Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli grinding - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Severynn May I be added to the pinglist? I would love to know when this opens as soon as possible ^-^
@Severynn May I be added to the pinglist? I would love to know when this opens as soon as possible ^-^
@YasTheDrider
Yup! I'll ping you :D
@YasTheDrider
Yup! I'll ping you :D

@Severynn

Thank you! ^-^
@Severynn

Thank you! ^-^
May I be added to the pinglist? This is a really useful thing because my coli has been glitching and I haven't been able to play for a few months so I'm starting to run out of food
May I be added to the pinglist? This is a really useful thing because my coli has been glitching and I haven't been able to play for a few months so I'm starting to run out of food
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@YasTheDrider
@AspenCrow

I will temporarily open up two slots so you don't have to wait long anymore :) please tell me what you want and I'll get started asap
@YasTheDrider
@AspenCrow

I will temporarily open up two slots so you don't have to wait long anymore :) please tell me what you want and I'll get started asap

@Severynn oh cool! Does 200 battles in the training fields work?
@Severynn oh cool! Does 200 battles in the training fields work?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@Severynn
How much would 200 in Thunderhead cost?
@Severynn
How much would 200 in Thunderhead cost?
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@AspenCrow Yup that's fine :) That's 25 kt/g, you can pay either up front or when I send over the items

@IraBell That would be 35 kt/g. I'm currently on a bit of a break but since the level of that venue isn't very high, I could add you to the list anyway
@AspenCrow Yup that's fine :) That's 25 kt/g, you can pay either up front or when I send over the items

@IraBell That would be 35 kt/g. I'm currently on a bit of a break but since the level of that venue isn't very high, I could add you to the list anyway

Alrighty thanks @Severynn
Alrighty thanks @Severynn
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell To be clear, you want 200 battles in thunderhead savannah, yes? You will get everything last, because others were faster :)
@IraBell To be clear, you want 200 battles in thunderhead savannah, yes? You will get everything last, because others were faster :)

1 2 3 4 5 6