Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] DV, CS, Aywas [W] CS, FR
1 2 3 4 5 6
Got it, thank you! :) https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=83438744&userid=9882&signature=8ZNNed1u8S6oyf2zWXxLPQ
Got it, thank you! :) https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=83438744&userid=9882&signature=8ZNNed1u8S6oyf2zWXxLPQ
@Yumekari

do you know what you'd price the august PPS lion at? i may be interested
@Yumekari

do you know what you'd price the august PPS lion at? i may be interested
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS Ah, sorry, I'm not looking to sell that one but thanks for your interest! I have a full pps lion collection so I don't want to break the set. I'm just looking to swap it for the true date right now.
@DoctorAndTARDIS Ah, sorry, I'm not looking to sell that one but thanks for your interest! I have a full pps lion collection so I don't want to break the set. I'm just looking to swap it for the true date right now.
@Yumekari

ah well thats too bad, thanks for responding back though!
@Yumekari

ah well thats too bad, thanks for responding back though!
MTXo7oI.png
@Yumekari

Hi there!! I'm pretty interested in buying some C$,, how much do you have right now?
@Yumekari

Hi there!! I'm pretty interested in buying some C$,, how much do you have right now?
yUZ4k.gif
@Shr0ud Hello! I have 240 C$ right now :)
@Shr0ud Hello! I have 240 C$ right now :)
@Yumekari

I'd like to buy 35C$ then please,, how much would that be in treasure?
@Yumekari

I'd like to buy 35C$ then please,, how much would that be in treasure?
yUZ4k.gif
@Shr0ud It would be 215,280 treasure ^^
@Shr0ud It would be 215,280 treasure ^^
@Yumekari

Would 100g and 115,280t be fine? Unless the ratio for g:t is different owo
@Yumekari

Would 100g and 115,280t be fine? Unless the ratio for g:t is different owo
yUZ4k.gif
@Shr0ud 100g and 111,280t would be fine! ;) So a bit lower than your estimate. I got the treasure ratio from what I saw on the first page of the sales forum.
@Shr0ud 100g and 111,280t would be fine! ;) So a bit lower than your estimate. I got the treasure ratio from what I saw on the first page of the sales forum.
1 2 3 4 5 6