Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 24 Cauldron [waitlist]

Rules:

1. Please note that I do work a full time job, during which I am not able to be on a computer or my phone but I do spend a great deal of free time on this site and I will try to get items back to you as fast as possible.

2. I will not be offering any services during any festivals or site events.

3. There is a 1g or 1kt charge for transmuting objects and a 10 object minimum.

4. There is no charge for creating objects, just send over the matirials and treasure needed.

Currently transmuting:
4 stacks of 99 (2 stacks of food and 2 stacks from the "other" category) for @Runi

Waitlist:
@/Blauw

Rules:

1. Please note that I do work a full time job, during which I am not able to be on a computer or my phone but I do spend a great deal of free time on this site and I will try to get items back to you as fast as possible.

2. I will not be offering any services during any festivals or site events.

3. There is a 1g or 1kt charge for transmuting objects and a 10 object minimum.

4. There is no charge for creating objects, just send over the matirials and treasure needed.

Currently transmuting:
4 stacks of 99 (2 stacks of food and 2 stacks from the "other" category) for @Runi

Waitlist:
@/Blauw

New Inventory on the AH!
@SmaugTheAlmighty

is there a maximum on how many items you'll transmute at a time? i'd love to send a stack c:
@SmaugTheAlmighty

is there a maximum on how many items you'll transmute at a time? i'd love to send a stack c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

No, there is no maximum. However, the larger the stack, the longer it will take to get through, obviously. Haha.
@Runi

No, there is no maximum. However, the larger the stack, the longer it will take to get through, obviously. Haha.
New Inventory on the AH!
@SmaugTheAlmighty

cool I'll send over a few then :D would you prefer payment before or after?
@SmaugTheAlmighty

cool I'll send over a few then :D would you prefer payment before or after?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Before please!
@Runi

Before please!
New Inventory on the AH!
@Runi

Would you like me to send you the materials as they are transmuted (Via PM for personal convenience)?
@Runi

Would you like me to send you the materials as they are transmuted (Via PM for personal convenience)?
New Inventory on the AH!
@SmaugTheAlmighty

Yes please! <3
@SmaugTheAlmighty

Yes please! <3
6mWOUG0.png
@SmaugTheAlmighty could you put me on your wait list for transmutations?
@SmaugTheAlmighty could you put me on your wait list for transmutations?

QVkHS1O.png
@Blauw

I will add you to the list :)
@Blauw

I will add you to the list :)
New Inventory on the AH!
[emoji=cauldron size=1]
New Inventory on the AH!