Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I Need Funds!
Please send me any unwanted items from your hoard so I can get money! I'm very poor. I have no gems, and less than 10,000 gold, so...
Please send me any unwanted items from your hoard so I can get money! I'm very poor. I have no gems, and less than 10,000 gold, so...
@babyzekrom
@gaia

I think this is considered spam for asking for free items.
@babyzekrom
@gaia

I think this is considered spam for asking for free items.
UwU I just need absolutely any unwanted stuff. I don't need anything valuable, just something I can get money from.

YOU got anything @Frozenspirit?
UwU I just need absolutely any unwanted stuff. I don't need anything valuable, just something I can get money from.

YOU got anything @Frozenspirit?
Try the fairgrounds, bonding with familiars, coli, melt stuff at baldin.. it's a game, you gotta actually play it :-/
Try the fairgrounds, bonding with familiars, coli, melt stuff at baldin.. it's a game, you gotta actually play it :-/

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
Hit the fairgrounds for your daily 75k. Use Baldwins to melt junk gathered while gathering to make slimes and goos you can sell for a decent amount. Grab your three favourite dragons and make a a start in the coliseum, this guide is incredibly helpful for that.

Begging is generally frowned upon, but above are the key ways to get making some dragon money ^.^
Hit the fairgrounds for your daily 75k. Use Baldwins to melt junk gathered while gathering to make slimes and goos you can sell for a decent amount. Grab your three favourite dragons and make a a start in the coliseum, this guide is incredibly helpful for that.

Begging is generally frowned upon, but above are the key ways to get making some dragon money ^.^
Hello there @BabyZekrom,

Frozenspirit is correct; asking for free items, dragons or currency is considered spam. Other people have already left really useful comments that should help you on your way to earn funds to enable you to buy items.

I'll go ahead and lock this thread. Should you have any questions or tip on how to make funds, please give the Help Center a visit, or read through the Guides forum.

Thank you,
Gaia
Hello there @BabyZekrom,

Frozenspirit is correct; asking for free items, dragons or currency is considered spam. Other people have already left really useful comments that should help you on your way to earn funds to enable you to buy items.

I'll go ahead and lock this thread. Should you have any questions or tip on how to make funds, please give the Help Center a visit, or read through the Guides forum.

Thank you,
Gaia
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer