Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Accent: Withered Wings - SD F
Putting a feeler out there. Probably gonna take a while to find this accent. Even on the occasion that I do find the accent, it might be a while before I have the funds to pay for it. If you have it and are willing to sell it, please include your asking price. Bumps are appreciated. Cheers!

Accent: Withered Wings - SD F
Putting a feeler out there. Probably gonna take a while to find this accent. Even on the occasion that I do find the accent, it might be a while before I have the funds to pay for it. If you have it and are willing to sell it, please include your asking price. Bumps are appreciated. Cheers!

Accent: Withered Wings - SD F
8d7o509.png
^
^
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
If you don't find anyone selling/they put an sky-high price on it but would still be interested in getting this kind of look for your derg, I can try to create something similar - it's not very complex design :) You'd just have to provide a blueprint.
@ShadowFlamel
If you don't find anyone selling/they put an sky-high price on it but would still be interested in getting this kind of look for your derg, I can try to create something similar - it's not very complex design :) You'd just have to provide a blueprint.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png