Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melting/Brews - Temp Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@Runi

For the moment, I would prefer to melt stuff down. I need the treasure/gems for my breeding programs Im working on, but when funds are less of a concern, I would be willing to brew the genes for you, if all thats okay.
@Runi

For the moment, I would prefer to melt stuff down. I need the treasure/gems for my breeding programs Im working on, but when funds are less of a concern, I would be willing to brew the genes for you, if all thats okay.
9bMcxEF.jpg
@PurpleUltron

Oh yeah that's totally fine! Thanks for letting me know :)
@PurpleUltron

Oh yeah that's totally fine! Thanks for letting me know :)
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi I'm level 12 right now and would be willing to brew or transmute, whichever you need right now. For brewing payment, I'm thinking 5g/kt per hour of brewing time. I'd be happy to take some ingredients as payment for either, though! Most specifically: [item=green shoots]x12[item=olympia oyster]x5 [item=cinnamon]x12[item=royal oyster]x5 [item=weird purple skink]x6[item=green-throated skink]x6[item=juvenile prairie skink]x10 These are for the last four Baldwin familiars that I can make at my level but haven't had the mats for. Even if you don't have the full amount, a few or even one would be greatly helpful to me.
@Runi
I'm level 12 right now and would be willing to brew or transmute, whichever you need right now. For brewing payment, I'm thinking 5g/kt per hour of brewing time. I'd be happy to take some ingredients as payment for either, though!

Most specifically:
Green Shoots x12 Olympia Oyster x5
Cinnamon x12 Royal Oyster x5
Weird Purple Skink x6 Green-throated Skink x6 Juvenile Prairie Skink x10

These are for the last four Baldwin familiars that I can make at my level but haven't had the mats for. Even if you don't have the full amount, a few or even one would be greatly helpful to me.
@Runi

I'm still a level three on Baldwin, but if you ever need help, I can melt 10-20 (or maybe more) a week!
@Runi

I'm still a level three on Baldwin, but if you ever need help, I can melt 10-20 (or maybe more) a week!
call me tetris !
fr +0
currently contemplating
life decisions

but it's ok i guess

:
:
links

-
mnnC0aj.gif
Just going to ping someone who might be interested in this :D
@meh1129
Just going to ping someone who might be interested in this :D
@meh1129
tDeKDnH.png
Getting a little overwhelmed so I'm putting this on hold for now! My laptop went kaput so can't access my spreadsheets as easily and it's making me stressed unable to keep track of everything ^^'
Getting a little overwhelmed so I'm putting this on hold for now! My laptop went kaput so can't access my spreadsheets as easily and it's making me stressed unable to keep track of everything ^^'
6mWOUG0.png
Okay I've got WiFi and my tablet again so bumping this!
Okay I've got WiFi and my tablet again so bumping this!
6mWOUG0.png
@runi
I can transmute for you. I have a level 8 cauldron that I'm looking to level up ^^ if you send me a full stack of something, I can transmute that for you, it'll just take me a bit.
@runi
I can transmute for you. I have a level 8 cauldron that I'm looking to level up ^^ if you send me a full stack of something, I can transmute that for you, it'll just take me a bit.
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Runi Hey again! I’m always up for transmuting whatever!
@Runi Hey again! I’m always up for transmuting whatever!
@MythicalUmbreon

Good to know! :D would you mind if I sent over 2 stacks?
@MythicalUmbreon

Good to know! :D would you mind if I sent over 2 stacks?
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22