Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Gaoler Gene Phantom *on hold*
[item=primary gene: Phantom (gaoler)] Found a Gaoler gene scroll in the coliseum and I'm looking to either sell or trade it. If interested in buying it, I'd be selling it for 625000 treasure (lowest in AH) or 670 gems (lowest in AH) For trades, I would be interested in other Gaoler genes, such as Trail and Pinstripe. I'm not opposed at looking at other things though. [item=secondary gene: trail (gaoler)][Item=primary gene: pinstripe (gaoler)] I am subbed to the thread, no need to ping me :3

Found a Gaoler gene scroll in the coliseum and I'm looking to either sell or trade it. If interested in buying it, I'd be selling it for 625000 treasure (lowest in AH) or 670 gems (lowest in AH)

For trades, I would be interested in other Gaoler genes, such as Trail and Pinstripe. I'm not opposed at looking at other things though.

I am subbed to the thread, no need to ping me :3
@Monkitteh
Would you be willing to hold it for me while i brew the genes for you? I have ingredients ready for both.
@Monkitteh
Would you be willing to hold it for me while i brew the genes for you? I have ingredients ready for both.
0atD54Z.pngZs78Sdq.pngeuhV83k.png
@poodledoodles Absolutely if you would be willing to do that, it would be awesome.
@poodledoodles Absolutely if you would be willing to do that, it would be awesome.
@Monkitteh
sounds great! I'll get to brewing right now~ Will send you the CR when both genes are ready :D
@Monkitteh
sounds great! I'll get to brewing right now~ Will send you the CR when both genes are ready :D
0atD54Z.pngZs78Sdq.pngeuhV83k.png