Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Electra’s Grab Bags! 18/20 left
1 2
[center][color=pink][i] As your walking through the forest you stumble upon a quaint, little cottage. Out of curiosity, you walk in. Your greeted with, “ Helllllo! Welcome to my grab bag market! I haven’t had a customer in.......um........ a few years! That means all the better prizes for YOU my dear!” Your in awe as you stare at the mighty, witch dragon before you. All around the cottage are random items, some look to be more valuable than others. Just out the corner of your eye, you also spot a couple creatures running under the old witches desk. [item=Paddyfowl][item=Guard][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet][item=Vista: jester] [color=pink][i]“Well? Are ya just gonna stand there or buy something? I have all day but I would rather not waste it on a fool who wants to admire but isn’t a buyer. See what I did there?!” She cackles, “oh I might be an old hag but I still got that young spirit, don’t i dear?” You finally start to walk closer to her desk, crinkling your nose at the smell coming from it. “Ah yes, come come dearie, I have many bags that need to be bought.” She gets up from her desk, and leads you to the back room. You assume this is where all the grab bags are. “Here is where all my precious goodies are found! Please, buy as many as you like. I’m in need of some cash darling.” You look around and see many bags full of possibly 3-4 items. “They are all 35kt or gems plus I take mixed payment if you really need to.” You nod and continue looking. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48639653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486397/48639653_350.png[/img] [/url]
As your walking through the forest you stumble upon a quaint, little cottage. Out of curiosity, you walk in. Your greeted with, “ Helllllo! Welcome to my grab bag market! I haven’t had a customer in.......um........ a few years! That means all the better prizes for YOU my dear!” Your in awe as you stare at the mighty, witch dragon before you. All around the cottage are random items, some look to be more valuable than others. Just out the corner of your eye, you also spot a couple creatures running under the old witches desk.
Paddyfowl Guard Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet Vista: Jester
“Well? Are ya just gonna stand there or buy something? I have all day but I would rather not waste it on a fool who wants to admire but isn’t a buyer. See what I did there?!” She cackles, “oh I might be an old hag but I still got that young spirit, don’t i dear?” You finally start to walk closer to her desk, crinkling your nose at the smell coming from it. “Ah yes, come come dearie, I have many bags that need to be bought.” She gets up from her desk, and leads you to the back room. You assume this is where all the grab bags are. “Here is where all my precious goodies are found! Please, buy as many as you like. I’m in need of some cash darling.” You look around and see many bags full of possibly 3-4 items. “They are all 35kt or gems plus I take mixed payment if you really need to.” You nod and continue looking.

48639653_350.png
kHExOMX.png
Grab Bags

1 2 3 4

5 6 7 8 9

10 11 12

13 14 15

16 17 18

19 20

All payment should be sent BEFORE a you get your grab bag to avoid ruining the surprise! Via 1 way Cr or pm!
Grab Bags

1 2 3 4

5 6 7 8 9

10 11 12

13 14 15

16 17 18

19 20

All payment should be sent BEFORE a you get your grab bag to avoid ruining the surprise! Via 1 way Cr or pm!
kHExOMX.png
Open!
Open!
kHExOMX.png
@BlackCatThirteen I'll take one for 35g!
@BlackCatThirteen I'll take one for 35g!
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
Bump!
Bump!
kHExOMX.png
@BlackCatThirteen

Sending 35kT!
@BlackCatThirteen

Sending 35kT!
iQrvnPv.png