Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | free brewin, fellas
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/f3MwgOT.jpg[/img] what it says on the tin babey,,,,,, i got a level [b]11[/b] cauldron rn. just ping me n send me the supplies! limit of five ppl in “line” at a time, cuz im not too good @ remembering lotsa thangz @ once thingz 2 do for ppl; - x20 (20) sprockets for eternally (200/400) - x10 (20) sprockets for usualuniqueness (200) - x10 (20) sprockets for mirna (200) - -
f3MwgOT.jpg

what it says on the tin babey,,,,,, i got a level 11 cauldron rn. just ping me n send me the supplies! limit of five ppl in “line” at a time, cuz im not too good @ remembering lotsa thangz @ once

thingz 2 do for ppl;
- x20 (20) sprockets for eternally (200/400)
- x10 (20) sprockets for usualuniqueness (200)
- x10 (20) sprockets for mirna (200)
-
-
she/her || 18 || FR +3:00 || sagittarius
bumpppp
bumpppp
@spinferno could i have you brew up a pair of glass beakers, and then a scales gene? i can send over all the goodz at once.
@spinferno could i have you brew up a pair of glass beakers, and then a scales gene? i can send over all the goodz at once.
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@eternally sure!
@eternally sure!
@spinferno i actually tossed the beakers in already and they're brewing, so i'll send over the mats in about 12 minutes
@spinferno i actually tossed the beakers in already and they're brewing, so i'll send over the mats in about 12 minutes
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@spinferno

Do you transmute?
@spinferno

Do you transmute?
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@mekat sorta? if its just one or two things then sure, but like,, a whole stack? nah,, my days r kinda busy so its a lot easier to do smth n come back 10 hrs l8r rather than to come back every 30 mins or so
@mekat sorta? if its just one or two things then sure, but like,, a whole stack? nah,, my days r kinda busy so its a lot easier to do smth n come back 10 hrs l8r rather than to come back every 30 mins or so
my cauldrons open again! bump!
my cauldrons open again! bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
1 2