Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] MAX Cauldron services~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So you need someone else to make some brewing. Lucky for you, I will happily rent my cauldron in hopes to raise my own level so I can help with more (looking for you, Gaoler genes).

Simple thing - you provide all ingredients and treasure, I immediately start to preparation. All trades will go through the one-side Crossroads after confirmation.

I'm subscribed, no need to ping~

Edit1: Since the newest Starsilk appeared, my goal is to reach the magic level to brew them.

Edit2: I realized that I need to put some info and rules, so here we are.

1. My cauldron is pretty much always free, so don't hesitate to ask. Some tips are welcomed ;3
  2. The longer recipes [genes/apparel/specialty] will be brewed late in the night to not waste time. I will send the finished project as soon as it will be possible.
  3. Festive currency/skins --> the same rule as the long-taking items.
  4. Only 100 Festival Currency per request - gives more users change to get them as well (if you're the only one requesting the FC then this rule is canceled)
  5. I will brew ONE Prismatic Token at the end of the festival - it will be either my own or yours, so first come first serve!
  6. More will probably appear later ;3

Gaoler Genes are now available!

Rainbow Starsilk are now available!

Just maxed out the Cauldron level. All recipes are now available!
So you need someone else to make some brewing. Lucky for you, I will happily rent my cauldron in hopes to raise my own level so I can help with more (looking for you, Gaoler genes).

Simple thing - you provide all ingredients and treasure, I immediately start to preparation. All trades will go through the one-side Crossroads after confirmation.

I'm subscribed, no need to ping~

Edit1: Since the newest Starsilk appeared, my goal is to reach the magic level to brew them.

Edit2: I realized that I need to put some info and rules, so here we are.

1. My cauldron is pretty much always free, so don't hesitate to ask. Some tips are welcomed ;3
  2. The longer recipes [genes/apparel/specialty] will be brewed late in the night to not waste time. I will send the finished project as soon as it will be possible.
  3. Festive currency/skins --> the same rule as the long-taking items.
  4. Only 100 Festival Currency per request - gives more users change to get them as well (if you're the only one requesting the FC then this rule is canceled)
  5. I will brew ONE Prismatic Token at the end of the festival - it will be either my own or yours, so first come first serve!
  6. More will probably appear later ;3

Gaoler Genes are now available!

Rainbow Starsilk are now available!

Just maxed out the Cauldron level. All recipes are now available!
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
List of the finished services

List of the finished services

Wishlist [WIP]
Yes hello, I'd like to have a Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle made, I'm gathering up the ingredients rn and can send them via CR shortly.
Yes hello, I'd like to have a Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle made, I'm gathering up the ingredients rn and can send them via CR shortly.
@knowingoverseer send whenever you'll get them :3
@knowingoverseer send whenever you'll get them :3
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness

Could I get 4 reinforced glass beakers? (I have all the materials ready :D)
@KittyTheLioness

Could I get 4 reinforced glass beakers? (I have all the materials ready :D)
0gSKMbv.gif
@KittyTheLioness

Sending ingredients for an imbued sulfur, brew Seraph822's beakers first though.
@KittyTheLioness

Sending ingredients for an imbued sulfur, brew Seraph822's beakers first though.
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
xxxxxxx 0j2sq6K.png x Join Lorwolf; it's
FlightRising, but
wolves!
x Jc8cvi8.png x Join Felisfire today!
World of
Alien Felines!
Use #670 as
your referrer!
^Bump
^Bump
Wishlist [WIP]
Bump
Bump
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness Hiya! Would you be up for brewing me 6x irradiated alchemical reductions?
@KittyTheLioness Hiya! Would you be up for brewing me 6x irradiated alchemical reductions?
@padfoot6 of course! Just send the ingredients and I'll start brewing them~
@padfoot6 of course! Just send the ingredients and I'll start brewing them~
Wishlist [WIP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7