Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trying to Open New Nest!
I need donations to open a new nest! I'm about 45767 treasure short. Thanks in advance!
I need donations to open a new nest! I'm about 45767 treasure short. Thanks in advance!
Hey @BabyZekrom,

@Gaia wrote on your last thread: "asking for free items, dragons or currency is considered spam." before locking it... If you really want to earn that money (or more), you can follow this guide, which'll only take about 30 minutes each day! Hope this helps ^^
Hey @BabyZekrom,

@Gaia wrote on your last thread: "asking for free items, dragons or currency is considered spam." before locking it... If you really want to earn that money (or more), you can follow this guide, which'll only take about 30 minutes each day! Hope this helps ^^
Hello @BabyZekrom,

As Synawyl pointed out, asking for free items is not allowed. The Rules & Policies describe the type of expected behaviours on the forums and what kind of content or behaviours aren't allowed. Make sure to read through it before posting on the forums.

Thank you,
Gaia
Hello @BabyZekrom,

As Synawyl pointed out, asking for free items is not allowed. The Rules & Policies describe the type of expected behaviours on the forums and what kind of content or behaviours aren't allowed. Make sure to read through it before posting on the forums.

Thank you,
Gaia
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer