Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Redux Trading Hub
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Have: [item= pebblehide stoat] [item= glassbound solarvul] Need: [item=bramblecrown stoat] [item= deadwood strangler] [item= glassbound gustvul ] [item= mammophant] [item=teardrop owlynx] [item= treehorn wolpertinger] [item= woolly walrus]
Have:

Pebblehide Stoat Glassbound Solarvul

Need:

Bramblecrown Stoat Deadwood Strangler Glassbound Gustvul
Mammophant Teardrop Owlynx Treehorn Wolpertinger
Woolly Walrus
Have: [item=Wolpertinger][item=Vista: Boreal Wood][item=Vista: Boreal Wood II] Need: [item=Auburn Woolly Walrus][item=Snowy Owlynx]
Have:
Wolpertinger Vista: Boreal Wood Vista: Boreal Wood II
Need:
Auburn Woolly Walrus Snowy Owlynx
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Have: [item=pebblehide stoat] Want: [item=Auburn Woolly Walrus][item= Bullephant][item= Bramblecrown Stoat][item= Deadwood Strangler][item= Frosttangle Strangler][item= Glassbound Gustvul][item= Glassbound Solarvul][item= Snowy Owlynx][item= Teardrop Owlynx][item= Woolly Walrus]
Have: Pebblehide Stoat

Want:
Auburn Woolly Walrus Bullephant Bramblecrown Stoat Deadwood Strangler Frosttangle Strangler Glassbound Gustvul Glassbound Solarvul Snowy Owlynx Teardrop Owlynx Woolly Walrus
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
HAVE: [item=Treehorn Wolpertinger] WANT: [item=Bullephant][item=Teardrop Owlynx]
HAVE:
Treehorn Wolpertinger

WANT:
Bullephant Teardrop Owlynx
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Okapi I’ll trade you a Teardrop Owlynx for your Treehorn Wolpertinger
@Okapi I’ll trade you a Teardrop Owlynx for your Treehorn Wolpertinger
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
@marienine
Great, I'll set up a cr!
@marienine
Great, I'll set up a cr!
@Bluemoonygirl
Hello, would take a Wolpertinger for your Bullephant?
@Bluemoonygirl
Hello, would take a Wolpertinger for your Bullephant?
@Okapi

Hi ! :) Sorry, I don't have the Bullephant anymore ... I just looked at your undiscovered familiars list and it looks like I don't have any of the ones you're missing ! :/

Thanks anyway ! :)
@Okapi

Hi ! :) Sorry, I don't have the Bullephant anymore ... I just looked at your undiscovered familiars list and it looks like I don't have any of the ones you're missing ! :/

Thanks anyway ! :)
tumblr_messaging_p986wfcDpa1s6ng4s_400.png
@sikora would you still trade a [item= Snowy Owlynx] for [item= Wolpertinger]? for my own reference I have [item= Snowy Owlynx], [item= Teardrop Owlynx], [item= Woolly Walrus] and I need [item=Auburn Woolly Walrus], [item= Bramblecrown Stoat], [item= Frosttangle Strangler], [item= Bullephant], [item= Mammophant], [item= Wolpertinger]
@sikora would you still trade a Snowy Owlynx for Wolpertinger ?

for my own reference I have

Snowy Owlynx , Teardrop Owlynx , Woolly Walrus

and I need
Auburn Woolly Walrus , Bramblecrown Stoat , Frosttangle Strangler , Bullephant , Mammophant , Wolpertinger
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
@marienine I no longer have a double, but I can trade a [item=Mammophant] make a CR if that's ok with you
@marienine I no longer have a double, but I can trade a Mammophant
make a CR if that's ok with you
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38