Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Starsilks for Sale! Cheaper than LAH
[columns][color=transparent].................[nextcol][item=nightfall starsilk earrings][nextcol][font=courier new][size=6][color=#8165bf]Starsilks for Sale[/size][nextcol][item=nightfall starsilk earrings][/columns] [center][font=century gothic][size=4]These starsilks are be listed for lower than the LAH, so I can sell my silks quickly and you can get them at a low price! If the LAH drops below my listings, you can let me know since I'm not always monitoring the auction house. I'll update this post when I snipe more starsilks! [center][font=courier new][size=5][color=#8165bf]For Sale[/color][/size] [font=century gothic][size=4]If you want a silk listed here, just let me know and I'll send a 2-way CR! I don't snipe for particular pieces, so different silks will just be cycled through. Starsilk bundles may also show up later! [item=Nightfall Starsilk Scarf] [font=century gothic][size=4]18kt [item=Lagoon Starsilk Scarf] [font=century gothic][size=4]15kt [item=Teal Starsilks] [font=century gothic][size=4]110kt [item= Verdant Starsilk Circlet] [font=century gothic][size=4]16kt [item= teal Starsilk tailwrap] [font=century gothic][size=4]11kt
................. Nightfall Starsilk Earrings Starsilks for Sale Nightfall Starsilk Earrings
These starsilks are be listed for lower than the LAH, so I can sell my silks quickly and you can get them at a low price! If the LAH drops below my listings, you can let me know since I'm not always monitoring the auction house. I'll update this post when I snipe more starsilks!

For Sale
If you want a silk listed here, just let me know and I'll send a 2-way CR! I don't snipe for particular pieces, so different silks will just be cycled through. Starsilk bundles may also show up later!
Nightfall Starsilk Scarf
18kt
Lagoon Starsilk Scarf
15kt
Teal Starsilks
110kt
Verdant Starsilk Circlet
16kt
Teal Starsilk Tailwrap
11kt
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap

I'll take all of them :) (You do take gems right?)
@lavendersoap

I'll take all of them :) (You do take gems right?)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat I'm fine with a bit of mixed payment but I'd prefer to sell most of them for treasure since I have a lot less than I do gems! Let me know if that's fine with you ^
@MeKat I'm fine with a bit of mixed payment but I'd prefer to sell most of them for treasure since I have a lot less than I do gems! Let me know if that's fine with you ^
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap

Yup! (I'll just convert)
@lavendersoap

Yup! (I'll just convert)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist