Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lore for all!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@ImmortalShogun, I don’t mind being pinged, I enjoy talking to people who love lore.
http://www1.flightrising.com/search/forums?term=Gladekeeper%E2%80%99s+Call&poster=dancingcrane&topicid=&forum=&when=0&sort=recent
Is where you can find most of my dragon lore. If you like writing/roleplay in general, I also write at Storium.com.
@ImmortalShogun, I don’t mind being pinged, I enjoy talking to people who love lore.
http://www1.flightrising.com/search/forums?term=Gladekeeper%E2%80%99s+Call&poster=dancingcrane&topicid=&forum=&when=0&sort=recent
Is where you can find most of my dragon lore. If you like writing/roleplay in general, I also write at Storium.com.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@dancingcrane
Awesome, I love talking to lore loving people too, however I must study for my History exam that takes place tomorrow. Do you mind if we chit chat tomorrow.

I will also take a look at your dragons/shop soon. :)
@dancingcrane
Awesome, I love talking to lore loving people too, however I must study for my History exam that takes place tomorrow. Do you mind if we chit chat tomorrow.

I will also take a look at your dragons/shop soon. :)

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

Please don’t add me to a Pinglist without consent! Especially since you seem to have borrowed the Pinglist from somewhere else. Thank you, but I am not interested.
@ImmortalShogun

Please don’t add me to a Pinglist without consent! Especially since you seem to have borrowed the Pinglist from somewhere else. Thank you, but I am not interested.
image0.jpg
@immortalshogun I prefer not to be pinged for something that I can write myself. I'm just too lazy to write it. I eventually will write it once I get all my dragons dressed. I rather use my treasure or gems for that rather then lore I can write myself.

I don't mind chatting though. We can bounce ideas off of each other.

@immortalshogun I prefer not to be pinged for something that I can write myself. I'm just too lazy to write it. I eventually will write it once I get all my dragons dressed. I rather use my treasure or gems for that rather then lore I can write myself.

I don't mind chatting though. We can bounce ideas off of each other.

~*~*~Wishlist ~*~*~ Free Dragons ~*~*~
@ImmortalShogun
Even if I may not have expressed interest before, I wouldn't mind being pinged for lore-related things!
@ImmortalShogun
Even if I may not have expressed interest before, I wouldn't mind being pinged for lore-related things!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@LadyExperiment
Awesome, I gonna have to chit chat tomorrow though, I gotta study for exams.

Im selling Lore though, the whole put the forums in the right place thing has me confused, its not really clear which things go where.

@septarianflare
Your avatar is the cutest thing, just wanted to say. And thank you! Maybe we can talk tomorrow.

@Graceclem
My apologies, I wasnt sure about flight rising etiquette as my account is only 8 days old.
@LadyExperiment
Awesome, I gonna have to chit chat tomorrow though, I gotta study for exams.

Im selling Lore though, the whole put the forums in the right place thing has me confused, its not really clear which things go where.

@septarianflare
Your avatar is the cutest thing, just wanted to say. And thank you! Maybe we can talk tomorrow.

@Graceclem
My apologies, I wasnt sure about flight rising etiquette as my account is only 8 days old.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun, anytime is fine. RL is always busy. Good luck on exams!
@ImmortalShogun, anytime is fine. RL is always busy. Good luck on exams!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@immortalshogun Also this forum shouldn't go in Items For Sale. You are not selling any items. Ask a mod to move this forum over to Creative Corner. Its best to get with others and learn the does and don'ts of flight rising.
@immortalshogun Also this forum shouldn't go in Items For Sale. You are not selling any items. Ask a mod to move this forum over to Creative Corner. Its best to get with others and learn the does and don'ts of flight rising.
~*~*~Wishlist ~*~*~ Free Dragons ~*~*~
@ImmortalShogun I don’t really do affiliates, but if you want to add me to yours, go ahead.

If you want to read my lore, check out my dragons and my lore shop in my signature
@ImmortalShogun I don’t really do affiliates, but if you want to add me to yours, go ahead.

If you want to read my lore, check out my dragons and my lore shop in my signature
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ImmortalShogun
...were you the one who copied and pasted the pinglist from Decaffeinated's Writers Hatchery? They just said someone copy and pasted it to advertise their sales thread.
Also, this should be under Creative Corner or Art for Sale, since lore counts as literary art. You'll see most other lore shops under these forum sections too. @Nightdraco if you were on this list perhaps that's why you and I got pinged.
@ImmortalShogun
...were you the one who copied and pasted the pinglist from Decaffeinated's Writers Hatchery? They just said someone copy and pasted it to advertise their sales thread.
Also, this should be under Creative Corner or Art for Sale, since lore counts as literary art. You'll see most other lore shops under these forum sections too. @Nightdraco if you were on this list perhaps that's why you and I got pinged.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24