Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melting/Brews - Temp Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Runi
No worries! And yeah, that'd be cool if you could :). Alternatively it might be a bit late by now, haha.
@Runi
No worries! And yeah, that'd be cool if you could :). Alternatively it might be a bit late by now, haha.
@Runi
Hey, I'd be happy to brew something up for you! I just tossed a random food item in there so it'll take 30 minutes, but if you're fine with that I have a level 16 cauldron I'd be happy to let you use. No charge other than the items + treasure fee!
@Runi
Hey, I'd be happy to brew something up for you! I just tossed a random food item in there so it'll take 30 minutes, but if you're fine with that I have a level 16 cauldron I'd be happy to let you use. No charge other than the items + treasure fee!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@runi

I'd be happy to help with transmuting some stuff. I can do maybe 50 items or something like that.
@runi

I'd be happy to help with transmuting some stuff. I can do maybe 50 items or something like that.
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Runi
Sure! 4 stacks max please ;^^
@Runi
Sure! 4 stacks max please ;^^
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Runi I can probably transmute 2-4 stacks. [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@Runi
I can probably transmute 2-4 stacks.
tDeKDnH.png
Ahhh so many replies! Sending out mats and stuff rn; thank you everyone!!

@yeezy13
To make it easier I can just send a new stack when paying you for the previous one :D
Ahhh so many replies! Sending out mats and stuff rn; thank you everyone!!

@yeezy13
To make it easier I can just send a new stack when paying you for the previous one :D
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Do yo still need brewers/ transmuters? I can do both, but I'm only level 12 in brewing. If transmuting, 2-4 stacks sounds good :)
@Runi

Do yo still need brewers/ transmuters? I can do both, but I'm only level 12 in brewing. If transmuting, 2-4 stacks sounds good :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Runi

I am at level 20 and am available for both brewing and transmuting. I'd prefer brewing, and since this is the first time I've done this, I haven't thought about prices. You can PM me if you like and we can talk about this. I'm a regular here on FR and am on multiple times a day.
@Runi

I am at level 20 and am available for both brewing and transmuting. I'd prefer brewing, and since this is the first time I've done this, I haven't thought about prices. You can PM me if you like and we can talk about this. I'm a regular here on FR and am on multiple times a day.
pcXMLqN.png
@Runi

If youre still looking for people, I can melt stuff down for you. Im level 12, so if you need stuff in that range I can brew it, as well. I literally never use my cauldron for myself, so any quantity is fine with me.
@Runi

If youre still looking for people, I can melt stuff down for you. Im level 12, so if you need stuff in that range I can brew it, as well. I literally never use my cauldron for myself, so any quantity is fine with me.
9bMcxEF.jpg
@PurpleUltron

I'm always looking for help! Am on mobile rn so will send over a stack for the moment, but I'd love to send over stuff later for you to have a poison gene brewing overnight :)
@PurpleUltron

I'm always looking for help! Am on mobile rn so will send over a stack for the moment, but I'd love to send over stuff later for you to have a poison gene brewing overnight :)
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22