Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lore for all!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
I can squeeze in orders from one more person.
I can squeeze in orders from one more person.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@Nikame
Just go to the first post for the details. :)
@Nikame
Just go to the first post for the details. :)

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun cooool! thanks!
@ImmortalShogun cooool! thanks!
OWwMRKZ.png
@Elisse
Sorry about all that.

here is the message I was sending you: Thats right my apologies , I already told Lodzhal, no response from him/her yet. Sorry I forgot what you told me about the third party, I have so much going on, but im going to contain myself. :)

I might be coming back to you for the training of my dragons, if thats ok with you.
@Elisse
Sorry about all that.

here is the message I was sending you: Thats right my apologies , I already told Lodzhal, no response from him/her yet. Sorry I forgot what you told me about the third party, I have so much going on, but im going to contain myself. :)

I might be coming back to you for the training of my dragons, if thats ok with you.

dB9Z4Zw.png

@ImmortalShogun
heeeey! so umm here we go. I guess this is where I would do it right?
Poem
under 250
not really what ever inspires you!
A week at least 2 at most
nope
Feyline

@ImmortalShogun
heeeey! so umm here we go. I guess this is where I would do it right?
Poem
under 250
not really what ever inspires you!
A week at least 2 at most
nope
Feyline
OWwMRKZ.png
@Glacierstar
@KitsaRosethorn
@Terazi
@Nikame
@Rinrys

Hello guys,

Just wanted to let y'all know I am handling orders based on difficulty, if you have not received lore codes yet, you have not been forgotten, I am either doing research required for your lore (like for Kitsa im doing Norse Mythology research), constructing your lore or finishing another order before yours. I will try to finish all of your orders within 10 days, these last two days have been hectic however with exams and me finding a job and applying for all these other jobs. So I've done one order so far and started the rest. You can look on my lair at Theos (fodder) for the one I've completed for @/Nikame .

Thanks for your patience and orders!
@Glacierstar
@KitsaRosethorn
@Terazi
@Nikame
@Rinrys

Hello guys,

Just wanted to let y'all know I am handling orders based on difficulty, if you have not received lore codes yet, you have not been forgotten, I am either doing research required for your lore (like for Kitsa im doing Norse Mythology research), constructing your lore or finishing another order before yours. I will try to finish all of your orders within 10 days, these last two days have been hectic however with exams and me finding a job and applying for all these other jobs. So I've done one order so far and started the rest. You can look on my lair at Theos (fodder) for the one I've completed for @/Nikame .

Thanks for your patience and orders!

dB9Z4Zw.png
I need more friends.
I need more friends.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun Did you mean to ping me?
@ImmortalShogun Did you mean to ping me?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
hm? I was pinged?
hm? I was pinged?
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
Yeah, I just got pinged too...? Odd.