Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMA clearout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@moosesushi
I sent you the CR request for both :3
@moosesushi
I sent you the CR request for both :3
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@Moosesushi

Ah I thought that I replied but I guess not!

I'd like to buy it please, 500 gems, correct? ^^
@Moosesushi

Ah I thought that I replied but I guess not!

I'd like to buy it please, 500 gems, correct? ^^
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
Looks like they're interested after all, but thanks for letting me know! Good luck!
Looks like they're interested after all, but thanks for letting me know! Good luck!
@AzureWolf Thanks :D @CelesteNova I could well have missed it, sorry!! I'll send you a CR right away! @Vipera Thanks for understanding [emoji=heart size=1]
@AzureWolf

@CelesteNova
I could well have missed it, sorry!! I'll send you a CR right away!

@Vipera
Thanks for understanding
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi

How much for Solar Eclipse Gaoler M? :D
@Moosesushi

How much for Solar Eclipse Gaoler M? :D
@AquaCascade
Hi! It'll be 500 gems but I have another user interested in the accent. I'm going to give them 24 hours to accept. Would you like me to follow up with you when I/if I hear from them? ouo
@AquaCascade
Hi! It'll be 500 gems but I have another user interested in the accent. I'm going to give them 24 hours to accept. Would you like me to follow up with you when I/if I hear from them? ouo
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi

Oh yeah that’s totally fine! ^w^

@Moosesushi

Oh yeah that’s totally fine! ^w^

@Moosesushi
Ah I'll take Jolly Sparrows for 2.2k if I can!
@Moosesushi
Ah I'll take Jolly Sparrows for 2.2k if I can!
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
@AquaCascade
Thanks for understanding!

@Solarpunk
Yep! You were next in line ouob I'll send you a CR
@AquaCascade
Thanks for understanding!

@Solarpunk
Yep! You were next in line ouob I'll send you a CR
cRvvrH3.png
@Moosesushi Aaa, somehow I missed your last ping. I'll take Below if it's still available! I sent a CR. ^ ^
@Moosesushi Aaa, somehow I missed your last ping. I'll take Below if it's still available! I sent a CR. ^ ^
KdvMjFB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7