Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | My Wishlist [B/S/Trading]
1 2 3
[center][i][b][size=5]I ran out of room in my dragon's bio, so I'm moving my wishlist to a forum post to keep track of all the things I want.[/size] If this is the wrong forum for this sort of post, please let me know, and I'll move it.[/b][/i] [rule] [size=7][b]Wish List[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Skins/Accents[/b][/size] [skin=25539]x1 [rule] [size=4][b]Genes[/b][/size] [item=Primary Gene: Wasp][b]x2[/b] [item=Secondary Gene: Facet][b]x2[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit][b]x2[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Clown]x1 [item= Secondary Gene: Noxtide]x1 [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines]x1 [item=Primary Gene: Crystal][b]x3[/b] [item=Secondary Gene: Facet][b]x2[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][b]x3[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][b]x2[/b] [item=Secondary Gene: Alloy]x1 [rule] [size=4][b]Sight Scrolls[/b][/size] [item=Vial of Darkened Sight]x1 [item=Vial of Scattersight][b]x???[/b] [rule] [size=4][b]Breed Change Scrolls[/b][/size] [rule] [size=4][b]Other Scrolls[/b][/size] [rule] [size=4][b]Apparel[/b][/size] [item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp][b]x2[/b] [Item=Unearthly Onyx Forejewels]x1 [item=Unearthly Onyx Clawrings]x1 [item=Spectral Fuchsia Grasp]x1 [item=Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud]x1 [item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools]x1 [item=Polychromatic Ovalcrown]x1 [item=Polychromatic Locket]x1 [item=Polychromatic Bustle]x1 [item=Polychromatic Knickers]x1 [item=Polychromatic Bodice]x1 [item=Polychromatic Tailtaille]x1 [item=Polychromatic Garniture]x1 [item=Polychromatic Spats]x1 [item=Polychromatic Gloves]x1 [item=Brown Birdskull Headdress]x1 [item=Bloody Head Bandage]x1 [item=Bleak Birdskull Legband]x1 [item=Skeletal Chimes]x1 [item=Carapace Arm]x1 [item=Haunting Amber Nightshroud]x1 [item=Bloody Neck Bandage]x1 [item=Bloody Tail Bandage]x1 [rule] [size=4][b]Familiars[/b][/size] [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg]x1 [item=Animated Armor]x1 [item=Animated Statue]x1 [item=Anomalous Nekomata]x1 [item=Bone Fiend]x1 [item=Disoriented Spirit]x1 [item=Flutterbun]x1 [item=Fungusbearing Phony]x1 [item=Ghostly Rat Lord]x1 [item=Graveyard Guardian]x1 [item=Hati]x1 [item=Hydra]x1 [item=Living Sculpture]x1 [item=Longhorn Capricat]x1 [item=Malevolent Spirit]x1 [item=Prancing Capricat]x1 [item=Radiant Flutterbun]x1 [item=Rat King]x1 [item=Scrapmetal Tracker]x1 (Sköll/Sköll)[item=Skoll]x1 [item=Steelhound]x1 [item=Tunnel Hydra]x1 [item=Ultimate Buttersnake]x1 [item=Wooden Marionette]x1 [/center]
I ran out of room in my dragon's bio, so I'm moving my wishlist to a forum post to keep track of all the things I want.

If this is the wrong forum for this sort of post, please let me know, and I'll move it.

Wish List

Skins/Accents

x1

Genes

Primary Gene: Wasp x2 Secondary Gene: Facet x2 Tertiary Gene: Circuit x2 Primary Gene: Clown x1
Secondary Gene: Noxtide x1 Tertiary Gene: Spines x1 Primary Gene: Crystal x3 Secondary Gene: Facet x2
Tertiary Gene: Filigree x3 Tertiary Gene: Opal x2 Secondary Gene: Alloy x1

Sight Scrolls

Vial of Darkened Sight x1 Vial of Scattersight x???

Breed Change Scrolls

Other Scrolls

Apparel

Unearthly Onyx Grasp x2 Unearthly Onyx Forejewels x1 Unearthly Onyx Clawrings x1 Spectral Fuchsia Grasp x1
Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud x1 Dusklight Alchemist Tools x1 Polychromatic Ovalcrown x1 Polychromatic Locket x1
Polychromatic Bustle x1 Polychromatic Knickers x1 Polychromatic Bodice x1 Polychromatic Tailtaille x1
Polychromatic Garniture x1 Polychromatic Spats x1 Polychromatic Gloves x1 Brown Birdskull Headdress x1
Bloody Head Bandage x1 Bleak Birdskull Legband x1 Skeletal Chimes x1 Carapace Arm x1
Haunting Amber Nightshroud x1 Bloody Neck Bandage x1 Bloody Tail Bandage x1

Familiars

Algae-Bottom Slarg x1 Animated Armor x1 Animated Statue x1 Anomalous Nekomata x1
Bone Fiend x1 Disoriented Spirit x1 Flutterbun x1 Fungusbearing Phony x1
Ghostly Rat Lord x1 Graveyard Guardian x1 Hati x1 Hydra x1
Living Sculpture x1 Longhorn Capricat x1 Malevolent Spirit x1 Prancing Capricat x1
Radiant Flutterbun x1 Rat King x1 Scrapmetal Tracker x1 (Sköll/Sköll) Skoll x1
Steelhound x1 Tunnel Hydra x1 Ultimate Buttersnake x1 Wooden Marionette x1
hey! i have an umberhorn qiriq i'm willing to sell if you want?
hey! i have an umberhorn qiriq i'm willing to sell if you want?
Matt
Trans Man
FR+8

egg_shadow.png
I have a Chillspike Crown I could sell to you
I have a Chillspike Crown I could sell to you
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@transiia @Solgalion

I don't have much to spend right now, but how much would you guys want for each of those? I'm definitely willing to buy the chillspike crown, if I can afford it, but I might hold off on the umberhorn qiriq for now.
@transiia @Solgalion

I don't have much to spend right now, but how much would you guys want for each of those? I'm definitely willing to buy the chillspike crown, if I can afford it, but I might hold off on the umberhorn qiriq for now.
@ShadowDragon37 I’ve got an Onyx Ghastcrown, if you’re interested! I’m mainly looking for currency, but if you can’t use treasure/gems I’d be happy to talk about a trade.
@ShadowDragon37 I’ve got an Onyx Ghastcrown, if you’re interested! I’m mainly looking for currency, but if you can’t use treasure/gems I’d be happy to talk about a trade.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash

How much would you want for it in treasure/gems? If I can't afford it, what kind of stuff would you like me to trade it for? I've got a lot of random apparel, goo/ooze/sludge (of all colors), probably some extra (common) familiars, and maybe some other things you'd be interested in?
@SeiyreSlash

How much would you want for it in treasure/gems? If I can't afford it, what kind of stuff would you like me to trade it for? I've got a lot of random apparel, goo/ooze/sludge (of all colors), probably some extra (common) familiars, and maybe some other things you'd be interested in?
[quote name="ShadowDragon37" date="2019-06-14 12:48:20" ] @transiia @Solgalion I don't have much to spend right now, but how much would you guys want for each of those? I'm definitely willing to buy the chillspike crown, if I can afford it, but I might hold off on the umberhorn qiriq for now. [/quote] I'll sell it for 15kt but if that's too much I would love to trade it for any spare low-level genes you might have! Or a random package of things you don't want that ends up around the same treasure price? :0
ShadowDragon37 wrote on 2019-06-14 12:48:20:
@transiia @Solgalion

I'll sell it for 15kt but if that's too much I would love to trade it for any spare low-level genes you might have! Or a random package of things you don't want that ends up around the same treasure price? :0
Matt
Trans Man
FR+8

egg_shadow.png
@ShadowDragon37 I've got [item=vibrant rogue hood] if you were still looking?
@ShadowDragon37 I've got Vibrant Rogue Hood if you were still looking?
@ShadowDragon37 30g! I'm primarily looking for fodder dragons, so if you have any I'd be happy to trade for some.

There's also my wishlist, which is linked in my signature. Some of the stuff in there is in the 30-40g range, so I'd also be okay with trading for those!
@ShadowDragon37 30g! I'm primarily looking for fodder dragons, so if you have any I'd be happy to trade for some.

There's also my wishlist, which is linked in my signature. Some of the stuff in there is in the 30-40g range, so I'd also be okay with trading for those!
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@transiia

Let me think about it a bit. I'm trying to save up treasure for lair expansion, but I do have plenty of random apparel and things that I could put into a package for you. Do you care what's in the package, as long as it adds up to 15kt?

@ThesFireflies

Yes, I'm still looking! How much would you like for it?

@SeiyreSlash

I don't think I currently have anything on your wishlist that I could trade, but if you'd be willing the wait a few days, I could pay the 30g? I only have 27g as of right now, but I'd be willing to buy it from you once I save up 30g. If you don't want to wait that long, though, I understand.
@transiia

Let me think about it a bit. I'm trying to save up treasure for lair expansion, but I do have plenty of random apparel and things that I could put into a package for you. Do you care what's in the package, as long as it adds up to 15kt?

@ThesFireflies

Yes, I'm still looking! How much would you like for it?

@SeiyreSlash

I don't think I currently have anything on your wishlist that I could trade, but if you'd be willing the wait a few days, I could pay the 30g? I only have 27g as of right now, but I'd be willing to buy it from you once I save up 30g. If you don't want to wait that long, though, I understand.
1 2 3