Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hyenaz Heap - Name-Your-Own-Price Items!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Ask to be put on my egg pinglist so whenever I find an egg, you'll be the first to hear about it-- and buy it!
If you see something you like, ping me and either ask the price or make an offer. I have the right to decline an offer, but I try to make things as affordable as possible, so please feel free to haggle!
My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000. You can feel free to pay using both currencies- for example, a 100kt item can be bought for 20g and 80kt together.
If you and someone else want the same item and reply at the same time, the highest offer wins. If the offers are the same, it will be first come, first serve.

Feel free to ask me to hold something! I will hold an item for up to one week.

CLICK THE CATEGORY YOU WANT
Familiars * Apparel * Battle Items * Specialty * Other
Ask to be put on my egg pinglist so whenever I find an egg, you'll be the first to hear about it-- and buy it!
If you see something you like, ping me and either ask the price or make an offer. I have the right to decline an offer, but I try to make things as affordable as possible, so please feel free to haggle!
My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000. You can feel free to pay using both currencies- for example, a 100kt item can be bought for 20g and 80kt together.
If you and someone else want the same item and reply at the same time, the highest offer wins. If the offers are the same, it will be first come, first serve.

Feel free to ask me to hold something! I will hold an item for up to one week.

CLICK THE CATEGORY YOU WANT
Familiars * Apparel * Battle Items * Specialty * Other
Ash | 22 | She/Her | Flight Nomad
CLAN LORE THREAD / PSEUDOLOCKE
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/VNXk8T4s/OIYYQr-FCw-Nd-Z.gif[/img][/center][center] alphabetized [item=almandine sturgeon][item=alstroemeria fox][item=buttercup strangler][item=daydream puffer][item=carmine serthis][item=dainty wavehopper][item=flamescale lancer][item=hippalectryon][item=juvenile starsweeper][item=marshland poodle mith][item=petal jumper][item=ruby webwing][item=ruffletail tadhop]
OIYYQr-FCw-Nd-Z.gif
alphabetized
Almandine Sturgeon Alstroemeria Fox Buttercup Strangler Daydream Puffer Carmine Serthis Dainty Wavehopper Flamescale Lancer Hippalectryon Juvenile Starsweeper Marshland Poodle Mith Petal Jumper Ruby Webwing Ruffletail Tadhop
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/fRTPZ0KV/D17ode-FJj-FQ0.gif[/img] ITEMS ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER! [item=crimson rogue bracers][item=teardrop citrine choker][item=venom rogue belt]
D17ode-FJj-FQ0.gif
ITEMS ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER!
Crimson Rogue Bracers Teardrop Citrine Choker Venom Rogue Belt
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZYLtSZSD/3-Js-DWf-Us-Eu-XS.gif[/img][/center] [center] ORGANIZED BY BATTLE STONE CATEGORY AND ALPHABETICALLY [item=regeneration] [item=fiery might fragment][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=might fragment][item=obsidian hybrid fragment] [item=minor health potion][item=health potion]
3-Js-DWf-Us-Eu-XS.gif
ORGANIZED BY BATTLE STONE CATEGORY AND ALPHABETICALLY
Regeneration
Fiery Might Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Might Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
Minor Health Potion Health Potion
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/YS4RdNrw/FFLBT5uvf-WP0.gif[/img][/center] [center] [item=primary gene: python]
FFLBT5uvf-WP0.gif
Primary Gene: Python
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/5tNyJpHZ/Gu7i-Cyc-VZPhg.gif[/img][/center] [center] [item=skin: bluefin charger][item=skin: deepmine aardvark][item=skin: golden cicada][item=skin: greater sandstrike][item=skin: heat pits][item=skin: umberhorn qiriq] [item=accent: beltane][item=accent: braseira][item=accent: iris alight][item=accent: kawah ijen][item=accent: oceansurf magus]
Gu7i-Cyc-VZPhg.gif
Skin: Bluefin Charger Skin: Deepmine Aardvark Skin: Golden Cicada Skin: Greater Sandstrike Skin: Heat Pits Skin: Umberhorn Qiriq
Accent: Beltane Accent: Braseira Accent: Iris Alight Accent: Kawah Ijen Accent: Oceansurf Magus
ITEMS ON HOLD:

- - -
EGG PINGLIST:
@Runi @shadowblitz @pleasant @candiedmaple @starstream @jbapple @borkbean @crysta302 @autumnniche @korwa @peridotgem5 @klee @thethuthinnang @coffeeshoppe @kyruiz @avrap @mekat
@sloke (wind eggs ONLY)

Ask to be notified when I find an egg in the coliseum! I find them often!

BOSS FAMILIAR PINGLIST:

@queenofsupports @shadowfur @skydancer10 @candiedmaple @starstream @jbapple @autumnniche @coffeeshoppe @thethuthinnang @mekat
Ask to be notified when I find a boss familiar!

GENE PINGLIST:
@Bleed @crysta302 @korwa @foxstarplayful @thethuthinnang @mekat
Ask to be notified when I get gene drops!

SKIN/ACCENT PINGLIST:
@shadowess @thethuthinnang @avrap

FAMILIAR PINGLIST:
@coffeeshoppe @thethuthinnang

RUNESTONE PINGLIST:
@coffeeshoppe

CUSTOM PINGLISTS:
Interested in something specific? Ask for a custom ping for whenever I get it!

Dire Vultures:
@yall

Haste:
@holyshipper

Berserkers:
@Korwa @kyruiz

Spirit Gene Scroll:
@Indiana

Phantom gene Scroll:
@indiana

Boral Wood Familiars:
@mekat

Bat Wings:
@mekat
ITEMS ON HOLD:

- - -
EGG PINGLIST:
@Runi @shadowblitz @pleasant @candiedmaple @starstream @jbapple @borkbean @crysta302 @autumnniche @korwa @peridotgem5 @klee @thethuthinnang @coffeeshoppe @kyruiz @avrap @mekat
@sloke (wind eggs ONLY)

Ask to be notified when I find an egg in the coliseum! I find them often!

BOSS FAMILIAR PINGLIST:

@queenofsupports @shadowfur @skydancer10 @candiedmaple @starstream @jbapple @autumnniche @coffeeshoppe @thethuthinnang @mekat
Ask to be notified when I find a boss familiar!

GENE PINGLIST:
@Bleed @crysta302 @korwa @foxstarplayful @thethuthinnang @mekat
Ask to be notified when I get gene drops!

SKIN/ACCENT PINGLIST:
@shadowess @thethuthinnang @avrap

FAMILIAR PINGLIST:
@coffeeshoppe @thethuthinnang

RUNESTONE PINGLIST:
@coffeeshoppe

CUSTOM PINGLISTS:
Interested in something specific? Ask for a custom ping for whenever I get it!

Dire Vultures:
@yall

Haste:
@holyshipper

Berserkers:
@Korwa @kyruiz

Spirit Gene Scroll:
@Indiana

Phantom gene Scroll:
@indiana

Boral Wood Familiars:
@mekat

Bat Wings:
@mekat
aaaand i'm open for business! went grinding in Thunderhead Savanna today, and I think I've got some stuff you guys will really like!
aaaand i'm open for business! went grinding in Thunderhead Savanna today, and I think I've got some stuff you guys will really like!
@hyenaz
I'll take the egg.
@hyenaz
I'll take the egg.
@hyenaz

I'd like to buy the egg (:
@hyenaz

I'd like to buy the egg (:
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27