Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 150+ Fest Skins/Chests (2013+)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Nightsorrow
Hi! Apologies for the random ping, but you wanted me to let you know if my Archivists Spellscroll didn't sell! I understand that it's been a while so I understand if your interest has changed, but the hold for it ended today so I figured I'd let you know!
@Nightsorrow
Hi! Apologies for the random ping, but you wanted me to let you know if my Archivists Spellscroll didn't sell! I understand that it's been a while so I understand if your interest has changed, but the hold for it ended today so I figured I'd let you know!
@Pained would u take 1985g, 15kT and Pseudo(lah 1.8kg), the skin u were interested in?
@Pained would u take 1985g, 15kT and Pseudo(lah 1.8kg), the skin u were interested in?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow
Yeah I can do that! I'll go ahead and set up the CR! (It's late where I am so I apologize if I pass out before it's completely finalized haha)
@Nightsorrow
Yeah I can do that! I'll go ahead and set up the CR! (It's late where I am so I apologize if I pass out before it's completely finalized haha)
@Tropickle
Just a heads up that today is the last day for the hold you requested!
@Tropickle
Just a heads up that today is the last day for the hold you requested!
@Pained Oof, ookie. Could we do this first? x3 Egg (945g)

Total: 945g (10% off)
- Cumulus (250g)
- Crystalline Chest *skin: 450g*
- Icecore Chest *skin: 150g*
- Orb Keeper (200g)
@Pained Oof, ookie. Could we do this first? x3 Egg (945g)

Total: 945g (10% off)
- Cumulus (250g)
- Crystalline Chest *skin: 450g*
- Icecore Chest *skin: 150g*
- Orb Keeper (200g)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
Sorry, I was out all day at an event! Unfortunately, I'm not willing to value the chests that low. I recognize that the skins are worth that much and some of the chest prices on the AH are higher than I would personally price them, but unless I in the future decide to open the chests and sell the skin separately I'd like to retain a higher value for those.

@Tropickle
Sorry, I was out all day at an event! Unfortunately, I'm not willing to value the chests that low. I recognize that the skins are worth that much and some of the chest prices on the AH are higher than I would personally price them, but unless I in the future decide to open the chests and sell the skin separately I'd like to retain a higher value for those.

@Pained would you sell Stoneswept Arabesque for 35g? the lowest on the AH is 40 c:
@Pained would you sell Stoneswept Arabesque for 35g? the lowest on the AH is 40 c:
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium
Sure! I'll set up a CR!
@cordifolium
Sure! I'll set up a CR!
@Pained

Hmm... If you're looking for the wartoad, I'm pretty keen on a combination of skins. Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade.

wartoad (150g LAH)

Dancing Conductor (49g) + Down for Maintenance (25g) + Hydrone (45g) + Plasma Caster (30g) = 149g
@Pained

Hmm... If you're looking for the wartoad, I'm pretty keen on a combination of skins. Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade.

wartoad (150g LAH)

Dancing Conductor (49g) + Down for Maintenance (25g) + Hydrone (45g) + Plasma Caster (30g) = 149g
We are the rain in the wind. the ozone on your tongue.
@LotusKite
That trade sounds good to me! I'll go ahead and set up the CR
@LotusKite
That trade sounds good to me! I'll go ahead and set up the CR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11