Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@BookGuru

yep that's absolutely fine! i have some brews to do before yours, but if you're fine with a 1-2 day wait, you could send the items in a pm or alternatively i can ping you when my cauldron's open for your brews!
@BookGuru

yep that's absolutely fine! i have some brews to do before yours, but if you're fine with a 1-2 day wait, you could send the items in a pm or alternatively i can ping you when my cauldron's open for your brews!
@yall

I'll send you a crossroads now for the beaker and you can start it when it's my turn. I would appreciate if you just let me know when the beaker started brewing so I can get the money ready for the Capsule gene.
@yall

I'll send you a crossroads now for the beaker and you can start it when it's my turn. I would appreciate if you just let me know when the beaker started brewing so I can get the money ready for the Capsule gene.
QFXpYkj.png
@bookguru

alright, that sounds good! i'll let you know. =)
@bookguru

alright, that sounds good! i'll let you know. =)
@yall Hi! Could you please brew me [item=Green Tree Python ]
@yall Hi! Could you please brew me Green Tree Python
The Hatchery Masterlisttumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.pngWishlist!~
@rascal2002

i'm currently brewing for someone else, and there's another spot before i could get to you but if you're alright waiting, you could send your items in a pm so i can start brewing your item as soon as i can?
@rascal2002

i'm currently brewing for someone else, and there's another spot before i could get to you but if you're alright waiting, you could send your items in a pm so i can start brewing your item as soon as i can?
@yall yep! Not a problem thank you :)
@yall yep! Not a problem thank you :)
The Hatchery Masterlisttumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.pngWishlist!~
@yall

Hello! Would you be willing to make 4 fine reductions, 2 imbued sulfur, and 2 pinstripe genes? There's no rush, so I'm fine with waiting a few days.
@yall

Hello! Would you be willing to make 4 fine reductions, 2 imbued sulfur, and 2 pinstripe genes? There's no rush, so I'm fine with waiting a few days.
Gj97yvC.png
@audire

i could do that for you, yep!

i'll ping you again when i'm available to brew all your items!
@audire

i could do that for you, yep!

i'll ping you again when i'm available to brew all your items!
@yall

Awesome, thanks!
@yall

Awesome, thanks!
Gj97yvC.png
@audire

had to skip someone since they weren't replying, if you still want some items brewed, feel free to send the first ingredients over for 4 fine reductions!
@audire

had to skip someone since they weren't replying, if you still want some items brewed, feel free to send the first ingredients over for 4 fine reductions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11