Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {T/B} Familiars
1 2 3 4
[center]Looking to expand my collection of fams :) I'll just list what I have to trade since I'm missing a lot of familiars which will take a long time to list xD If you want, you can just ask me if I have a certain fam or you can look at my Bestiary :D These a dups to trade with :) [b][u]Coli (Not boss)[/u][/b] [item=serthis potionmaster][item=Augite Protector][item=Rhodochrosite Crane][item=Spellbound golem][item=Moonlight fungi][item=Moss-covered golem][item=satin pocketmouse][item=Buttercup strangler][item=Depin][item=Scarlet flycatcher][item=Wraith houd][item=Wendigo][item=Longneck Medium][item=Noxious Coralclimber][item=Greybeak reaper][item=Ruby webwing][item=strapmetal tracker][item=Chromefeather lookout][item=Sentry squawker][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Silky webwing] [u][b]Boss[/b][/u] [i]None right now... [/i] [u][b]Other[/b][/u] (Might hold on to these until higher value...( [item=Gladekeeper ambassador][item=Dripcave deputy][item=Runescar lynx][item=Scorchpaw prowler][item=Sundial gem guardian] [u][b]I can brew[/b][/u] [item=Rose tail][item=Tropical Caiman][item=Kelpie][item=Swamphunt kelpie][item=Anomalous skink][item=Conjoined skink][item=Amberwing waveskimmer][item=Great blue waveskimmer] I can grind in any venue for you if there's a fam you want from there (No bosses though) I'm subbed! (Pings are okay though)[/center]
Looking to expand my collection of fams :) I'll just list what I have to trade since I'm missing a lot of familiars which will take a long time to list xD If you want, you can just ask me if I have a certain fam or you can look at my Bestiary :D These a dups to trade with :)

Coli (Not boss)

Serthis Potionmaster Augite Protector Rhodochrosite Crane Spellbound Golem Moonlight Fungi Moss-Covered Golem Satin Pocketmouse Buttercup Strangler Depin Scarlet Flycatcher Longneck Medium Noxious Coralclimber Greybeak Reaper Ruby Webwing Chromefeather Lookout Sentry Squawker Frosted Pocketmouse Silky Webwing

Boss

None right now...

Other (Might hold on to these until higher value...(

Dripcave Deputy Runescar Lynx Scorchpaw Prowler Sundial Gem Guardian

I can brew

Tropical Caiman Kelpie Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer

I can grind in any venue for you if there's a fam you want from there (No bosses though)

I'm subbed! (Pings are okay though)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat
I would like to snatch the Thunderstomp!
I have a charoite burrower, a couple of luminous ambassadors and a couple of voltaic ambassadors that I would trade!
Edit; I also have corundum chameleon and a slight eye wing!
@MeKat
I would like to snatch the Thunderstomp!
I have a charoite burrower, a couple of luminous ambassadors and a couple of voltaic ambassadors that I would trade!
Edit; I also have corundum chameleon and a slight eye wing!
gI1Kf47.pnga83BIAx.png5r8twnX.pngCl2vfcH.png5MXcgUI.pngx4TL4Xt.pngUN3kWga.png
@1Kazan1

Could you add some t/g or maybe afew other fams? The total LAH I got for the ambassadors + burrower (I only need one of each) is ~80g and Thunderstomp + Dripcave is ~ 310g ^^"
@1Kazan1

Could you add some t/g or maybe afew other fams? The total LAH I got for the ambassadors + burrower (I only need one of each) is ~80g and Thunderstomp + Dripcave is ~ 310g ^^"
124.png

@MeKat

I only want the thunderstomp, sorry!

I’ll do the three, but I also have conundrum and Slight Eyewing and I could add on some kt! I’ll add on 100kt, how would that be?
@MeKat

I only want the thunderstomp, sorry!

I’ll do the three, but I also have conundrum and Slight Eyewing and I could add on some kt! I’ll add on 100kt, how would that be?
@MeKat the total for the two ambassadors and the charoite is 95g, all at LAH
@MeKat the total for the two ambassadors and the charoite is 95g, all at LAH
@1Kazan1

Hm, could've sworn it said Dripcave somewhere in the post ^^"

95g (the three) + 12g (Eyewing) and I can't find a conundrum?

@1Kazan1

Hm, could've sworn it said Dripcave somewhere in the post ^^"

95g (the three) + 12g (Eyewing) and I can't find a conundrum?

124.png

Oof, I spelled it wrong, it’s the [item=corundum chameleon] Which is only 3g so 107 + 100kt and 55g?
Oof, I spelled it wrong, it’s the
Corundum Chameleon

Which is only 3g so 107 + 100kt and 55g?
@1Kazan1

107+155= 212? That's still a little off ^^" Can you add something else? (Apparel, BBB mats, and genes welcome too)
@1Kazan1

107+155= 212? That's still a little off ^^" Can you add something else? (Apparel, BBB mats, and genes welcome too)
124.png

@MeKat
I also want your Thunderstomp, if you and 1Kazan1 don't mind me offering for it as well

I have all the familiars in this first post and have a level 15 cauldron to brew familiars at LAH!
@MeKat
I also want your Thunderstomp, if you and 1Kazan1 don't mind me offering for it as well

I have all the familiars in this first post and have a level 15 cauldron to brew familiars at LAH!
ytyr.gif ======
======
======
======
======
FR+16
Sales/Trades Thread
@Madhouse I don't mind ^_^ I'm missing: [item=Aspen gall dryad][item=Glitterfreeze ambassador][item=basilisk][item=Buttercup strangler][item=Cardinal hippogriff][item=Cursed bat][item=deadwood boar][item=Glowing globe][item=Grove Piper][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=king parada][item=Longneck medium][item=longneck scholar][item=Tigerblood foo][item=White rot deer][item=Wendigo][item=Smoldering sconse] Have most interest in: [item=Skycrest bicorn][item=spirit of nature][item=Living sculpture][item=Ball jointed bogsneak][item=Magic mirror][item=Jawlocker] Would you mind looking up the LAH for those?
@Madhouse

I don't mind ^_^ I'm missing:

Aspen Gall Dryad Glitterfreeze Ambassador Basilisk Buttercup Strangler Cardinal Hippogriff Cursed Bat Deadwood Boar Glowing Globe Grove Piper Inquisitive Shroud Longneck Medium Longneck Scholar Tigerblood Foo White Rot Deer

Have most interest in:

Skycrest Bicorn Spirit of Nature Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Jawlocker

Would you mind looking up the LAH for those?
124.png

1 2 3 4