Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~{PCG}~ Grinding- Hiring Thread
1 2 3
We are looking to hire a few more Grinders for ~PCG~

If you are wanting to be hired on as a Grinder for hire Please be aware of some needed Criteria

1. I'm going to personally Vet you- This means I want to make sure you can give the Customers what they pay for.
- Vetting is 1 hr in my area of choice
- I will pay you for the hour
- You must send ALL of the items during the grind
2. Make sure to clear your Inventory before the grind
3. Please have discord This makes our life easier. Or be willing to make a discord.
4. Please be open to critique it is only to help you I swear.. :D

Comment below if you are wanting to be hired

<3

( No need to ping I am Subscribed)

We are looking to hire a few more Grinders for ~PCG~

If you are wanting to be hired on as a Grinder for hire Please be aware of some needed Criteria

1. I'm going to personally Vet you- This means I want to make sure you can give the Customers what they pay for.
- Vetting is 1 hr in my area of choice
- I will pay you for the hour
- You must send ALL of the items during the grind
2. Make sure to clear your Inventory before the grind
3. Please have discord This makes our life easier. Or be willing to make a discord.
4. Please be open to critique it is only to help you I swear.. :D

Comment below if you are wanting to be hired

<3

( No need to ping I am Subscribed)

i7jjUhe.png
Here is our Grinding Forum

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2700235/1#post_39332803

Here is our Grinding Forum

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2700235/1#post_39332803

i7jjUhe.png
Application Form
Quote:
Username:
Service: (Grinding, Leveling, Renting, Selling, ect.)
Dragon Team: (Those of you without full 25 teams are asked to stick to the lower venue grinding until you are all leveled up, but we still accept you as levelers even if you only have one Mire Flyer)
Experience:
Notes: (Feel free to add anything you think will catch my interest I suppose!)
Application Form
Quote:
Username:
Service: (Grinding, Leveling, Renting, Selling, ect.)
Dragon Team: (Those of you without full 25 teams are asked to stick to the lower venue grinding until you are all leveled up, but we still accept you as levelers even if you only have one Mire Flyer)
Experience:
Notes: (Feel free to add anything you think will catch my interest I suppose!)
i7jjUhe.png
Username: Xesei
Service: Leveling
Dragon Team: My dragon team is Arcania, a Mire Flyer for leveling 1-2 dragons
Experience: I have leveled a few dragons and my dragon team.
Notes: I level dragons to any level! I can get 2 dragons to max under an week's time. Thank you for considering!
Username: Xesei
Service: Leveling
Dragon Team: My dragon team is Arcania, a Mire Flyer for leveling 1-2 dragons
Experience: I have leveled a few dragons and my dragon team.
Notes: I level dragons to any level! I can get 2 dragons to max under an week's time. Thank you for considering!
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

We are mainly looking for grinders atm since we have 2 levelers and very little leveling orders atm. However, if you would be interested in doing lower level grinding we can always use grinders. Otherwise, I will have to get another leveler approved.
@Xesei

We are mainly looking for grinders atm since we have 2 levelers and very little leveling orders atm. However, if you would be interested in doing lower level grinding we can always use grinders. Otherwise, I will have to get another leveler approved.
i7jjUhe.png
@kitsarosethorn

Oh okay! Sorry I might be interested later since I don't have much experience in grinding at all. But thank you a bunch for the reply!
@kitsarosethorn

Oh okay! Sorry I might be interested later since I don't have much experience in grinding at all. But thank you a bunch for the reply!
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

We can always do the Vetting and I can give some pointers. Grinding isn't hard just requires a few basic suggestions to make numbers consistent. :D If you chose to not join after the vetting well at least you still get paid for it. It is also experience in Grinding. :D
@Xesei

We can always do the Vetting and I can give some pointers. Grinding isn't hard just requires a few basic suggestions to make numbers consistent. :D If you chose to not join after the vetting well at least you still get paid for it. It is also experience in Grinding. :D
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRoseThorn

That's lovely, I wasn't too sure if you needed more experienced applications. I'd love to do some vetting to get to know the grounds c:
@KitsaRoseThorn

That's lovely, I wasn't too sure if you needed more experienced applications. I'd love to do some vetting to get to know the grounds c:
zSKdav4.png
Bump for luck
Bump for luck
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Username: Eku
Service: grinding
Dragon team: 3 level 10 dragons (I am still new so haven’t fully levelled them yet, but I’m working on it)
Experience: I have spend the past few days grinding in order to get familiars, after just a fear hours grinding I was able to get 4 new familiars
Notes: I have a lot of free time at the moment and can grind up to 6 hours a day if needed
Username: Eku
Service: grinding
Dragon team: 3 level 10 dragons (I am still new so haven’t fully levelled them yet, but I’m working on it)
Experience: I have spend the past few days grinding in order to get familiars, after just a fear hours grinding I was able to get 4 new familiars
Notes: I have a lot of free time at the moment and can grind up to 6 hours a day if needed
ocTKWwg.gifyeet2.png
1 2 3