Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | QUITTING SALE: Fest, familiars, dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hi, I've had this account sitting around for a while and I've decided I'm going to take everything I have and use it to get art!
That means I'm only accepting gems or treasure. I will not accept or consider any other trades, sorry.
Any prices I give you will be listed in gems but you can pay the treasure equivalent too. I base my prices off of LAH value. I will take mixed treasure and gold.
My dragons are separated into tabs. PM me with offers for those - I'm not really sure what to ask for them!
PLEASE READ: Please use the search function on the thread or search for LAH before you ask for a price. This thread is very long and the majority is just me giving prices to people who don't respond. I'm not trying to be rude, but please don't waste my time and yours when the resource to find the price is readily available to you.
I understand if it's something like a skin or a chest that don't have many prices/aren't on the AH at all. Please just try not to ask when the prices are right there! I'm very busy with classes right now and I don't have much time to search. I will ignore any posts that do not have any offered prices/explanation as to why they'd like me to name one.
Hi, I've had this account sitting around for a while and I've decided I'm going to take everything I have and use it to get art!
That means I'm only accepting gems or treasure. I will not accept or consider any other trades, sorry.
Any prices I give you will be listed in gems but you can pay the treasure equivalent too. I base my prices off of LAH value. I will take mixed treasure and gold.
My dragons are separated into tabs. PM me with offers for those - I'm not really sure what to ask for them!
PLEASE READ: Please use the search function on the thread or search for LAH before you ask for a price. This thread is very long and the majority is just me giving prices to people who don't respond. I'm not trying to be rude, but please don't waste my time and yours when the resource to find the price is readily available to you.
I understand if it's something like a skin or a chest that don't have many prices/aren't on the AH at all. Please just try not to ask when the prices are right there! I'm very busy with classes right now and I don't have much time to search. I will ignore any posts that do not have any offered prices/explanation as to why they'd like me to name one.
[size=7]Apparel[/size] I have so much apparel that I'm only posting the highlights. If you're collecting or looking for a certain piece, feel free to ask and I'll look to see if I have it. [size=5]2014 Fest[/size] [item=Crystalhide Treads] [size=5]2015 Fest[/size] [item=Stonekeeper Crown] [size=5]2016 Fest[/size] [item=Frigid Crown][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Shady Crown][item=Whirlwind Crown][item=Druidic Crown][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Black iron plates][item=starlight cloak][item=starlight cloak][item=starlight cloak][item=Pyrite Pauldrons] [size=5]2017 Fest[/size] [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Carapace Arm] [size=5]2018 Fest[/size] [item=Icicle Chains][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Spellwrought Shardhide][item=Contaminated Halo][item=Contaminated Infectalons][item=Contaminated Infectalons][item=Contaminated Infectalons][item=Crystalcourt Cascades][item=Crystalcourt Halo] [size=5]NoTN[/size] [item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Magician's cloak][item=Magician's herb pouch][item=Ghost flame cloak][item=Ghost flame cloak][item=ghost flame collar][item=ghost flame headpiece][item=ghost flame wing ribbon][item=haunted flame collar][item=haunted flame headpiece][item=haunted flame tail ribbon] [size=5]Misc Fest[/size] [Item=Starseer's Emblem][Item=Infectionist's Emblem][item=Whirlwind Emblem][item=Frigid Emblem] [size=5]Unsorted[/size] [item=Sunrise Hibiscus][item=Spring's Breath][item=Stupendous Sweater][item=Supercharged alchemist tools][item=Weary Focus][item=Spiral daze][item=Disgruntled View][item=Barbarian's Headdress][item=The emperor's new clothes][item=Celebration sage sash][item=Celebration sage shawl][item=Sanddune rags][item=Undine's Flatfins][item=Sanguine Plumage][item=Powerpack Coat][item=Twilight Oracle's Guise][item=Pastel woodtrail][item=Brightshine Raiments]
Apparel
I have so much apparel that I'm only posting the highlights. If you're collecting or looking for a certain piece, feel free to ask and I'll look to see if I have it.

2014 Fest
Crystalhide Treads

2015 Fest
Stonekeeper Crown

2016 Fest
Frigid Crown Surgestream Coat Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Druidic Crown Butterfly's Kiss Luminous Legguards Black Iron Plates Starlight Cloak Starlight Cloak Starlight Cloak Pyrite Pauldrons

2017 Fest
Hewn Philosopher's Veil Carapace Arm

2018 Fest
Icicle Chains Tree Warden's Garb Tree Warden's Garb Spellwrought Shardhide Contaminated Halo Contaminated Infectalons Contaminated Infectalons Contaminated Infectalons Crystalcourt Cascades Crystalcourt Halo

NoTN
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Herb Pouch Magician's Cloak Magician's Herb Pouch Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Haunted Flame Collar Haunted Flame Headpiece Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon

Misc Fest
Starseer's Emblem Infectionist's Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Frigid Emblem

Unsorted
Sunrise Hibiscus Spring's Breath Stupendous Sweater Supercharged Alchemist Tools Weary Focus Spiral Daze Disgruntled View Barbarian's Headdress The Emperor's New Clothes Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Shawl Sanddune Rags Undine's Flatfins Sanguine Plumage Powerpack Coat Twilight Oracle's Guise Pastel Woodtrail Brightshine Raiments
[size=7]Familiars[/size] I have so many familiars I'm only going to post the highlights (fest familiars and retired familiars). If there are any you're missing for your collection that isn't here, feel free to ask if I have it! Please don't ask for any fest/retired familiars that aren't posted here - I don't have those. [size=5]2015 Fest[/size] [item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Granite Guardian] [size=5]2016 Fest[/size] [item=Shining Goblin][item=Blazing Goblin][item=Blazing Goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Frozen Goblin][item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin][item=Cragward Custodian][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Seawater Savior][item=Sapling Speaker][item=Sparkling Goblin] [size=5]2017 Fest[/size] [item=Spirit of Light][item=Spirit of Light][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Spirit of Shadow][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][item=Spirit of Wind] [size=5]2018 Fest[/size] [item=Luminous Ambassador][item=Luminous Ambassador][item=Contaminated Ambassador][item=Contaminated Ambassador][item=Crystalcourt Ambassador] [size=5]Coli Bosses[/size] [item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Molten Wartoad] [size=5]NoTN[/size] [item=Flutterbun] [size=5]Other retired familiars[/size] [item=Loga][item=Loga][item=Candycane Xolo]
Familiars
I have so many familiars I'm only going to post the highlights (fest familiars and retired familiars). If there are any you're missing for your collection that isn't here, feel free to ask if I have it! Please don't ask for any fest/retired familiars that aren't posted here - I don't have those.

2015 Fest
Cloudkeeper Herald Granite Guardian

2016 Fest
Shining Goblin Blazing Goblin Blazing Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Crumbling Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin Cragward Custodian Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Sapling Speaker Sparkling Goblin

2017 Fest
Spirit of Light Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of Fire Spirit of Earth Spirit of Ice Spirit of Ice Spirit of Shadow Miniature Sornieth Globe Spirit of Wind

2018 Fest
Luminous Ambassador Luminous Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador

Coli Bosses
Coarsefur Yeti Molten Wartoad

NoTN
Flutterbun

Other retired familiars
Loga Loga Candycane Xolo
[size=6]Skins + Accents[/size] [size=5]2014 Fest[/size] [item=Skin: Sculpted][item=Skin: Gilded Breeze][item=Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers][item=Skin: Fractured Lightning][item=Accent: Cinderheart][item=Accent: Glowing Methane][item=Skin: Starsinger][item=Accent: Arcane Gift][item=Accent: Arcane Gift][item=Accent: Stonebound] [size=5]2015 Fest[/size] [item=Accent: Snowy Mane][item=Accent: Bamboo Bound][item=Skin: Bamboo Guardian][item=Skin: Rafflesia Fairy][item=Skin: Thundervolt][item=Skin: Starwood Golem][item=Skin: Contaminated][item=Skin: Hidden Beauty][item=Skin: Citrine Sheen] [size=5]2016 Fest[/size] [item=Accent: Freezer][item=Skin: Dark Ice][item=Skin: Winter Camouflage][item=Skin: Below Zero][item=Skin: Frosted][item=Skin: Glacial Warden][item=Gambler's Goop][item=Accent: Tricky Brambles][item=Accent: Sentiment of Sanity][item=Accent: Wispwillow Magician][item=Skin: Guise of Tricksters][item=Skin: Ruin Wanderer][item=Skin: Captive illumination][item=Skin: Chessknight][item=Skin: Trollkarlen][item=Accent: Cloudsong Guard][item=Accent: Ribbon Breeze][item=Accent: Ribbon Breeze][item=Accent: Wind Bells][item=Accent: Whispering Mantis][item=Accent: Bamboo Falls][item=Skin: Bamboo Queen][item=Skin: Bamboo Queen][item=Skin: Kingfisher][item=Skin: Kingfisher][item=Skin: Leaf on the wind][item=Skin: leaf on the wind][item=Skin: Spring breeze][item=Skin: Windchild][item=Skin: Windsong adept][item=Skin: Beast from below][item=Skin: beast from below][item=Skin: tropic tides][item=Skin: my tears][item=Skin: sword of the ocean][item=Skin: Pelagic Grotto][item=Accent: Ocean Gift][item=Accent: Mariner's Tattoos][item=Accent: Sea Mother][item=Accent: Tender Grasp][item=Accent: Efflorescence][item=Skin: Hungry Caterpillar][item=Skin: Wilds Shaman][item=Skin: Glade Stream][item=Skin: Flower Child][item=Accent: Heavenly Gait][item=Accent: Timeworn Tile][item=Accent: Pixie and Whisper][item=Accent: Pixie and Whisper][item=Skin: Glow of the hive][item=Skin: Featherback savant][item=Skin: Festival lady][item=Skin: Goldenlight wanderer][item=Skin: Goldenlight wanderer][item=Accent: Nightrunner][item=Accent: Digital Revolution][item=Accent: Hydrone][item=Accent: Hydrone][item=Accent: Electric Sparkle][item=Accent: Masquerade of Flames][item=Accent: Gaseous Ignition][item=Skin: Magma Hoarder][item=Skin: Copper Melt][item=Accent: Stellar Scholar][item=Accent: Stellar Scholar][item=Accent: Ancestral Runes][item=Accent: Ancestral Runes][item=Accent: The Youngest God][item=Accent: The Youngest God][item=Accent: Ethereal Planet][item=Accent: Starwood Trail][item=Accent: Starwood Trail][item=Skin: Spectral Sneak][item=Skin: Spectral Sneak][item=Skin: Cosmic Construct][item=Skin: Cosmic Construct][item=Accent: Festering Bogling][item=Accent: Bad Breath][item=Skin: Decayed Sight][item=Skin: Ritual Ravager][item=Skin: Coalbound Coatl][item=Accent: Pillar of Ages][item=Accent: Pebble Collector][item=Skin: Veined Marble][item=Skin: veined marble][item=Skin: Ancient Soulwarden] [size=5]2017 Fest[/size] [item=Skin: Winterwatch][item=Accent: Throatarium][item=Accent: Undrowned][item=Accent: Sunken Ghost][item=Skin: Pearl Arowana][item=Skin: Deep-Seer][item=Skin: Bioluminescent Knight][item=Accent: Lampyridae][item=Accent: it rained the whole day][item=Accent: glowing growing][item=Accent: glowing growing][item=Accent: fair dragon of nature][item=Accent: verdant embrace][item=Skin: Nouveau][item=Skin: Wending Wood][item=Skin: Grotto][item=Skin: Nectar Collector][item=Accent: Bright Ambassador][item=Accent: Blazing Sun][item=Accent: by light be purged][item=Accent: gilded memories][item=Accent: goodnight moonlight][item=Skin: lampiona][item=Skin: dawn chaser][item=Accent: purify the soul][item=Accent: spirit aflame][item=Accent: fire and fury][item=Accent: warforged][item=Skin: vents quetzal][item=Skin: molten flame][item=Skin: serpente fuego][item=Skin: serpente fuego][item=Accent: starcaster][item=Accent: starstranded][item=Accent: starfall flowerfall][item=Accent: arcana crystals][item=Skin: celestial vapors][item=Skin: stonemaster][item=Skin: ivory carving][item=Skin: lost memories][item=Accent: soil dust][item=Accent: eroded][item=Accent: rooting for you][item=Accent: rockoco] [size=5]Fest 2018[/size] [item=Accent: Faerie Queen][item=Accent: shimmer trick][item=Accent: foxfire guide][item=Skin: occluded][item=Accent: Heart of the Hurricane][item=Skin: spirit wings][item=Skin: updraft][item=Accent: cloudkeeper bear][item=Skin: wind's prodigy][item=Skin: wind's prodigy][item=Accent: bog pond][item=Accent: masquerwave][item=Skin: Go with the floe][item=Skin: abyss pearl][item=Skin: deep below][item=Accent: something putrid][item=Accent: abelhinha][item=Accent: cherry dryad lotus][item=Accent: wilderness halo][item=Skin: season][item=Skin: twine][item=Skin: within the vapors][item=Accent: i hunger][item=Accent: mutilated-horror][item=Accent: melted mirror][item=Accent: rotrock roots][item=Accent: the end of all roads][item=Skin: mycotoxin][item=Skin: acid bath] [size=5]2019 Fest[/size] [item=Skin: plantineas][item=Skin: Afterglow][item=Skin: King of the storm][item=Accent: Biomechanic] [size=5]Other[/size] [item=Accent: Research Notes][item=Skin: Psywurm][item=Skin: Angler][item=Skin: Gilded Glass][item=Skin: Blackwing Croaker]
Skins + Accents
2014 Fest
Skin: Sculpted Skin: Gilded Breeze Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers Skin: Fractured Lightning Accent: Cinderheart Accent: Glowing Methane Skin: Starsinger Accent: Arcane Gift Accent: Arcane Gift Accent: Stonebound

2015 Fest
Accent: Snowy Mane Accent: Bamboo Bound Skin: Bamboo Guardian Skin: Rafflesia Fairy Skin: Thundervolt Skin: Starwood Golem Skin: Contaminated Skin: Hidden Beauty Skin: Citrine Sheen

2016 Fest
Accent: Freezer Skin: Dark Ice Skin: Winter Camouflage Skin: Below Zero Skin: Frosted Skin: Glacial Warden Accent: Tricky Brambles Accent: Sentiment of Sanity Accent: Wispwillow Magician Skin: Guise of Tricksters Skin: Ruin Wanderer Skin: Captive Illumination Skin: Chessknight Skin: Trollkarlen Accent: Cloudsong Guard Accent: Ribbon Breeze Accent: Ribbon Breeze Accent: Wind Bells Accent: Whispering Mantis Accent: Bamboo Falls Skin: Bamboo Queen Skin: Bamboo Queen Skin: Kingfisher Skin: Kingfisher Skin: Leaf on the Wind Skin: Leaf on the Wind Skin: Spring Breeze Skin: Windchild Skin: Windsong Adept Skin: Beast from Below Skin: Beast from Below Skin: Tropic Tides Skin: My Tears Skin: Sword of the Ocean Skin: Pelagic Grotto Accent: Ocean Gift Accent: Mariner's Tattoos Accent: Sea Mother Accent: Tender Grasp Accent: Efflorescence Skin: Hungry Caterpillar Skin: Wilds Shaman Skin: Glade Stream Skin: Flower Child Accent: Heavenly Gait Accent: Timeworn Tile Accent: Pixie and Whisper Accent: Pixie and Whisper Skin: Glow of The Hive Skin: Featherback Savant Skin: Festival Lady Accent: Nightrunner Accent: Digital Revolution Accent: Hydrone Accent: Hydrone Accent: Electric Sparkle Accent: Masquerade of Flames Accent: Gaseous Ignition Skin: Magma Hoarder Skin: Copper Melt Accent: Stellar Scholar Accent: Stellar Scholar Accent: Ancestral Runes Accent: Ancestral Runes Accent: The Youngest God Accent: The Youngest God Accent: Ethereal Planet Accent: Starwood Trail Accent: Starwood Trail Skin: Spectral Sneak Skin: Spectral Sneak Skin: Cosmic Construct Skin: Cosmic Construct Accent: Festering Bogling Accent: Bad Breath Skin: Decayed Sight Skin: Ritual Ravager Accent: Pillar of Ages Accent: Pebble Collector Skin: Veined Marble Skin: Veined Marble Skin: Ancient Soulwarden

2017 Fest
Skin: Winterwatch Accent: Throatarium Accent: Undrowned Accent: Sunken Ghost Skin: Pearl Arowana Skin: Deep-Seer Skin: Bioluminescent Knight Accent: Lampyridae Accent: Glowing Growing Accent: Glowing Growing Accent: Fair Dragon of Nature Accent: Verdant Embrace Skin: Nouveau Skin: Wending Wood Skin: Grotto Skin: Nectar Collector Accent: Bright Ambassador Accent: Blazing Sun Accent: By Light Be Purged Accent: Gilded Memories Accent: Goodnight Moonlight Skin: Lampiona Skin: Dawn Chaser Accent: Purify the Soul Accent: Spirit Aflame Accent: fire and fury Accent: Warforged Skin: Vents Quetzal Accent: Starcaster Accent: Starstranded Accent: Starfall Flowerfall Accent: Arcana Crystals Skin: Celestial Vapors Skin: Stonemaster Skin: Ivory Carving Skin: Lost Memories Accent: Soil Dust Accent: Eroded Accent: Rooting for You Accent: Rockoco

Fest 2018
Accent: Faerie Queen Accent: Shimmer Trick Accent: Foxfire Guide Skin: Occluded Accent: Heart of the Hurricane Skin: Spirit Wings Skin: Updraft Accent: Cloudkeeper Bear Skin: Wind's Prodigy Skin: Wind's Prodigy Accent: Bog pond Accent: Masquerwave Skin: Go With the Floe Skin: Abyss pearl Skin: Deep Below Accent: Something Putrid Accent: Abelhinha Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus Accent: Wilderness Halo Skin: Season Skin: twine Skin: Within the Vapors Accent: I Hunger Accent: Mutilated-Horror Accent: Melted Mirror Accent: Rotrock Roots Accent: The End of all Roads Skin: Mycotoxin Skin: Acid Bath

2019 Fest
Skin: Plantineas Skin: Afterglow Skin: King of the Storm Accent: Biomechanic

Other
Accent: Research Notes Skin: Psywurm Skin: Angler Skin: Gilded Glass Skin: Blackwing Croaker
[size=7]Specialty & Other[/size] [size=5]1st Anniversary Cakes[/size] [item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake][item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake][item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake][item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake][item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake] [size=5]Vistas[/size] [item=Vista: 3rd Anniversary][item=Vista: Sandswept Delta][item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee][item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival][item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival][item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival][item=Vista: Starfall Celebration][item=Vista: Starfall Celebration][item=Vista: Starfall Celebration][item=Vista: Starfall Celebration][item=Vista: Riot of Rot][item=Vista: Riot of Rot][item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame][item=Vista: Hourglass][item=Vista: Strange Chest][item=Vista: Crystalline Gala][item=Vista: Crystalline Gala][item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia][item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering][item=Vista: Lightweaver][item=Vista: Lightweaver][item=Vista: Stormcatcher][item=Vista: Flamecaller][item=Vista: Flamecaller][item=Vista: Icewarden][item=Vista: Shadowbinder][item=Vista: Windsinger][item=Vista: Gladekeeper][item=Vista: Gladekeeper] [size=5]Food Stacks[/size] 1 icon=1 stack [item=Mallard][item=Stubby Squid][item=Silver-Laced Rooster][item=Silver-Laced Rooster][item=Chickweed][item=Chickweed][item=Golden Rainbow Trout][item=Golden Rainbow Trout][item=Ferret][item=Devilsnap][item=Green Corycat][item=Herbal Plantain][item=Living Stones][item=Living Stones][item=Sunbeam Rotala][item=Rotala][item=Brack Bloat] [size=5]Consumables[/size] [item=Radiant dawn chest][item=Melted mirror chest][item=i hunger chest][item=aberration chest][item=marva's expressive craft kit][item=black iron crate][item=jeweled octoflyer crate][item=maren wavesinger crate][item=frosted chest][item=depleted phenomenal reflection][item=leafydo chest][item=masquerade chest][item=firebird chest][item=magma hoarder chest][item=rainbow obsidian chest][item=triple happiness chest][item=Electric Core Chest][item=Beast of metal chest][item=security first chest]
Specialty & Other

1st Anniversary Cakes
1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake

Vistas
Vista: 3rd Anniversary Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Hourglass Vista: Strange Chest Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Icewarden Vista: Shadowbinder Vista: Windsinger Vista: Gladekeeper Vista: Gladekeeper

Food Stacks
1 icon=1 stack
Mallard Stubby Squid Silver-Laced Rooster Silver-Laced Rooster Chickweed Chickweed Golden Rainbow Trout Golden Rainbow Trout Ferret Devilsnap Green Corycat Herbal Plantain Living Stones Living Stones Sunbeam Rotala Rotala Brack Bloat

Consumables
Radiant Dawn Chest Melted Mirror Chest I Hunger Chest Aberration Chest Marva's Expressive Craft Kit Black Iron Crate Jeweled Octoflyer Crate Maren Wavesinger Crate Frosted Chest Depleted Phenomenal Reflection Leafydo Chest Masquerade Chest Firebird Chest Magma Hoarder Chest Rainbow Obsidian Chest Triple Happiness Chest Electric Core Chest Beast of Metal Chest Security First Chest
@angsty how much the the starlight cloak, starseers emblem, and gloomwillow guide
@angsty how much the the starlight cloak, starseers emblem, and gloomwillow guide
@VaeVictis
starlight cloak: 100g
starseers emblem: 40g
gloomwillow guide: 100g
240g/equiv altogether
@VaeVictis
starlight cloak: 100g
starseers emblem: 40g
gloomwillow guide: 100g
240g/equiv altogether
@angsty how much for the Luminous Sundrapes and Ghost Flame Candles?

Also do you happen to have Sunbeam Solder and the Luminous Ambassador familiars?
@angsty how much for the Luminous Sundrapes and Ghost Flame Candles?

Also do you happen to have Sunbeam Solder and the Luminous Ambassador familiars?
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@angsty
how much for the surgestream coat and windbound mask?
@angsty
how much for the surgestream coat and windbound mask?
_____________OwO What's this?__ AUyhiki.gif ___ J0opiUV.png
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
@mintea00
200 for the sundrapes, 75 for the candles
I have 2 luminous ambassadors (40 a piece), no sunbeam soldiers sadly.
@mintea00
200 for the sundrapes, 75 for the candles
I have 2 luminous ambassadors (40 a piece), no sunbeam soldiers sadly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12