Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMA clearout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I need some funds for projects! If the accent is still being printed I will take print price, if the accent is retired or the artist inactive please make an offer.

sold:
I need some funds for projects! If the accent is still being printed I will take print price, if the accent is retired or the artist inactive please make an offer.

sold:
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi

Sorry, on mobile rn,
How much for the Lugaon accent? It's very nice! My budget is 70kt
@Moosesushi

Sorry, on mobile rn,
How much for the Lugaon accent? It's very nice! My budget is 70kt
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@LunarTea I'd be looking for 500 gems, which is what I paid for it. [emoji=heart size=1]
@LunarTea
I'd be looking for 500 gems, which is what I paid for it.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi
Aw man, don't have enough ;-;
Still pretty though! Good luck with your project! Lmk if you need anything! I have a spare smirch if you need it, no cost ^^
@Moosesushi
Aw man, don't have enough ;-;
Still pretty though! Good luck with your project! Lmk if you need anything! I have a spare smirch if you need it, no cost ^^
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Accents, gold, resell[/center][br][br] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Accents, gold, resell[/center][br][br] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, bones/skeleton, desert, resell[/center][br][br] Pings snipped, if I mispinged you I'm terribly sorry! [emoji=gaoler sad size=2]
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Accents, gold, resell

Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Accents, gold, resell

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, bones/skeleton, desert, resell

Pings snipped, if I mispinged you I'm terribly sorry!
cRvvrH3.png
@LunarTea No worries at all and thank you so much! I'm all good for smirches, though that's very kind of you to offer! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
@LunarTea
No worries at all and thank you so much! I'm all good for smirches, though that's very kind of you to offer!
cRvvrH3.png
//winks at first two
how much for ten of swords and one way to go?
//winks at first two
how much for ten of swords and one way to go?
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Moosesushi

Did you have a price in mind for Cosmic Breath (Gaoler M)?
@Moosesushi

Did you have a price in mind for Cosmic Breath (Gaoler M)?
K2H4fpn.png
@Slaytheist
I love them but have no gaolers and needs funds orz

one way to go: 600 gems (shelved)
ten of swords: 900 gems (retired)

@hellieace
cosmic breath: 650 gems (still being printed I believe!)
@Slaytheist
I love them but have no gaolers and needs funds orz

one way to go: 600 gems (shelved)
ten of swords: 900 gems (retired)

@hellieace
cosmic breath: 650 gems (still being printed I believe!)
cRvvrH3.png
@Moosesushi
what would you be looking for for lich's descent?
@Moosesushi
what would you be looking for for lich's descent?
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7