Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [SOLD] Water Sprite Familiar! | LAH
SOLD
SOLD
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
[emoji=water rune size=1]Open for price haggling![emoji=shadow rune size=1]
Open for price haggling!
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Delinne (Apologies for the ping, wasn't sure if you were subbed) Hello! Just here to check if you would be willing to hold the Shadow Sprite for me? I can pay the 3.4 mil (and extra if needed, for holding the sprite), but I just need a couple of days to get enough money - I estimate somewhere under a week. I understand completely if that's not something you can do, no worries~ [emoji=mirror happy size=2]
@Delinne
(Apologies for the ping, wasn't sure if you were subbed)

Hello! Just here to check if you would be willing to hold the Shadow Sprite for me? I can pay the 3.4 mil (and extra if needed, for holding the sprite), but I just need a couple of days to get enough money - I estimate somewhere under a week. I understand completely if that's not something you can do, no worries~
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
@Nightlilac That's alright ^-^ Sure thing! I can hold until next Friday, after that I will be going on vacation [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] As long as you keep interest, it's possible [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
@Nightlilac That's alright ^-^

Sure thing! I can hold until next Friday, after that I will be going on vacation As long as you keep interest, it's possible
dyZM6SW.png
@Nightlilac The Shadow Sprite's price has been lowered to 3.2mil to keep up with LAH [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
@Nightlilac The Shadow Sprite's price has been lowered to 3.2mil to keep up with LAH
dyZM6SW.png
@Delinne

Ooo, good to know! Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for holding the Sprite! I should be able to work up the money before next Friday - I'll let you know when I have enough~
@Delinne

Ooo, good to know! Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for holding the Sprite! I should be able to work up the money before next Friday - I'll let you know when I have enough~
mirror_chib8.png
[center][emoji=water rune size=1]Bump for the Water Sprite![emoji=water rune size=1][/center]
Bump for the Water Sprite!
dyZM6SW.png
@Delinne I kicked the DOM machine into high gear and got the rest of the money I needed! Thank you so much for holding the Sprite for me! Do you prefer PA or CR? I'm fine with either. [emoji=mirror love size=1]
@Delinne

I kicked the DOM machine into high gear and got the rest of the money I needed! Thank you so much for holding the Sprite for me! Do you prefer PA or CR? I'm fine with either.
mirror_chib8.png
@Nightlilac Awesome![emoji=coatl love size=1] I'll set up a PA for you! And thank you for being so fast, I did not expect that [emoji=mirror star size=1]
@Nightlilac Awesome! I'll set up a PA for you! And thank you for being so fast, I did not expect that
dyZM6SW.png
@Delinne

Great! And yeah haha, I had originally estimated about 6 days, but turned out that exalting is a lot more profitable than I thought. Absolute pleasure doing business with you, and I wish you luck with the Water Sprite!
@Delinne

Great! And yeah haha, I had originally estimated about 6 days, but turned out that exalting is a lot more profitable than I thought. Absolute pleasure doing business with you, and I wish you luck with the Water Sprite!
mirror_chib8.png