Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [On Hold] Arcane Sprite 6kg
[center][item=arcane sprite] Looking for around LAH value Interested in currency, eggs, scatter sights, eliminates, fest items, etc... Make me an offer :)[/center]
Arcane Sprite

Looking for around LAH value
Interested in currency, eggs, scatter sights, eliminates, fest items, etc...
Make me an offer :)
6mWOUG0.png
i Have 8 eliminated and countless fest items, specifically halos (all but light), main apparel, familiars, all of them since early 2018 and some from 2016/15. I have 2000g right now but will soon have more after selling a few G1s, anything else you need? I have some gene changes too!
i Have 8 eliminated and countless fest items, specifically halos (all but light), main apparel, familiars, all of them since early 2018 and some from 2016/15. I have 2000g right now but will soon have more after selling a few G1s, anything else you need? I have some gene changes too!
@RadiantAura

Hello! I'd definitely be interested in the currency, 8 eliminates (@ 150g each), the halos, and any spirit familiars :) I'd be up for taking gene changes at dominance price too!

Since I'm not sure exactly what you have, please do let me know if you have a more specific offer :) I'm looking for a 6kg value in trade, and it definitely seems like we can work something out, so I've taken the sprite off the AH~
@RadiantAura

Hello! I'd definitely be interested in the currency, 8 eliminates (@ 150g each), the halos, and any spirit familiars :) I'd be up for taking gene changes at dominance price too!

Since I'm not sure exactly what you have, please do let me know if you have a more specific offer :) I'm looking for a 6kg value in trade, and it definitely seems like we can work something out, so I've taken the sprite off the AH~
6mWOUG0.png
Hello! sorry for the delay, packing for college is very time consuming! I can offer 2 eliminates, Firefly gene change, one arcane, one wind, and one plague halo, spirit of wind, water, nature, arcane and fire, I can offer Luminous Legguards, Marva's Incredible ire, Marva's Wondrous Whimsey, a Loga (saw it on your wishlist) 10 copper muck, 1000g, 100kg, and how much more would be needed after all that? I have a lot more I just need to figure out math heh @Runi
Hello! sorry for the delay, packing for college is very time consuming! I can offer 2 eliminates, Firefly gene change, one arcane, one wind, and one plague halo, spirit of wind, water, nature, arcane and fire, I can offer Luminous Legguards, Marva's Incredible ire, Marva's Wondrous Whimsey, a Loga (saw it on your wishlist) 10 copper muck, 1000g, 100kg, and how much more would be needed after all that? I have a lot more I just need to figure out math heh @Runi
@RadiantAura

I'm not interested in the Marva items or the loga (it's a casual collection thing and I don't spend more than 60g on one), but LAH for the rest follows:

Eliminate x2 - 300g
Firefly - 216g
Spellwrought Halo - 89g
Aerborne Halo - 74g
Contaminated Halo - 43g
Spirit of Wind - 34g
Spirit of Water - 35g
Spirit of Nature - 34g
Spirit of Arcane - 48g
Spirit of Fire - 62g
Luminous Legguards - 30g
Copper Muck x10 - 30g
1000g
100k (assuming you mean treasure?)

total: 2095g

so that leaves 3905g. You mentioned having 8 eliminates and 2kg available, so if you added those there would just be 2kg left to make up. If you need some time to sell those G1s I'd be happy to hold for up to 2 weeks :)
@RadiantAura

I'm not interested in the Marva items or the loga (it's a casual collection thing and I don't spend more than 60g on one), but LAH for the rest follows:

Eliminate x2 - 300g
Firefly - 216g
Spellwrought Halo - 89g
Aerborne Halo - 74g
Contaminated Halo - 43g
Spirit of Wind - 34g
Spirit of Water - 35g
Spirit of Nature - 34g
Spirit of Arcane - 48g
Spirit of Fire - 62g
Luminous Legguards - 30g
Copper Muck x10 - 30g
1000g
100k (assuming you mean treasure?)

total: 2095g

so that leaves 3905g. You mentioned having 8 eliminates and 2kg available, so if you added those there would just be 2kg left to make up. If you need some time to sell those G1s I'd be happy to hold for up to 2 weeks :)
6mWOUG0.png
Thank you for your patience! I originally was going to throw all those eliminates and gems at you until I realized that would leave me with nothing to make or spend, I’m trying very hard to sell the more valuable of my G1s to get the currency to you ASAP! The Arcane sprite was my dream familiar since I began, I’m glad to finally find someone I can work out a deal with :D
Thank you for your patience! I originally was going to throw all those eliminates and gems at you until I realized that would leave me with nothing to make or spend, I’m trying very hard to sell the more valuable of my G1s to get the currency to you ASAP! The Arcane sprite was my dream familiar since I began, I’m glad to finally find someone I can work out a deal with :D
@RadiantAura

Of course! I'm always super appreciative when people are willing to trade for items, so I like to do the same c:

I peeked in your lair to look at your G1s and noticed none of them are on the AH! If you want some more exposure you might want to toss them up there, or check out the Gen 1 Hoarder Association for their sale pinglists :)
@RadiantAura

Of course! I'm always super appreciative when people are willing to trade for items, so I like to do the same c:

I peeked in your lair to look at your G1s and noticed none of them are on the AH! If you want some more exposure you might want to toss them up there, or check out the Gen 1 Hoarder Association for their sale pinglists :)
6mWOUG0.png
Ah! I have them all up on forums, but I had no clue about that! I’ll go check it out now, thank you :D
Ah! I have them all up on forums, but I had no clue about that! I’ll go check it out now, thank you :D