Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Hiring Grinders/Melters!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@BeanRat

I knocked out a quick 100 in the Woodland Path if you'd like the drops! Hypnotic Vial among them! (I usually just empty everything into vault and speedrun for the person haha)
@BeanRat

I knocked out a quick 100 in the Woodland Path if you'd like the drops! Hypnotic Vial among them! (I usually just empty everything into vault and speedrun for the person haha)
@BeanRat

I see. Also, change of plans, I‘m gonna grind Ghostlight instead ^^?(My build is for Kelp Beds and it doesn't work too well in Crystal Pools. Shame, there are some nice drops there) How much is Ghost per hour?

One more question, around how many CRs do people send after grinding for an hour? Just curious in case I'm behind ^^
@BeanRat

I see. Also, change of plans, I‘m gonna grind Ghostlight instead ^^?(My build is for Kelp Beds and it doesn't work too well in Crystal Pools. Shame, there are some nice drops there) How much is Ghost per hour?

One more question, around how many CRs do people send after grinding for an hour? Just curious in case I'm behind ^^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@eggsandsnakey

Feel free to send a CR, haha!!

@MeKAt

No problem, haha - and almost the same: 334t/battle, haha

The amount of CRs tends to depend on the amount of battles/time spent and whether or not you have more than one stack of everything. You'll almost always send at least 2 CRs, no matter what your item count is, haha

[ It's not an exact science. For example, I can do about 5-battles/minute with the Culex build and is around 300-battles an hour - but that does not factor in bosses or blanks or reloads, so take it with a grain of salt haha ]
@eggsandsnakey

Feel free to send a CR, haha!!

@MeKAt

No problem, haha - and almost the same: 334t/battle, haha

The amount of CRs tends to depend on the amount of battles/time spent and whether or not you have more than one stack of everything. You'll almost always send at least 2 CRs, no matter what your item count is, haha

[ It's not an exact science. For example, I can do about 5-battles/minute with the Culex build and is around 300-battles an hour - but that does not factor in bosses or blanks or reloads, so take it with a grain of salt haha ]
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump