Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Collection Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Morpha
Any chance you can accept 10 noc eggs and 410 gems for the spellscroll?
@Morpha
Any chance you can accept 10 noc eggs and 410 gems for the spellscroll?
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@duosora

I'm not a huge collector of eggs, but I would be fine with 2 or 3 eggs as part of the trade.
@duosora

I'm not a huge collector of eggs, but I would be fine with 2 or 3 eggs as part of the trade.
[emoji=green gem size=1]
@Morpha
If you're still potentially interested in art as trade, I can offer equivalent credit for my store in exchange for the scroll! My art shop is here with pricing and examples. ^^ Thanks for your time~!

Edit: Sorry for the extra ping! I meant to also offer an additional +500g worth of credit for my shop on top of the sell value of the scroll.
@Morpha
If you're still potentially interested in art as trade, I can offer equivalent credit for my store in exchange for the scroll! My art shop is here with pricing and examples. ^^ Thanks for your time~!

Edit: Sorry for the extra ping! I meant to also offer an additional +500g worth of credit for my shop on top of the sell value of the scroll.
@Aito

Sorry for the delay in reply, I've been considering what I would want before getting back to you. I have at least two cats I would want a full body colored pic for, so 2000 gems I think?, but I would need to gather references. Also, would you be okay with partial payment in art and the rest in mixed currency/other item trades?
@Aito

Sorry for the delay in reply, I've been considering what I would want before getting back to you. I have at least two cats I would want a full body colored pic for, so 2000 gems I think?, but I would need to gather references. Also, would you be okay with partial payment in art and the rest in mixed currency/other item trades?
@Morpha
That would be fine! For clothing sets you might like, I have the full lovely seraph set, a rainbow starsilks set, and the prismatic bow set. All sets are opened. (Though I think that's the only way rainbow starsilks come...) Lemme know what else you may like and I can pay the remainder in gems.

(oh! I also have some umas i can trade)
(I think I got each for around 500g apiece)
@Morpha
That would be fine! For clothing sets you might like, I have the full lovely seraph set, a rainbow starsilks set, and the prismatic bow set. All sets are opened. (Though I think that's the only way rainbow starsilks come...) Lemme know what else you may like and I can pay the remainder in gems.

(oh! I also have some umas i can trade)
(I think I got each for around 500g apiece)
@Aito

I'd be interested in both the rainbow starsilks set and the prismatic bow set. What would that put us with gem wise, including the 2000 gems worth of art?
@Aito

I'd be interested in both the rainbow starsilks set and the prismatic bow set. What would that put us with gem wise, including the 2000 gems worth of art?
@Morpha

It looks like the LAH for the rainbow starsilks set is 400gish and i got the bow set for 675g that's 1075g together. So! at the 4.1kg worth I offered you(500g shop credit plus the 3600g you were originally asking) minus 3075g is 1025g.

So! 1025g, the prismatic bow set, the rainbow starsilk set, and two cat drawings?
@Morpha

It looks like the LAH for the rainbow starsilks set is 400gish and i got the bow set for 675g that's 1075g together. So! at the 4.1kg worth I offered you(500g shop credit plus the 3600g you were originally asking) minus 3075g is 1025g.

So! 1025g, the prismatic bow set, the rainbow starsilk set, and two cat drawings?
@Aito

That sounds perfect to me. Send a CR with the FR items and when we get the art worked out I'll accept the CR and complete the trade. :)
@Aito

That sounds perfect to me. Send a CR with the FR items and when we get the art worked out I'll accept the CR and complete the trade. :)
[emoji=purple gem 2 size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25