Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 150+ Fest Skins/Chests (2013+)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Pained Would you accept old festival apparel, by any chance?

@Pained Would you accept old festival apparel, by any chance?

Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
That depends on the festival apparel! Feel free to show me what you have and I'll let you know!
@Tropickle
That depends on the festival apparel! Feel free to show me what you have and I'll let you know!
@Pained Surgestream Coats and Bluffclamber Belongings to start? Lemme see what else I'm willing to part with.
@Pained Surgestream Coats and Bluffclamber Belongings to start? Lemme see what else I'm willing to part with.
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
Unfortunately I already have two each of those items and they're sort of just rotting in my vault anyway since I'm not big into the clunkier fest apparel. :/ I'm sorry. It's tough for me with apparel because I'm very much the type of person who just buys stuff that looks right on a dragon and either hoards the rest or tosses it into Baldwin, hence why it's the lowest on my list of items I'll look at. On a sidenote, it's a longshot but if you have any Prismatic Tokens I'd also consider those items!
@Tropickle
Unfortunately I already have two each of those items and they're sort of just rotting in my vault anyway since I'm not big into the clunkier fest apparel. :/ I'm sorry. It's tough for me with apparel because I'm very much the type of person who just buys stuff that looks right on a dragon and either hoards the rest or tosses it into Baldwin, hence why it's the lowest on my list of items I'll look at. On a sidenote, it's a longshot but if you have any Prismatic Tokens I'd also consider those items!
@Pained i will wait. U can also ping me if the spellscroll doesnt sell.
Can i do nature egg(330) and 170kT for it then?
@Pained i will wait. U can also ping me if the spellscroll doesnt sell.
Can i do nature egg(330) and 170kT for it then?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Pained Would you be willing to take 10% off of each skin? If so, I'd love to grab these right now!! Total comes to 2796g.

- Eldritch Spores (395g)
- Gilded Metalworker (855g)
- Rich Soil (100g)
- Bramble Jester (115g)
- Firebird Feathers (490g)
- Abberation (195g)
- Blazing Sun (110g)
- Seedling (70g)
- Banded Jasper (35g)
- Surgelight (90g)
- Roots (249g)
- Winter Draft (80g)
- Curious Companions (175g)
- Engulfing Growths (30g)
- Arcane Elemental (40g)
- Infused Crown (70g)

Here's what I have. Total comes to 2786g.

x4 Egg (1360g total)
Quartz Cockatrice *can brew* (80g)
Longneck Scrapper (8g)
Thunderstomp (450g)
Driftwood Baron (145g)
Rainbowfeather Thief (75g)
Quetzeel (450g)
Witherbough Warlock (100g)
Torrent Tricktail (80g)
Celadon Leg Silks (18g)
Gossamer Silk Scarf (20g)

@Pained Would you be willing to take 10% off of each skin? If so, I'd love to grab these right now!! Total comes to 2796g.

- Eldritch Spores (395g)
- Gilded Metalworker (855g)
- Rich Soil (100g)
- Bramble Jester (115g)
- Firebird Feathers (490g)
- Abberation (195g)
- Blazing Sun (110g)
- Seedling (70g)
- Banded Jasper (35g)
- Surgelight (90g)
- Roots (249g)
- Winter Draft (80g)
- Curious Companions (175g)
- Engulfing Growths (30g)
- Arcane Elemental (40g)
- Infused Crown (70g)

Here's what I have. Total comes to 2786g.

x4 Egg (1360g total)
Quartz Cockatrice *can brew* (80g)
Longneck Scrapper (8g)
Thunderstomp (450g)
Driftwood Baron (145g)
Rainbowfeather Thief (75g)
Quetzeel (450g)
Witherbough Warlock (100g)
Torrent Tricktail (80g)
Celadon Leg Silks (18g)
Gossamer Silk Scarf (20g)

Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Nightsorrow
It looks like Firebird Feathers is going to sell but I'll let you know about the Spellscroll! Nature egg + 170kt for Crumbling Phoenix would be fine! I have to head to work soon but I'll set up the CR!

@Tropickle
Yeah I can do that! I unfortunately don't have enough time before work to list all those skins in a CR so I can do that when I get home unless you want to start one before I get back!
@Nightsorrow
It looks like Firebird Feathers is going to sell but I'll let you know about the Spellscroll! Nature egg + 170kt for Crumbling Phoenix would be fine! I have to head to work soon but I'll set up the CR!

@Tropickle
Yeah I can do that! I unfortunately don't have enough time before work to list all those skins in a CR so I can do that when I get home unless you want to start one before I get back!
@Pained AHH Thank you SO much!! Collecting these skins has been the bane of my existence. XD I really appreciate you helping me out. I have to go right now as well, so take your time and send a CR whenever. I'll get back to you about those other skins in a few days. ^_^
@Pained AHH Thank you SO much!! Collecting these skins has been the bane of my existence. XD I really appreciate you helping me out. I have to go right now as well, so take your time and send a CR whenever. I'll get back to you about those other skins in a few days. ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
No worries! Sending the CR now!
@Tropickle
No worries! Sending the CR now!
@Pained Could I grab Shining Peacock Feathers (400g) for an egg?

@Pained Could I grab Shining Peacock Feathers (400g) for an egg?

Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11