Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Collection Purge
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@morpha Well I have 13 pages of HD, Swipp and Baldwin food items in my hoard, for instance: Tuxedo Urchin, Blue Throated Budgie, Sea Bass, etc.
In terms of genes I've got: skink, smirch(5), python, morph(2), firefly, streak(gaoler), scorpion(gaoler), phantom(gaoler), sludge.
Oh, yeah and I've also got 4 vials of hypnotic sight.
@morpha Well I have 13 pages of HD, Swipp and Baldwin food items in my hoard, for instance: Tuxedo Urchin, Blue Throated Budgie, Sea Bass, etc.
In terms of genes I've got: skink, smirch(5), python, morph(2), firefly, streak(gaoler), scorpion(gaoler), phantom(gaoler), sludge.
Oh, yeah and I've also got 4 vials of hypnotic sight.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
@Morpha Hi! I have these familiars that you’re missing.

Blotched Queetzel
Magpie Sphinx
Paddyfowl
Pale Greattusk
Patina Pangolin
Plainstrider Bard
Rabid Grinfin
Raptorik Herder
Rockback Charger
Roundhorn Rager
Runescar Lynx
Scorchpaw Prowler
Starry Ampelope
Strawberry Noggle
Unburdened Billy
Undergrowth Shovelsnout

I’m interested in these, if you have them and they’re up for trade
@Morpha Hi! I have these familiars that you’re missing.

Blotched Queetzel
Magpie Sphinx
Paddyfowl
Pale Greattusk
Patina Pangolin
Plainstrider Bard
Rabid Grinfin
Raptorik Herder
Rockback Charger
Roundhorn Rager
Runescar Lynx
Scorchpaw Prowler
Starry Ampelope
Strawberry Noggle
Unburdened Billy
Undergrowth Shovelsnout

I’m interested in these, if you have them and they’re up for trade
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@delightedvilla

Im in the process of trading the fire Sprite now with someone over pms, my apologies!
@delightedvilla

Im in the process of trading the fire Sprite now with someone over pms, my apologies!
@Morpha Thats fine :)
@Morpha Thats fine :)
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
@SeiyreSlash

Im very interested in trading! Hit me up in a pm and I can make a list of the familiars I dont have listed here that you need.
@SeiyreSlash

Im very interested in trading! Hit me up in a pm and I can make a list of the familiars I dont have listed here that you need.
@ShiroiYoukai

I'm very interested in a trade. What sprite or familiar were you looking for? You can send a pm so we can talk about it.
@ShiroiYoukai

I'm very interested in a trade. What sprite or familiar were you looking for? You can send a pm so we can talk about it.
@Morpha

Do you have any of the Sprites left for trade? I have some of the newer apparel but I mostly have other items of familiars you don't have and some genes as well.
@Morpha

Do you have any of the Sprites left for trade? I have some of the newer apparel but I mostly have other items of familiars you don't have and some genes as well.
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

I have another person trading me some familiars so once I have an updated list of familiars I can let you know.
@kitsune56

I have another person trading me some familiars so once I have an updated list of familiars I can let you know.
@Morpha

Thank you so much!!
@Morpha

Thank you so much!!
XdA0BPq.png
@Morpha

May I have the prices of,mock firebird & 2013 sprites

(Would any of my g1’s spark a interest I also have some retired apparel,)
@Morpha

May I have the prices of,mock firebird & 2013 sprites

(Would any of my g1’s spark a interest I also have some retired apparel,)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25