Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired Gem MP Skin [LF] Offers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bump ^.^
Bump ^.^
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@Solgalion I see that you were trying to sell that thing but not having any success with it... I feel you, actually. Let's try to work out [b]a sort of deal[/b] on that skin, as it's really a nice thing to behold and I prefer to have one. What I own is a hoard full of stuff and what I want is your wishlist on dream dragons, apparel, familiars and whatever else you would like to own. If I have it / can get it, we will work out a nice deal on your 'unsellable' item! :3 [b]P.S.:[/b] If you don't feel like publicly announcing your wishlist, by all means DM me! [emoji=fae winking size=1]
@Solgalion
I see that you were trying to sell that thing but not having any success with it... I feel you, actually.
Let's try to work out a sort of deal on that skin, as it's really a nice thing to behold and I prefer to have one. What I own is a hoard full of stuff and what I want is your wishlist on dream dragons, apparel, familiars and whatever else you would like to own. If I have it / can get it, we will work out a nice deal on your 'unsellable' item! :3

P.S.: If you don't feel like publicly announcing your wishlist, by all means DM me!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora After Half a year, finally!!! I absolutely want to make a deal here!! Here’s my wishlist!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42772092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427721/42772092_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Duosora
After Half a year, finally!!! I absolutely want to make a deal here!!
Here’s my wishlist!!

42772092_350.png
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@Solgalion
Very well!
Whenever I'll snag another Frost Delver that is my quest, I'll immediately get back to you!
@Solgalion
Very well!
Whenever I'll snag another Frost Delver that is my quest, I'll immediately get back to you!
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora
I was actually looking to sell it for 30kg just so I could halve the value. Let me know if this is to much
@Duosora
I was actually looking to sell it for 30kg just so I could halve the value. Let me know if this is to much
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
[quote name="Solgalion" date="2019-10-02 07:12:57" ] @Duosora I was actually looking to sell it for 30kg just so I could halve the value. Let me know if this is to much [/quote] [i]nobody said I won't also have a borer though[/i] :3
Solgalion wrote on 2019-10-02 07:12:57:
@Duosora
nobody said I won't also have a borer though
:3
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,