Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] [OPEN] Food for Days!
Hello! I am selling food per point, and have available the following quantities! I [b]accept mixed payments[/b]! I value the gems at a 1:1000 ratio. I am online every day, but am also FR+18, so I am most often online a few hours before and after Rollover. Please be aware of the [b]Open[/b] or [b]Closed [/b]in the title! Feel free to Ping me [emoji=spiral happy size=1] [columns] [b]Insects:[color=transparent]_[/color][/b] [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [right]16,000 points [/right] [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [right]@ [b]100[/b] t each[/right] [nextcol] [color=transparent]______[/color] [/columns] [columns] [b]Meat:[color=transparent]___[/color][/b] [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [right]11,000 points [/right] [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [right]@ [b]110[/b] t each[/right] [/columns] [columns] [b]Seafood:[/b][nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [right]17,000 points [/right] [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [right]@ [b]130[/b] t each[/right] [nextcol] [color=transparent]______[/color] [/columns] [columns] [b]Plants:[color=transparent]._[/color][/b] [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [right]24,000 points[/right] [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [right]@ [b]90[/b] t each[/right] [/columns] If you would like some food, you can: - Put in an order here on the Thread! - Send a 2-way CR, with the appropriate funds and how many points of each food type you are after. Eg: CR note: 400 seafood (52kt); 150 meat (16.5kt); 70 plant (6.3kt) Then you would attach the funds that match, in any combination of gems and treasure. IMPORTANT NOTE: I'll attach [b]random food items[/b] that match the appropriate points. Please note [b]I will not hunt down specific items of food[/b] -- eg, It would be 400 points of [i]any seafood[/i] not 400 points of one specific type etc. Thank you!!
Hello!

I am selling food per point, and have available the following quantities!

I accept mixed payments! I value the gems at a 1:1000 ratio.

I am online every day, but am also FR+18, so I am most often online a few hours before and after Rollover.

Please be aware of the Open or Closed in the title!

Feel free to Ping me

Insects:_ __
16,000 points
__
@ 100 t each
______
Meat:___ __
11,000 points
__
@ 110 t each
Seafood: __
17,000 points
__
@ 130 t each
______
Plants:._ __
24,000 points
__
@ 90 t each

If you would like some food, you can:

- Put in an order here on the Thread!
- Send a 2-way CR, with the appropriate funds and how many points of each food type you are after.

Eg:
CR note: 400 seafood (52kt); 150 meat (16.5kt); 70 plant (6.3kt)

Then you would attach the funds that match, in any combination of gems and treasure.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'll attach random food items that match the appropriate points. Please note I will not hunt down specific items of food -- eg, It would be 400 points of any seafood not 400 points of one specific type etc.

Thank you!!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[center][emoji=spiral star size=2][/center]
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs