Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@yall
May I also be put on the waitlist for a couple brews? Looking to do two nekomatas.
@yall
May I also be put on the waitlist for a couple brews? Looking to do two nekomatas.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings

absolutely! i'll ping you when my cauldron is available for you.
@AeonsMusings

absolutely! i'll ping you when my cauldron is available for you.
@aeonsmusings

my cauldron is available, send over your mats in a pm if you still need some stuff brewed :)
@aeonsmusings

my cauldron is available, send over your mats in a pm if you still need some stuff brewed :)
@yall

Would you mind helping me brew 5 fine alchemical reductions?
@yall

Would you mind helping me brew 5 fine alchemical reductions?
6mWOUG0.png
@runi

wouldn't be an issue at all! feel free to send your items over in a pm so i can get your brews started as soon as my cauldron's available again!
@runi

wouldn't be an issue at all! feel free to send your items over in a pm so i can get your brews started as soon as my cauldron's available again!
@yall

Ah I just sent out for a bunch of reductions to be brewed to someone else; would you mind doing a couple of imbued sulfurs instead?
@yall

Ah I just sent out for a bunch of reductions to be brewed to someone else; would you mind doing a couple of imbued sulfurs instead?
6mWOUG0.png
@runi

i can do the imbued sulfurs for you instead, yep.
@runi

i can do the imbued sulfurs for you instead, yep.
@yall

May I jump back in line for 3 more imbued sulfurs? :)
@yall

May I jump back in line for 3 more imbued sulfurs? :)
6mWOUG0.png
@runi

absolutely! feel free to send the items in a pm now or i can ping you when the cauldron's ready for your brews!
@runi

absolutely! feel free to send the items in a pm now or i can ping you when the cauldron's ready for your brews!
@yall

So I would like to brew a Capsule gene. I have almost everything I need for it except a reinforced glass beaker. I happen to be 1 level short of being able to make that.

So first I need the beaker and then the Capsule gene. I have everything for the beaker as well.

Basically I need 2 brews. Is that ok? Can I still do that? It's ok if it needs to be broken up so you can brew for someone else in between.
@yall

So I would like to brew a Capsule gene. I have almost everything I need for it except a reinforced glass beaker. I happen to be 1 level short of being able to make that.

So first I need the beaker and then the Capsule gene. I have everything for the beaker as well.

Basically I need 2 brews. Is that ok? Can I still do that? It's ok if it needs to be broken up so you can brew for someone else in between.
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11