Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | *Lavender's Listings* Auctioning Service
1 2 3 4 5
@L1BR4 heyo, thanks for stopping by! Silas has some gorgeous colors, with pretty matchy prim and tert colors to boot. For the starting bid, I've looked around the AH for similar genes and I think lowering the SB to 2-2.5kg may garner more interest for him. There are a couple near doubles listed for 2.5kg, so I'd suggest starting with a SB of 2.5kg and then lowering it a bit if there isn't much interest for the first few days.

I can start the auction today, and end it on Thursday (Jul. 18) at rollover? I won't be awake during rollover but will be able to check the next morning, if that's okay with you. As for the snipe guard, how does a recurring 1hr guard sound?

Do you have any thoughts for the thread title? I'll probably end up doing something with "G1 Wildclaw" in it, but if you have anything you want to include in the title just let me know :D
@L1BR4 heyo, thanks for stopping by! Silas has some gorgeous colors, with pretty matchy prim and tert colors to boot. For the starting bid, I've looked around the AH for similar genes and I think lowering the SB to 2-2.5kg may garner more interest for him. There are a couple near doubles listed for 2.5kg, so I'd suggest starting with a SB of 2.5kg and then lowering it a bit if there isn't much interest for the first few days.

I can start the auction today, and end it on Thursday (Jul. 18) at rollover? I won't be awake during rollover but will be able to check the next morning, if that's okay with you. As for the snipe guard, how does a recurring 1hr guard sound?

Do you have any thoughts for the thread title? I'll probably end up doing something with "G1 Wildclaw" in it, but if you have anything you want to include in the title just let me know :D
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap
2kg works for me :)

Thread title? G1 Wildclaw Black/Red Range? I’m not sure though ahaha
@lavendersoap
2kg works for me :)

Thread title? G1 Wildclaw Black/Red Range? I’m not sure though ahaha
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 sounds good! I'll ping you in the main thread and make sure to give you an extra ping when the auction ends as well. (I'll be using G1 pinglists too, forgot to list that in my info section!) Edit: Any scries for him you want me to add? If not I'll probably add in a few scries I personally like :)
@L1BR4 sounds good! I'll ping you in the main thread and make sure to give you an extra ping when the auction ends as well. (I'll be using G1 pinglists too, forgot to list that in my info section!) Edit: Any scries for him you want me to add? If not I'll probably add in a few scries I personally like :)
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@Lavendersoap I'm very interested, as I need to clean out my hibernal den, however I've got quite a couple of different things going on right now. Is it alright if I check back later?
@Lavendersoap I'm very interested, as I need to clean out my hibernal den, however I've got quite a couple of different things going on right now. Is it alright if I check back later?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Lavendersoap , I’m looking to clean out my lair and sell upwards of 10 dragons and I’m looking of booking an auction service, is it possible you can tell me an estimated price and timeline for how long it would take?

Can you put a slot on hold for me please! I am ready to put them up for auction in a week!
@Lavendersoap , I’m looking to clean out my lair and sell upwards of 10 dragons and I’m looking of booking an auction service, is it possible you can tell me an estimated price and timeline for how long it would take?

Can you put a slot on hold for me please! I am ready to put them up for auction in a week!
@lavendersoap I'm interested hoping to auction off this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16178224] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161783/16178224_350.png[/img] Gen 1 Fully Gened, treasure Gene's, Unbred and 3 years old I feel a SB of 400g is fine for him since I just want to be rid of him but if you have any suggestions I'm open to hearing them any date works 4 days seems long enough Thank you in advance for your service I dont really understand snipe guards so no need to worry about it
@lavendersoap

I'm interested

hoping to auction off this guy

16178224_350.png

Gen 1 Fully Gened, treasure Gene's, Unbred and 3 years old

I feel a SB of 400g is fine for him since I just want to be rid of him but if you have any suggestions I'm open to hearing them

any date works
4 days seems long enough

Thank you in advance for your service

I dont really understand snipe guards so no need to worry about it
Full_sig.png
@Borkbean @CandiedMaple I'll make sure to save slots for you two! However, I'll only be doing the free auctions for the first 3-4 auctions that I host (for practice, and to see if there's anything I should fix), so my fee might be back up by the time you are ready to book.

@/CandiedMaple after the first 3-4 auctions are done, the fee will be back up which is 10% of the final sale price(s). As for the timeline, you can decide how long you want to auction your items/dergs for, although I'd suggest 3-6 days for most auctions. I also don't prepare slots weeks in advance so I'd appreciate it if you could make another post once you're ready, and I'll give you a slot then :)

@Borkbean @CandiedMaple I'll make sure to save slots for you two! However, I'll only be doing the free auctions for the first 3-4 auctions that I host (for practice, and to see if there's anything I should fix), so my fee might be back up by the time you are ready to book.

@/CandiedMaple after the first 3-4 auctions are done, the fee will be back up which is 10% of the final sale price(s). As for the timeline, you can decide how long you want to auction your items/dergs for, although I'd suggest 3-6 days for most auctions. I also don't prepare slots weeks in advance so I'd appreciate it if you could make another post once you're ready, and I'll give you a slot then :)

•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@Lavendarsoap , then I’m afraid I’d like to cancel my request then, I’m more than fine with the prices it’s just I’m looking to get a solid reservation.

My apologies
@Lavendarsoap , then I’m afraid I’d like to cancel my request then, I’m more than fine with the prices it’s just I’m looking to get a solid reservation.

My apologies
@CandiedMaple okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll see if I can figure out a more detailed slot plan for the future :)
@CandiedMaple okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll see if I can figure out a more detailed slot plan for the future :)
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@Annago love his matching eyes! He's also somewhat close to an XYX, which is pretty nice. I did a small AH search of G1 ridgebacks with a treasure gene primary, and I'd guess that a SB of 250g-ish might help him get sold quicker. It's up to you though, so let me know what sounds good!

I'll usually put some of my own scries in the post, but are there any particular scries you want to include?

For the title, are you fine with me using the key words "Unbred G1- Fully Gened", or any other key words you want to make sure are included?

I can start the auction today as well, meaning that it'll end on Thursday (18th) at roll rollover. I won't be awake for rollover, but let me know if that's fine with you!
@Annago love his matching eyes! He's also somewhat close to an XYX, which is pretty nice. I did a small AH search of G1 ridgebacks with a treasure gene primary, and I'd guess that a SB of 250g-ish might help him get sold quicker. It's up to you though, so let me know what sounds good!

I'll usually put some of my own scries in the post, but are there any particular scries you want to include?

For the title, are you fine with me using the key words "Unbred G1- Fully Gened", or any other key words you want to make sure are included?

I can start the auction today as well, meaning that it'll end on Thursday (18th) at roll rollover. I won't be awake for rollover, but let me know if that's fine with you!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
1 2 3 4 5