PINGLIST[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [quote=Festival skins both old and new!] Halzy[/quote] [Quote=New skins/accents!] aquilaaltair [/quote] [Quote=New apparel and festival items!] IllusiveFox[/quote] [Quote=Coliseum boss familiars!] Grimalkkin [/quote] [Quote=Brilliant Psywurm, Storm Seeker or Death Seeker familiars!]myriadofstars[/quote] [Quote=gene scrolls!] Kalia [/quote] [Quote=new familiars!] Kalia [/quote] [Quote= ice eggs!] hobihobi [/quote] [Quote= non-plant foodstuffs!] lantian [/quote] [Quote= Sweaters, and all scarves that aren't aviator scarves!] Annobethal[/quote] [quote=Brewing Updates!] -Nobody-[/quote] [/center] [rule] [center]If you want to wait for me to have a specific item in stock, such as boss familiars, unhatched eggs or festival stuff, I can put you on a pinglist, and notify you when I have it! Though, it might take a while depending upon what the thing you want actually is.[/center]
PINGLIST

Festival skins both old and new! wrote:
Halzy

New skins/accents! wrote:
aquilaaltair

New apparel and festival items! wrote:
IllusiveFox

Coliseum boss familiars! wrote:
Grimalkkin

Brilliant Psywurm, Storm Seeker or Death Seeker familiars! wrote:
myriadofstars

gene scrolls! wrote:
Kalia

new familiars! wrote:
Kalia

ice eggs! wrote:
hobihobi

non-plant foodstuffs! wrote:
lantian

Sweaters, and all scarves that aren't aviator scarves! wrote:
Annobethal

Brewing Updates! wrote:
-Nobody-

If you want to wait for me to have a specific item in stock, such as boss familiars, unhatched eggs or festival stuff, I can put you on a pinglist, and notify you when I have it! Though, it might take a while depending upon what the thing you want actually is.
[center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]THINGS I'M LOOKING FOR[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Food[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Item=soylent blue][item=soylent yellow] [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Materials[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] Any amount of [Item=copper muck] [item=silver muck] [item=gold muck][item=grey slime][item=white slime] [item=green sludge] [item=purple sludge][item=orange sludge] [item=blue sludge] [item=red goo] [item=green ooze][item=purple ooze] [item=orange ooze] [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Apparel[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [item=Luminous Halo] [item=conflagrant Halo] [item=Voltaic Halo] [item=contaminated halo] [item=spellwrought halo] [item=glitterfreeze halo] [item=sunchaser jewelry][item=cindersphere baubles] [item=archivists spellscroll][item=skeletal chimes][item=contaminated infectalons][item=boneyard tatters][item=mistlurker's garb] [Item=solar flame wing ribbon][item=gossamer flame candles][item=spectral fuchsia grasp] [item=polished trident][item=bloodstone cascades] [item=golden wing silks][Item=burnished gold tail cuffs][item=gold breeches][Item=copper filigree breastplate][Item=copper filigree wing guard][item=brown breeches][item=blue breeches][item=black breeches]x2[item=dusty pauper garniture][item=Corsair's seaspray boots][item=duneglider Cape][item=waverider Cape][item=whimsical jester's tailbell][item=golden seraph headpiece][item=silver seraph tail bangle][item=alabaster filigree gauntlets][item=alabaster filigree boots][item=white renaissance shirt][item=well-to-do sable gloves][item=well-to-do sable spats][item=silver halfmoon spectacles][item=Dustrunner's arctic tail cozy][item=Gold renaissance shirt]x2[item=enchanter's cobwebs][item=sepia rose thorn crown][item=simple harp][item=finely crafted lute][item=brass cornet][item=wooden pipeflute] [item=porcelain steampunk attire][item=nightfall starsilks] [item=silver seraph jewelry][item=trickster's motley][item=night sky bundle][item=Singer Costume Trunk][item=Bard Costume Trunk][item=Balladeer Costume Trunk][item=Minstrel Costume Trunk][item=ornate battle armor] Any musical instrument/weapon apparel And pretty much any festival apparel from before 2018 [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Familiars[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [item=winter sphinx] [Item=bone fiend][item=golden idol] [Item=bogus manamonger][item=sunsea pseudo][item=fallbrush fraud][item=jadecarved decoy] [Item=ice sprite][Item=shadow sprite][Item=light sprite][Item=fire sprite][Item=earth sprite][Item=lightning sprite][Item=water sprite][Item=arcane sprite][Item=plague sprite][Item=wind sprite][Item=nature sprite] [Item=ichor nymph][Item=electric nymph][Item=blight nymph][Item=bubble nymph][Item=boulder nymph][Item=magic nymph][Item=cloud nymph] [Item=spirit of lightning][Item=spirit of fire][Item=spirit of earth] [item=flora cerdae][item=cactus marzal][item=melon marzal] I'd also be interested in any of the coliseum boss familiars besides the yetis! [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Battle Items[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] N/A [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Skins[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Item=accent: many eyes arcane f] If you have any festival skins from before 2018 I might be interested! Preferably not for snappers, mirrors, male ridgebacks or bogsneaks though. [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Speciality Items[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Item=vial of glowing sight][Item=vial of scattersight] [Item=primary gene: pinstripe][item=primary gene: tapir] [Item=secondary gene: Alloy][Item=secondary gene: noxtide] [item=secondary gene: trail] [item=secondary gene: daub] [Item=tertiary gene: ghost][Item=tertiary gene: filigree] [item=tertiary gene: peacock][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=tertiary gene: okapi] [/center] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Miscellaneous Stuff[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center] [Item=prismatic token] If you have something that isn't on this list that you still think I might be interested in, show it to me anyway! The worst I can do is say I'm not interested, and the best is that I love it and we make a great deal. [/center] [rule] [Rule] [center][size=2]If you don't have any such items as above, I'm also looking for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2763967/1][color=#c77400][b][u]a bunch of very specific dragons here![/u][/b][/url][/size][/color] [size=2]If you have any you'd be willing to sell that are matches, or even just close enough to breed with, I'll probably be happy to swap items for them![/size][/center] [Rule]
THINGS I'M LOOKING FOR

Food

Soylent Blue Soylent Yellow

Materials

Any amount of
Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck Grey Slime White Slime Green Sludge Purple Sludge Orange Sludge Blue Sludge Red Goo Green Ooze Purple Ooze Orange Ooze

Apparel

Luminous Halo Conflagrant Halo Voltaic Halo Contaminated Halo Spellwrought Halo Glitterfreeze Halo
Sunchaser Jewelry Cindersphere Baubles
Skeletal Chimes Contaminated Infectalons Boneyard Tatters Mistlurker's Garb
Solar Flame Wing Ribbon Gossamer Flame Candles Spectral Fuchsia Grasp
Polished Trident Bloodstone Cascades

Golden Wing Silks Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs Gold Breeches Copper Filigree Breastplate Copper Filigree Wing Guard Brown Breeches Blue Breeches Black Breeches x2 Dusty Pauper Garniture Corsair's Seaspray Boots Duneglider Cape Waverider Cape Golden Seraph Headpiece Silver Seraph Tail Bangle Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Alabaster Filigree Boots White Renaissance Shirt Well-to-do Sable Gloves Well-to-do Sable Spats Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Dustrunner's Arctic Tail Cozy Gold Renaissance Shirt x2 Enchanter's Cobwebs Sepia Rose Thorn Crown Simple Harp Finely Crafted Lute Brass Cornet Wooden Pipeflute
Porcelain Steampunk Attire Nightfall Starsilks Silver Seraph Jewelry Trickster's Motley Night Sky Bundle Singer Costume Trunk Bard Costume Trunk Balladeer Costume Trunk Minstrel Costume Trunk Ornate Battle Armor

Any musical instrument/weapon apparel
And pretty much any festival apparel from before 2018

Familiars

Winter Sphinx
Bone Fiend Golden Idol
Bogus Manamonger Sunsea Pseudo Fallbrush Fraud Jadecarved Decoy

Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Light Sprite Fire Sprite Earth Sprite Lightning Sprite Water Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Wind Sprite Nature Sprite
Ichor Nymph Electric Nymph Blight Nymph Bubble Nymph Boulder Nymph Magic Nymph Cloud Nymph

Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of Earth

Flora Cerdae Cactus Marzal Melon Marzal

I'd also be interested in any of the coliseum boss familiars besides the yetis!

Battle Items

N/A

Skins

Accent: Many Eyes Arcane F
If you have any festival skins from before 2018 I might be interested! Preferably not for snappers, mirrors, male ridgebacks or bogsneaks though.

Speciality Items

Vial of Glowing Sight Vial of Scattersight
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Tapir
Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Noxtide Secondary Gene: Trail Secondary Gene: Daub
Tertiary Gene: Ghost Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Peacock Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Okapi

Miscellaneous Stuff

Prismatic Token

If you have something that isn't on this list that you still think I might be interested in, show it to me anyway! The worst I can do is say I'm not interested, and the best is that I love it and we make a great deal.

If you don't have any such items as above, I'm also looking for a bunch of very specific dragons here! If you have any you'd be willing to sell that are matches, or even just close enough to breed with, I'll probably be happy to swap items for them!

[center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]BREWING[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [center]Looking for something [i]really[/i] specific? Something you can only get from Baldwin? Well, you might just be in luck! My cauldron is available to rent, and I can brew anything up to [b]level 27[/b]! [i](If you don't know what apparel/familiars/ect this includes..... [u][b]I can brew everything that is brewable*.[/b][/u] But if you're not sure what that means, ask me what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I can brew it.)[/i] Tell me what you want me to make, and if I can do it, I'll either sell it to you at whatever the price is on the auction house, or, if you happen to have all the materials on hand, you can give me them and five gems and I'll get to it! Like anything on this shop, you're more than welcome to haggle or pay in items I might like, as well! [b]Examples of things I can brew:[/b] [Item=tertiary gene: scales][Item=painted protobeast][item=wild banner][Item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=vista: sea slugs][item=primary gene: skink][item=white plague doctor mask][item=anomalous nekomata][item=seaside kelpie mane][item=charming sage lantern][item=sapphire woodwing][item=peacock spider][item=Sussex spaniel][item=rattle snake][item=firefly cockatrice][item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=cauldron crawler][item=primary gene: pinstripe][item=Cosmo Gecko][item=Aeruginous Scale Wingplates][item=Secondary gene: trail][Item=glowing mint wing bow][item=vial of darkened sight][item=primary alchemist tools][item=poisonous rose thorn banner][Item=primary gene: pinstripe (gaoler)][Item=secondary gene: trail (gaoler)][Item=tertiary gene: scorpion (gaoler)][Item=primary gene: slime][Item=secondary gene: sludge][item=rainbow starsilk cloak][item=rainbow starsilk wingdrapes][item=primary gene: skink (banescale)][item=secondary gene: spinner (banescale)][item=silver unicorn mane][item=silver unicorn horn][item=silver unicorn tail][item=tertiary gene: porcupine (banescale)][item=tertiary gene: veined][item=tertiary gene: veined (gaoler)][item=primary gene: pinstripe (banescale)][item=secondary gene: trail (banescale)][item=primary gene: poison (banescale)][item=secondary gene: toxin (banescale)] [Size=2]*If you just want me to brew things and sell them to you and you don't have the ingredients, I may not be able to make [i]some[/i] things. For instance, waveskimmers and skinks. Buying their ingredients is nearly impossible and I have no idea where to get them. I will let you know if I can't brew something though, so it's still worth asking.[/size] [/center] [rule]
BREWING

Looking for something really specific? Something you can only get from Baldwin? Well, you might just be in luck!

My cauldron is available to rent, and I can brew anything up to level 27!

(If you don't know what apparel/familiars/ect this includes.....
I can brew everything that is brewable*.
But if you're not sure what that means, ask me what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I can brew it.)

Tell me what you want me to make, and if I can do it, I'll either sell it to you at whatever the price is on the auction house, or, if you happen to have all the materials on hand, you can give me them and five gems and I'll get to it!

Like anything on this shop, you're more than welcome to haggle or pay in items I might like, as well!

Examples of things I can brew:
Tertiary Gene: Scales Painted Protobeast Wild Banner Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Vista: Sea Slugs Primary Gene: Skink White Plague Doctor Mask Anomalous Nekomata Seaside Kelpie Mane Charming Sage Lantern Sapphire Woodwing Peacock Spider Sussex Spaniel Rattle Snake Firefly Cockatrice Tertiary Gene: Capsule Cauldron Crawler Primary Gene: Pinstripe Cosmo Gecko Aeruginous Scale Wingplates Secondary Gene: Trail Glowing Mint Wing Bow Vial of Darkened Sight Primary Alchemist Tools Poisonous Rose Thorn Banner Primary Gene: Slime Secondary Gene: Sludge Rainbow Starsilk Cloak Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes Silver Unicorn Mane Silver Unicorn Horn Silver Unicorn Tail Tertiary Gene: Veined

*If you just want me to brew things and sell them to you and you don't have the ingredients, I may not be able to make some things. For instance, waveskimmers and skinks. Buying their ingredients is nearly impossible and I have no idea where to get them. I will let you know if I can't brew something though, so it's still worth asking.

The Swap Shop is now open for business!

The Swap Shop is now open for business!
@Ozprey
may i buy your bogsneak masque, please?
@Ozprey
may i buy your bogsneak masque, please?
j3zsWMV.png
@Azrail sure! How do you want to pay? Gems, treasure, bit of both, or a trade?
@Azrail sure! How do you want to pay? Gems, treasure, bit of both, or a trade?
@Ozprey
It would be with gems ^^
@Ozprey
It would be with gems ^^
j3zsWMV.png
@Azrail alright, I'll set up a crossroads now!
@Azrail alright, I'll set up a crossroads now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54