Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i have a max lvl cauldron i don't use often, so i'd rather lend it out to anyone who needs it.

please provide all items needed for brews, as i won't be providing any missing ingredients myself.

brews are free, melts are 1kt/g per item. i will melt a max of 20 items at a time.

tips are appreciated but not necessary.

here is a guide to all the items i can currently brew.

currently brewing for:
-

waitlist
-

i have a max lvl cauldron i don't use often, so i'd rather lend it out to anyone who needs it.

please provide all items needed for brews, as i won't be providing any missing ingredients myself.

brews are free, melts are 1kt/g per item. i will melt a max of 20 items at a time.

tips are appreciated but not necessary.

here is a guide to all the items i can currently brew.

currently brewing for:
-

waitlist
-

@yall Hi there :) Will you be open to relatively low level brews? I'm in dire need of help regarding Reinforced Glass Beakers (Lv.12) ...
@yall Hi there :) Will you be open to relatively low level brews? I'm in dire need of help regarding Reinforced Glass Beakers (Lv.12) ...
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee

hi! ^-^
i can absolutely help you brew the beakers, yep! just send over the mats for however many beakers you need and i'll get to brewing it asap.
@klee

hi! ^-^
i can absolutely help you brew the beakers, yep! just send over the mats for however many beakers you need and i'll get to brewing it asap.
@yall

Would you be open to brewing me an imbued sulfur once you're done with those beakers?
@yall

Would you be open to brewing me an imbued sulfur once you're done with those beakers?
VDwNYPe.png
@LadyOfTheSkies

absolutely! feel free to send the items over in a pm, and i'll accept them when i'm ready to start brewing for you. ^^
@LadyOfTheSkies

absolutely! feel free to send the items over in a pm, and i'll accept them when i'm ready to start brewing for you. ^^
@yall

Would you mind helping me brew 20 reinforced glass beakers?
@yall

Would you mind helping me brew 20 reinforced glass beakers?
6mWOUG0.png
@runi

i wouldn't mind at all. i have 4 more fine alchemical reductions to brew before i could get to your brews, but if you're fine waiting, feel free to send a pm w/ the mats!
@runi

i wouldn't mind at all. i have 4 more fine alchemical reductions to brew before i could get to your brews, but if you're fine waiting, feel free to send a pm w/ the mats!
@yall

I'm totally fine with waiting! Will send a PM now; thank you!!
@yall

I'm totally fine with waiting! Will send a PM now; thank you!!
6mWOUG0.png
@yall
I'd be interested in buying 20 melts once your current orders are done! <3
@yall
I'd be interested in buying 20 melts once your current orders are done! <3
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@autumnniche

sure thing! i’ve added you to the waitlist. feel free to send your items over in a pm and i can start melting them for you when my current order is done!
@autumnniche

sure thing! i’ve added you to the waitlist. feel free to send your items over in a pm and i can start melting them for you when my current order is done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11