Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired Gem MP Skin [LF] Offers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have received a Glitter Vomit skin from the Roundseys raffle thing and I want to sell it. This skin is the first skin to ever set foot on site since it’s I’d number is the lowest at #630 and it is also rumored that Undel made herself! [b]Please Give Me Offers, but looking for at least AH price.[/b] By all means please DM me. [b]I WANT THIS GONE!!![/b] Please don’t ask about training though because I will [b]Not[/b] accept that as a form of currency. Thanks for looking [item=skin: Glitter Vomit][item=skin: Glitter Vomit][item=skin: Glitter Vomit][item=skin: Glitter Vomit][item=skin: Glitter Vomit]
I have received a Glitter Vomit skin from the Roundseys raffle thing and I want to sell it. This skin is the first skin to ever set foot on site since it’s I’d number is the lowest at #630 and it is also rumored that Undel made herself!
Please Give Me Offers, but looking for at least AH price. By all means please DM me. I WANT THIS GONE!!! Please don’t ask about training though because I will Not accept that as a form of currency.
Thanks for looking
Skin: Glitter Vomit Skin: Glitter Vomit Skin: Glitter Vomit Skin: Glitter Vomit Skin: Glitter Vomit
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
Oh boy

I stupidly sold my copy of it and have been wanting one back since, I'm questing after something else rn but if you still have this when I have the cash I'll be back! First year stuff, so you'll accept boneyard tatters, yes?
Oh boy

I stupidly sold my copy of it and have been wanting one back since, I'm questing after something else rn but if you still have this when I have the cash I'll be back! First year stuff, so you'll accept boneyard tatters, yes?
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
If you have anything else of value that I might be I terested in, please tell me! I will except anything from apparel to Scrolls
@Rahkali
If you have anything else of value that I might be I terested in, please tell me! I will except anything from apparel to Scrolls
B
B
B
B
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8