Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Practically Free Apparel (LAH/PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have so much apparel.... like literally 110 hoard pages of the stuff....

Putting all of it up in the auction house is a Mega Pain, so literally anyone is free to drop their apparel wishlist in here and I'll see what I can hook you up with ;3c
I've also got a lot of duplicate familiars so feel free to ask about those also

Needless to say, I won't have a lot of the rarer/event apparel, but if it's something mundane it'll be 100% yours
I can also make things in Baldwin's if it's not an elemental holiday

I'll send it to you in a DM and you can reply with whatever you want to pay me in

My wishlist is on my userpage, but it's all kind of expensive/rare stuff so whatever
The familiars I don't have are on Onotis' bio, theyre mostly swipp trades/coliseum exclusives or things that are just plain hard to get so dont worry about it

EDIT: I'm done giving away silks, I don't have anymore duplicates left. Please don't ask.

EDIT EDIT: This is not a thread for people who COLLECT apparel, this is for crossing items off a list of things you're specifically looking for.
I have so much apparel.... like literally 110 hoard pages of the stuff....

Putting all of it up in the auction house is a Mega Pain, so literally anyone is free to drop their apparel wishlist in here and I'll see what I can hook you up with ;3c
I've also got a lot of duplicate familiars so feel free to ask about those also

Needless to say, I won't have a lot of the rarer/event apparel, but if it's something mundane it'll be 100% yours
I can also make things in Baldwin's if it's not an elemental holiday

I'll send it to you in a DM and you can reply with whatever you want to pay me in

My wishlist is on my userpage, but it's all kind of expensive/rare stuff so whatever
The familiars I don't have are on Onotis' bio, theyre mostly swipp trades/coliseum exclusives or things that are just plain hard to get so dont worry about it

EDIT: I'm done giving away silks, I don't have anymore duplicates left. Please don't ask.

EDIT EDIT: This is not a thread for people who COLLECT apparel, this is for crossing items off a list of things you're specifically looking for.
@Techanico
This is my WL

Though there's a lot not on it. Do you happen to have any flowers/greenery apparel? And what familiars do you have :)
@Techanico
This is my WL

Though there's a lot not on it. Do you happen to have any flowers/greenery apparel? And what familiars do you have :)
@Tehanico if you have any flowerfalls I would be really grateful! Also maybe notn stuff especially the most recent stuff because I missed the event rip, silks are a long shot but also really appreciated!
@Tehanico if you have any flowerfalls I would be really grateful! Also maybe notn stuff especially the most recent stuff because I missed the event rip, silks are a long shot but also really appreciated!
@Tehanico hello! if you have any apparel that's in any of their bios (sorry I just got their things around and don't have them in a central location yet rip impulse buying) and if you have a bulk price for the items that'd be great but f not that's okay! I wish you the best of luck and a good night c:
@Tehanico hello! if you have any apparel that's in any of their bios (sorry I just got their things around and don't have them in a central location yet rip impulse buying) and if you have a bulk price for the items that'd be great but f not that's okay! I wish you the best of luck and a good night c:
@Tehanico I noticed you don't have a strawberry Noggle in your bestiary yet and I happen to have a double of it I can give you!
Sadly I also have no clue what kind of apparel I would want since I haven't been on fr that long and haven't seen most of the available apparel yet
I really like flowy things though like cloaks or capes or whatnot if you have anything like that! The new fest apparel is right up my alley in terms of taste
Or hats or animal companion apparel! I'm not picky :>
@Tehanico I noticed you don't have a strawberry Noggle in your bestiary yet and I happen to have a double of it I can give you!
Sadly I also have no clue what kind of apparel I would want since I haven't been on fr that long and haven't seen most of the available apparel yet
I really like flowy things though like cloaks or capes or whatnot if you have anything like that! The new fest apparel is right up my alley in terms of taste
Or hats or animal companion apparel! I'm not picky :>
@Tehanico I'd love some of the cheaper 1 star apparels to melt down in baldwin. I'm also interested in flowerfalls, silks and fest apparel if you do have!
@Tehanico I'd love some of the cheaper 1 star apparels to melt down in baldwin. I'm also interested in flowerfalls, silks and fest apparel if you do have!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Tehanico My wishlist is on this dragon! There's a lot so I hope it will be helpful! If nothing can be given from my wishlist, I'm ok with absolutely anything! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46276201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462763/46276201_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tehanico
My wishlist is on this dragon! There's a lot so I hope it will be helpful! If nothing can be given from my wishlist, I'm ok with absolutely anything!

46276201_350.png
sqPsk6p.gif
@Tehanico If you have any of the Sage, Healer, Mage, Filigree Armor, Sylvan, Barbarian, Scale Armor, Aviator, Plume, Archer/Ranger, Flourish or Arctic Gear I'd be over the moon.

Failing that. I really like the Simple Jewelry, Wooly and Ribbon sets, so I'll happily take lots of those too.
@Tehanico If you have any of the Sage, Healer, Mage, Filigree Armor, Sylvan, Barbarian, Scale Armor, Aviator, Plume, Archer/Ranger, Flourish or Arctic Gear I'd be over the moon.

Failing that. I really like the Simple Jewelry, Wooly and Ribbon sets, so I'll happily take lots of those too.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Tehanico
Do you have any teardrop apparel for baldwin and any flower, rose thorn and NoTN apparel will be much appreciated!
@Tehanico
Do you have any teardrop apparel for baldwin and any flower, rose thorn and NoTN apparel will be much appreciated!
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2579309
Although since most of it is expensive, I'm interested in antlers, anything which
has skulls, poisonous set (the wood and tangle), roundhorns, jewelry (that can be brewed), gossamer set, date plumes, brown felt cavalier, brown wooly coat, primal claws.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2579309
Although since most of it is expensive, I'm interested in antlers, anything which
has skulls, poisonous set (the wood and tangle), roundhorns, jewelry (that can be brewed), gossamer set, date plumes, brown felt cavalier, brown wooly coat, primal claws.
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
1 2 3 4 5 6