Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lore for all!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@ImmortalShogun I am not being unreasonable for asking how I'm going to get the exact thing I paid for instead of a level 25 dragon.

If there's no real refund anyways, sending a report is the morally correct thing to do here.
Life happens irl all the time, that's not really an excuse to not pay your dues
@ImmortalShogun I am not being unreasonable for asking how I'm going to get the exact thing I paid for instead of a level 25 dragon.

If there's no real refund anyways, sending a report is the morally correct thing to do here.
Life happens irl all the time, that's not really an excuse to not pay your dues
@TwistedViolinist
If I dont have the chests and the items inside deal with it, "Life happens"
I offered to refund a greater valued item and you denied it, one of the few ways I could refund. So I dont know what to do with you now.
@TwistedViolinist
If I dont have the chests and the items inside deal with it, "Life happens"
I offered to refund a greater valued item and you denied it, one of the few ways I could refund. So I dont know what to do with you now.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

I've changed my mind. I would like to be repaid in pure. That is 200 gems or 200kt. I would also accept a level 25

I have found your behaviour appealing and if you were my child I would be so disappointed.

You never should have taken on more orders than you could handle.
@ImmortalShogun

I've changed my mind. I would like to be repaid in pure. That is 200 gems or 200kt. I would also accept a level 25

I have found your behaviour appealing and if you were my child I would be so disappointed.

You never should have taken on more orders than you could handle.
kBDYe26.png= _ efb7yUm.png
@ImmortalShogun

Hey my friend told me you sold him a dragon! Good for you! I was wondering if you would refund me my 200 gems or 200kt
@ImmortalShogun

Hey my friend told me you sold him a dragon! Good for you! I was wondering if you would refund me my 200 gems or 200kt
@Terazi
Yes but you must first revoke your report first, as you have no business reporting me for no refund when I clearly was going to refund to you. or whatever you reported me for .
@Terazi
Yes but you must first revoke your report first, as you have no business reporting me for no refund when I clearly was going to refund to you. or whatever you reported me for .

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

Sure thing! Send my refund and I'll close the report
@ImmortalShogun

Sure thing! Send my refund and I'll close the report
@Terazi
Is closing a report even possible?
@Terazi
Is closing a report even possible?

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

Sure thing. Just like paypal. I'll send them a contact us. I'll send you a screenshot of the report being sent when I get my refund
@ImmortalShogun

Sure thing. Just like paypal. I'll send them a contact us. I'll send you a screenshot of the report being sent when I get my refund
@Terazi
Ok Refund coming.
@Terazi
Ok Refund coming.

dB9Z4Zw.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24